Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ugwuanyi Canvasses Commencement Of Mining Operations In Enugu …laments “ghost I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Canvasses Commencement Of Mining Operations In Enugu …laments “ghost I (7785 Views)

FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / Federal Character: Ugwuanyi Canvasses Fair Share For Enugu / FG Begins Probe Of Mining Activities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Canvasses Commencement Of Mining Operations In Enugu …laments “ghost I by bionixs: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Coal? Not in this century. Except for generating electricity.
oga,ask of a place called EHALUMONA in Nsukka LGA of the state. The Oil deposit in that place could sustain Nigeria for some time. I was in UNN as a student when an oil exploration company came to discover it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Canvasses Commencement Of Mining Operations In Enugu …laments “ghost I by usoroakpan(m): 5:46am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Ugwuanyi Canvasses Commencement Of Mining Operations In Enugu …laments “ghost I by toprealman: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
What can an agbada wearing chap do to bring development?
Re: Ugwuanyi Canvasses Commencement Of Mining Operations In Enugu …laments “ghost I by Xander85: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
bionixs:
oga,ask of a place called EHALUMONA in Nsukka LGA of the state. The Oil deposit in that place could sustain Nigeria for some time. I was in UNN as a student when an oil exploration company came to discover it

But for UNN, they’d probably have carved out Nsukka in 1967 and placed in Benue! Had it been they’d known of these oil deposits way back then, they’d damn the consequences and do it anyway....like they did with Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni and Obigbo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. / Obasanjo: "The Danger Posed By Unemployed Youths Is Real & Potent / No Niger Delta Monarch, Elder Has Called For Ndiomu’s Sack – NDIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.