Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink (6365 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by gimmehear(f): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
A Benin City Based Pastor, popularly know as Oyegeyege of Faithful Church of God Ministry, has been reported dead while confessing, saying that he needs blood.

In a video obtained by Focus Naija, the pastor was seen falling like a child in his residential house in Benin and a voice coming from him that sound nonhuman was heard saying “I need blood” .

Neighbours who came for a rescue mission try to keep him balance but the pastor have no more strength anymore, while a certain male voice was heard in the video telling others to allowed him confess.

Pastor Oyegeyege who recently lost his wife in what many described as not ordinary death, is noted for prophecies and miracles as his church located at creamcest before amufi Benin City play hosts to different persons who comes there with one problem or the other, seeking for miracles.

Sources said that it could be connected with diabolical powers which the pastor uses to perform his miracles and prophecies.

According to Reports, After the death of his wife, he has suddenly become so powerful and rich and famous.He further warn Christians to beware of such pastors.

Click the link below to watch video
https://www.gbetutv.com/benin-pastor-dies-while-screaming-for-blood-to-drink/

Lalasticlala

Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by PureGoldh(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Vampire pastOr....wolve in sheep clothing sad

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by healthserve(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ve
Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
This Op hope you know say talk talk without pic or video backup na gossip baa........you beta bring in the video before 3market days......I don tell you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by donbachi(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Blood of Jesus no do u...na human blood.die dia.
Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by ziegurf(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
This Op hope you know say talk talk without pic or video backup na gossip baa........you beta bring in the video before 3market days......I don tell you

don't mind the idi_ortu blogger

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by hisgrace090: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why always church, why can't they use their voodoo power to do other business?

Nobody who scam withe name of God will go unpunished.

3 Likes

Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by Orjioorji(f): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2019
I am afraid of pastors now more than native doctors

2 Likes

Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by snifferG: 2:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm...he died a year after d wife. Strange things happening every time. DIs country sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by meezynetwork(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Fake
Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by GreenArrow1(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Quite funny.

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by wj26584(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
I new it was not ordinary, the way people troop to d church seeking for miracle and d mystery surrounding the wife's death is something one can fathom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by Didijiji: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
wj26584:
I new it was not ordinary, the way people troop to d church seeking for miracle and d mystery surrounding the wife's death is something one can fathom.
u no d church?
Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by healthserve(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
wj26584:

Them plenty. One like this was caught recently around me in Lagos

Once you see accurate bad prophecy, beware. Many prophets are using satanic powers to work thesedays
Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by Seetto: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
I watched the video, it sounds real, cos the pastor at the point of death muttered a word, which doesn't sound like an ordinary human, ' I need blood'
Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by wj26584(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Didijiji:
u no d church?
Yes......
Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by Didijiji: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
wj26584:

Yes......
na wa o... 75% of Pastors in Nigeria might be occultists
Re: Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink by healthserve(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Didijiji:
na wa o... 75% of Pastors in Nigeria might be occultists

Prophets

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video / See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) / Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.