Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism (46465 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty / Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship / Khloe Deletes Her Birthday Wish To Leo, Unfollow Him After Partying With Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by adeyemi91(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I wanted to reply you but I looked at your profile picture and decided against it.

I won't add to your problems.
hehehe.. U no well o
Why u murder d guy na
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by wisdomkid: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
From my point of view, He's a celebrity and should not tweet stupid things about Brands.
He totally spoiled his Business forever.

Multi-Billion companies NEVER forgets.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by BerryAnny(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I wanted to reply you but I looked at your profile picture and decided against it.

I won't add to your problems.
You could have scrolled without saying anything...
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by kalu61(m): 4:34am On Mar 25, 2019
wetdick:
lets be smart next time to see the big picture:there is nothing bad in what leo wrote but dont use gulder logo in your message, you are associating violence with the brand, is it only gulder cultist drink, leo would have just twitted without using a big brand name in nigeria as a message point.

the noble igwe is right and a good business man:

he said so because of the brand GULDER, leo MIGHT NOT GET SPONSORSHIP FROM GULDER FOR CRITICISING ALCOHOL WITH GULDER LOGO THERE

What you drink after you and your cult boys have gone to threaten the guy that your babe is giving green light on campus means after drinking gulder, we go out to threaten others for their babes, it is talking bad about the Brand
sense no go kill you
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by 9jaRealist: 5:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Olufela30:
After all these years, so Noble Igwe still doesn't av sense ??

Only sense to make money, no sense to think at all....

Better to have sense to make money than sense to drivel while broke on Nairaland... grin
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by harkandey(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2019
don4real18:

Akande, don't say what will put you in trouble

grin from who?
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Olufela30: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

Better to have sense to make money than sense to drivel while broke on Nairaland... grin

So which one are you doing my dear friend ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / Ageless And Sexy Pix: Tina Turner @ 75 Got It All! / Peter Okoye Of P-square Calls Out GTBANK, Access Bank And Polaris Bank. See Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.