Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty (42605 Views)

Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Bigmugu: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Controversial media personality Daddy Freeze has reacted to Korede Bello’s thoughts on poverty.

The former Mavin singer had taken to Twitter to tweet that the only way people can help the poor is to ensure that they themselves, do not become poor.

Reacting to the post, Daddy Freeze stated that Bello’s tweet is the most beautiful thing he has read today.

The singer who graduated from the university a couple of months ago, took to his IG page to reveal why he never let stardom stop him getting his degree.

“I initially didn’t want to post this for many reasons, but I was wrong on all counts.

“I’d be doing millions of young people and my peers a disservice by not boldly putting it out there that impossiblity is a myth; you can be Talented and Distinguished; Famous and Dignified; Celebrated and Educated, you can be a MEGA SUPER STAR with a MEGA SUPER VISION. For this I am grateful to God.

“The main reason I endured to the finish line was because I needed to push myself and also to be a light for a lot of young Nigerians who think you cannot be an established Artiste and still achieve academic excellence. I endured because #MyPeople needed a role model.

“A few days before I got signed, I was still looking for tuition fees, so I understand the experience that some of you go through. But just as HE came through for me , HE’ll come through for you.

“No, it wasn’t easy but it was worth it. I was graced and I’m grateful.

“And no,I didn’t buy my result but I paid for it through hard work, commitment and sacrifice (time and music). You can too. I believe in you, I believe in us. #DistinguishedNigerianYouths.”

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-korede-bellos-tweet-on-poverty/

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Imortal001: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2019
The nigga is trying to make sense, but i dont see any sense in what he post. Maybe he should go and rediscovered is talent., music no be ur calling.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Moferere: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Who is Korede Bello abeg?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by donstan18: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2019
Imortal001:
The nigga is trying to make sense, but i dont see any sense in what he post. Maybe he should go and rediscovered is talent., music no be ur calling.
The post was strictly for sensible people.

551 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Bigmugu: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2019
grin Lolz Savage
donstan18:

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by deeoh(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2019
unfortunately senseless people abound especially on nairaland

24 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Nairatrend: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2019
grin
Moferere:
Who is Korede Bello abeg?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Jayslicky: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2019
Shut up!!! Only sane people are allowed to make a comment.
Imortal001:

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Okuda(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2019
Imortal001:

lmao. i thought i was thinking the same thing tooo. lool.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by myselftrend: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2019
grin
Okuda:

lmao. i thought i was thinking the same thing tooo. lool.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2019
grin daddy freeze my man keep exposing these useless pastors and ruin is on it's way for all of them

I now have 3 years old verified Nigerian Adsense plus website for sale

I also need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by chuckdelis: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2019
Doesn't make anysense, so he's telling the politicians and greedy business men to ride on.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Nairatrend: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin
chuckdelis:
Doesn't make anysense, so he's telling the politicians and greedy business men to ride on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by jcdthejuicyboy: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Imortal001:

slowpoke thats what u are... lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by jcdthejuicyboy: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nairatrend:
grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by myselftrend: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin
jcdthejuicyboy:

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by rentAcock(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shut up, you bought your degree on OLX. Your only motivation of getting a degree in fine arts is just to get praises from fans and not because you one day hope to work with your degree. Save the fake humility, you are not deceiving anyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by pman06(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by kay29000(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
True. If people see you go from nothing to something, your story will motivate and inspire them to be great themselves. Also, when you are rich, you can help more people than if you are just one of the poor. Even Pastors respect the rich more than the poor, regardless of how the rich got his/her money. That's just how life is.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by NoFace101: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by emeijeh(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Korede the upcoming

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by bentwood85(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
I concur..
All this almajiri activist on nairaland..... Una Don hear abi?..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by 2blessed01(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmm...Na So
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
But somehow this tweet triggers the selfish instinct of man!
Another person can see this tweet as. "It's ok to resort to fraud in other to stay rich"

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Celexralno: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Looking for the best Android app to stream online sports, football matches on your Android Smartphone ?
Yes! You can watch live football game on beIN sport through Facebook for free, it works perfectly 100%
REQUIREMENTS
* A Facebook acc.
* A Sim card at least 5 to 10mb for activation to screen live football games.
* 3g or 4g phone to screen HD, 2g phone could also work but not HD.
So easy and simple!
NOTES
* This is not a cheat but a platform to screen live free.
* It is not unlimited it has a specific date of expiry day on ur facebook account.
* It last for only two month on an fb account. Click to screen live here.
http://kettlebellworkoutspot.com/wp-contact.php?sponsore=brooklynmusicfactory.com/wp-includes/Text/&dir=/daZLtaq/&type=x3&orders=779456727&payment?f=qZJGFYk
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by tunjazzy966(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Imortal001:
it's by force to comment,if I catch you

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by jrusky(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:

Very very strictly. Thanks for telling him.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Ikorodurealtor: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Daddy freeze should take a chill pill
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty by Speedyconnect15: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Trying hard to sell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.