Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (40976 Views)

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by 2019elections: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
So, u believe all comments made on a faceless forum can be tagged "true". Some just type for the fun of it. Rant HQ comes to my mind.
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by noisy45(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Afonja are born pedophile

Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by AMossley(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmmmmmm people keep bringing sentiments to comment on unverified claims and allegations
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Omoluabi16(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
This story doesn't add up.
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Tani91: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:
Jail him.

I am Capo Di Tutti Capi = Boss of all bosses.

Say NO to crime. Say NO to tribalism.

That's my command to you ALL.

Now crush this niggah's balls and feed them to him

Oh hi, you just read your first God Father novel?
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Fourwinds: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
2019elections:
In as much as this is very bad allegation, this has to be proven beyond doubt that the accused really committed the crime.

Students can lay crazy claims to get back to a so called "disciplinarian" ( teacher) if offended.

A case isn't won in court sympathy but facts.

I hope judgement is served accordingly.

Modified:

I can bet u some students can actually approach a teacher and offer such in demand for marks ( secondary school inclusive)

Back in 2014 when I got my first teaching job after my NYSC, I was 20 then. While in the chemistry lab, some ss3 students go de come de use hand de rub my body, mhen e no funny. Wetin man go do, these people de write waec den. I was very professional, I left chemistry lab to avoid likely set up, the principal kept pushing me back to d lab cos I was d only chemistry teacher. Principal no know as e de go. These girls got my number sha and I always avoid staying in d lab alone. When this people finally finished WAEC, na so them de report come my house one after d other.

The rest is history.
u eventually nacked them.....hmmmmm
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by CapoDTuttiCapi: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tani91:

Oh hi, you just read your first God Father novel?

Read it almost 2 decades ago...why?
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Fourwinds: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
tstx:

It has always bin in secondary school bro...

What do you think most graduates do during their service year...

That's how i was called a jew man by my fellow corpers because i refused to bang my students... In fact e if you check eh. Most of the guys commenting perverts here had fun with their students during their service year..

See my signature
all those secondary school students dey like to Fvck well well at that stage
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mmmmmmmm she is already giving mouth action in secondary, I wonder what she will give in university
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by themanderon: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
We are living in dangerous times now, the hearts of men now think nothing but evil continually. The case must be investigated very well so we don't accuse a man falsely.
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by sinola(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
MediaNGN:
A shameless Lagos teacher identified as Mr Ajayi Akintunde of Fazi-l-omar school iwaya allegedly makes a 16-year-old female student perform oral s*x on him to gain promotion.

According to the girl she said 'She got into a new sch, and her shameless maths teacher, Mr Ajayi Akintunfe took advantage of the fact she's not sound in the subject and threatened to fail her if she doesn't comply'

She also said because of her because of her non compliance, she repeated a class. Currently in ss1 instead of ss2.

she said she was forced 2 perform MouthAction on him, he's demanding sex now. Otherwise, he fails her again.

According to the Twitter user who posted the issue online, he said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/lagos-teacher-allegedly-makes-student.html

I know it is this same tribe....he should be castrated
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by oglalasioux(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
And that, gentlemen and ladies, is how that man's life came crashing down forever because of two minutes pleasure.
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by popsyleo1: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hear the other side
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Kdon2: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
MediaNGN:
A shameless Lagos teacher identified as Mr Ajayi Akintunde of Fazi-l-omar school iwaya allegedly makes a 16-year-old female student perform oral s*x on him to gain promotion.

According to the girl she said 'She got into a new sch, and her shameless maths teacher, Mr Ajayi Akintunfe took advantage of the fact she's not sound in the subject and threatened to fail her if she doesn't comply'

She also said because of her because of her non compliance, she repeated a class. Currently in ss1 instead of ss2.

she said she was forced 2 perform MouthAction on him, he's demanding sex now. Otherwise, he fails her again.

According to the Twitter user who posted the issue online, he said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/lagos-teacher-allegedly-makes-student.html

His picture please!
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by enemyofprogress: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
I enjoy mouth action than touch your toes
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by enemyofprogress: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
Mmmmmmmm she is already giving mouth action in secondary, I wonder what she will give in university
how dat one take concern you?
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by 2019elections: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fourwinds:
u eventually nacked them.....hmmmmm

Not all but the nackable ones
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by 9jaRealist: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
2019elections:
In as much as this is very bad allegation, this has to be proven beyond doubt that the accused really committed the crime.

Students can lay crazy claims to get back to a so called "disciplinarian" ( teacher) if offended.

A case isn't won in court sympathy but facts.

I hope judgement is served accordingly.

Modified:

I can bet u some students can actually approach a teacher and offer such in demand for marks ( secondary school inclusive)

Back in 2014 when I got my first teaching job after my NYSC, I was 20 then. While in the chemistry lab, some ss3 students go de come de use hand de rub my body, mhen e no funny. Wetin man go do, these people de write waec den. I was very professional, I left chemistry lab to avoid likely set up, the principal kept pushing me back to d lab cos I was d only chemistry teacher. Principal no know as e de go. These girls got my number sha and I always avoid staying in d lab alone. When this people finally finished WAEC, na so them de report come my house one after d other.

The rest is history.

If a student approaches a teacher with offer of sex-for-grade, the teacher should immediately drag him/her to the Principal’s office...
The reason that many teachers will not report is because they’re actually interested. The Nigerian education sector is crawling with PERVERTS!

Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by 2019elections: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

If a student approaches a teacher with offer of sex-for-grade, the teacher should immediately drag him/her to the Principal’s office...
The reason that many teachers will not report is because they’re actually interested. The Nigerian education sector is crawling with PERVERTS!

No reason am bro. These students get ways to implicate u. They have nothing to lose. You'll eventually
get fired. The school needs their money and lots of persons can render ur service. Its complicated.

Offering of sex for mark is unacceptable and must be condemned in totality.
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Giddy11513: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
So you couldn't solve the problem without posting it online... SMH
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:
how dat one take concern you?
Bros it has to concern me. BTW no one know the real truth
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
She should report the case to the nearest police station or confide in any human right lawyer to take up the case.
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by CaptainG00D: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
tstx:

It has always bin in secondary school bro...

What do you think most graduates do during their service year...

That's how i was called a jew man by my fellow corpers because i refused to bang my students... In fact e if you check eh. Most of the guys commenting perverts here had fun with their students during their service year..

See my signature

Nawao
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by dreamwords: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2019
Afonja hediots have this insatiable appetite for sex with kids
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Od1n: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2019
alert01:
When will pussy stop ruinning men's lives....

We live in a worldcontrolled by pussy and breast

Did you ask if they have proof? Evidence?

Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Dshocker(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2019
Mr Ajayi Akintunde should be so ashamed of himself
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2019
Nonsense
If u ain't good in maths,move close to the students and study it hard.
Don't make it obvious of your deficiency
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by donvoice(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2019
I may not believe this...

...why couldn't she write the letter before giving the mouthaction.

Please don't let us be gullible to everything that spread around on social media.

I remember during the service year, Na school girls they come disturb Corp members for sex. They frame up those who refuses to give in and black mailed those they enticed.

Please let's look for the fact before judging
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Fourwinds: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2019
2019elections:

Not all but the nackable ones
i see
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Pope22(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2019
VillagePipu:

You are married indeed.

Weren't you the one who made the post below in December?

I guess you're married to Eve, Joy, Love, Tura and Tetmosol. grin
Are we still in December? This is March and someone can get engaged or married within months. Are you this jobless that you go through people's profile to see what to say to them? Kudos to you, I blame economy of the country not you.

Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out / The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) / Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House