Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (40975 Views)

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by VillagePipu: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pope22:

Are we still in December? This is March and someone can get engaged or married within months. Are you this jobless that you go through people's profile to see what to say to them? Kudos to you, I blame economy of the country not you.

You lack sense and you lack a good life.

Yes, you got engaged married within 3 months cos you bought your wife at Shoprite.

Dumb pauper
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by oludayoJr(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please if anybody can get to the author of the post, he should please report to 08008008001(toll free) and you can be rest assured the matter will be verified and necessary actions will be taken.
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by Pope22(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
VillagePipu:

You lack sense and you lack a good life.

Yes, you got engaged married within 3 months cos you bought your wife at Shoprite.

Dumb pauper
Come this animal, na me bring u come nairaland? Get busy with ur life na and leave me alone
Re: Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student by VillagePipu: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pope22:

Come this animal, na me bring u come nairaland? Get busy with ur life na and leave me alone

Your father wasting away is an animal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out / The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) / Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.