Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Diesel Engine And Machine Motor Sellers And Fabricators Needed. URGENT. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Diesel Engine And Machine Motor Sellers And Fabricators Needed. URGENT. (907 Views)

Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. / We Need Sellers And Buyers Of Scrap Copper, Trailer, Tipper, Buses, Ship Vessel / All DATA Sellers And Resellers Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Engine And Machine Motor Sellers And Fabricators Needed. URGENT. by Redman44(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
I am looking for Diesel Engine and Motor Fabricators for my business. I need 8HP Diesel Engine and 5.5 Kw Engine Motor suppliers based in Lagos, Nigeria or Ogun State.

Do you know anyone that couples together Diesel Engines in Nigeria? Or do you know where I can get 5.5 KW Motor and 8HP Diesel Engine in Lagos or Ogun State? If you sell Diesel Engines and Motors, please get in touch with me via Nairaland. Reply with your number for Whatsapp and I will get in touch with you. I have attached photographs of what I am looking for to this post.

I need these products as soon as possible. Thanks.

Re: Diesel Engine And Machine Motor Sellers And Fabricators Needed. URGENT. by cutepweenx(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Whatsapp me SEUN 08179630085. Will be waiting
Redman44:
I am looking for Diesel Engine and Motor Fabricators for my business. I need 8HP Diesel Engine and 5.5 Kw Engine Motor suppliers based in Lagos, Nigeria or Ogun State.

Do you know anyone that couples together Diesel Engines in Nigeria? Or do you know where I can get 5.5 KW Motor and 8HP Diesel Engine in Lagos or Ogun State? If you sell Diesel Engines and Motors, please get in touch with me via Nairaland. Reply with your number for Whatsapp and I will get in touch with you. I have attached photographs of what I am looking for to this post.

I need these products as soon as possible. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Get Stress Off, Get A Personal Assistant / Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted / Iron Rods For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.