Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. (1775 Views)

We Need Sellers And Buyers Of Scrap Copper, Trailer, Tipper, Buses, Ship Vessel / Diesel Engine And Machine Motor Sellers And Fabricators Needed. URGENT. / All DATA Sellers And Resellers Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 9:07am On May 08, 2022
This is a thread where you post your item
And wait for bidders to make bids for it.

Bidding method

Bidder are to 1 Mention the seller moniker

2. Indicate the item bidding for by name
3. And make your bid by stating your price

E.g.
Open Bid
Futurefocus
20 Meters Cable Extension Reel reel
Location- Lekki, Lagos
Price - 18k

The seller can either accept or decline, but must indicate when the item is off the market.

In situations where seller has added price, bidder can still make bid and it’s left for the seller to consider.
Long Live Nairaland.

Edited. 20meters cable Extension reel.
—————————————————————

Status.

Highest bidder : Veepeelee
Amount bidded : N 12,100

Date: 19 - 05 -2022

Auction Status : Closed — Sold
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 9:07am On May 08, 2022
Open Bid
Futurefocus
25 Meters Cable Extension Reel reel
Price = 18k

Bid for my item

Get crazy cheap offer on anything you bid for on my thread , just to promote this thread

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 10:37am On May 08, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7115936/auction-thread-sellers-bidders ,

You can post your item on this thread and let’s bid for it, I’m introducing this bidding style in as alternative to the clearance thread.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Compliant(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2022
Location of the item should be posted also

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Tdman205: 12:23pm On May 08, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 1:11pm On May 08, 2022
Compliant:
Location of the item should be posted also

Yes , Thanks for that input, I will include that now

Location, yes it’s very important
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Charlot: 3:09pm On May 08, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by eddiense: 9:43pm On May 10, 2022
Nice
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by eddiense: 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
FutureFocus:

Bid
Eddiense
Location- Lekki, Lagos
Price - 18k

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 3:23pm On May 11, 2022
cheesy it’s a bid. Noted
eddiense:

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by aizakun(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Veepeelee(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2022
FutureFocus:

Bidding method

E.g.
Open Bid
Futurefocus
Location- Lekki, Lagos
Price - 18k

The seller can either accept or decline, but must indicate when the item is off the market.

In situations where seller has added price, bidder can still make bid and it’s left for the seller to consider.
Long Live Nairaland.

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by KolaShangOne(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2022
Open bid
Futurefocus
25m cable
Price - 12,000

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Veepeelee(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
E.g.
Open Bid
Futurefocus
Location- Lekki, Lagos

My bid 12,100

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 5:26pm On May 19, 2022
Veepeelee:
E.g.
Open Bid
Futurefocus
Location- Lekki, Lagos

My bid 12,100

Just because you are the highest bidder and I really want to promote this thread , I will sell this item to you if you can back your bid up with payment within 24 hrs.

I will also be giving out free items on this thread.

Thank You.

The cable reel is 20meters as appeared in the photo sir.
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 5:50pm On May 19, 2022
FutureFocus:

Bidding method

E.g.
Open Bid
Futurefocus
20 Meters Cable Extension Reel reel
Location- Lekki, Lagos
Price - 18k

Long Live Nairaland.

Edited. 20meters cable Extension reel.

————————————————————-

Status.

Highest bidder : Veepeelee

Date: 19 - 05 -2022

Auction Status : Still Open.
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 6:22pm On May 19, 2022
KolaShangOne:
Open bid
Futurefocus
25m cable
Price - 12,000

You can also be on standby Sir
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by kelvin1191(m): 5:18am On May 20, 2022
FutureFocus:

Just because you are the highest bidder and I really want to promote this thread , I will sell this item to you if you can back your bid up with payment within 24 hrs.

I will also be giving out free items on this thread.

Thank You.

The cable reel is 20meters as appeared in the photo sir.

Please if he fails to make payment, consider a bid of #12,500 from me.
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 8:05am On May 20, 2022
kelvin1191:

Please if he fails to make payment, consider a bid of #12,500 from me.

Good morning Sir, Well, I saw the moniker veepeelee viewing the thread but has not contacted me in respect of the offer , but a lady called me yesterday asking if the cable was 1.5mm or 2.5 mm , this I do not know because I only advertised with what is written on the items and those can be seen on here in the pictures.
Kindly take note of the specifications Sir, and if interested you may confirm your offer by making payment.

The length is 20meters.
10 Amps.
Brand Name - MasterPlug.

Contact details on my signature

Highest Bidders
Veepeelee. - N12,100
Kolashangmore -N12,000
Kelvin1191 - N12,500

First to make payment can pick it up.
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Veepeelee(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2022
FutureFocus:

Good morning Sir, Well, I saw the moniker veepeelee viewing the thread but has not contacted me in respect of the offer , but a lady called me yesterday asking if the cable was 1.5mm or 2.5 mm , this I do not know because I only advertised with what is written on the items and those can be seen on here in the pictures.
Kindly take note of the specifications Sir, and if interested you may confirm your offer by making payment.

The length is 20meters.
10 Amps.
Brand Name - MasterPlug.

Contact details on my signature

Highest Bidders
Veepeelee. - N12,100
Kolashangmore -N12,000
Kelvin1191 - N12,500

First to make payment can pick it up.

Sorry guy, I originally saw 25M cable reel, not 20M. I need at least 25/30M, nothing less. I'll pass up this one and wait for the next auction, if it meets my requirements.
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 4:16pm On May 20, 2022
Veepeelee:

Sorry guy, I originally saw 25M cable reel, not 20M. I need at least 25/30M, nothing less. I'll pass up this one and wait for the next auction, if it meets my requirements.

Nice, you can order for 25 to 30 meters, usually from 20k upward depending on how clean. Thanks.
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 4:20pm On May 20, 2022
Available

It’s a sand paper
Smoother

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 4:24pm On May 20, 2022
I also have this for sale and you can bid too.

It can cut metal, iron, cast etc

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 4:25pm On May 20, 2022
I have this too

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by qrymz(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2022
FutureFocus:
Available

It’s a sand paper
Smoother

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by qrymz(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2022
FutureFocus:

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 9:51pm On May 21, 2022
qrymz:

Noted. sir

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by kelvin1191(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2022
Angle grinder
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by kelvin1191(m): 5:39am On May 23, 2022
Evolution tool
Bid 5,500
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 12:06am On May 24, 2022
smiley

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by XRJP: 5:47pm On May 26, 2022
FutureFocus:

You didn't even post a starting bid

If it's still available, 7k is my bid price
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by qrymz(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Futurefocus, this thread has been quite. Looking forward to winning several bids here

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Haulage(fuel, Goods, Sand, Granite, Etc) Info / Scrap Vessels,available For Sale / Walton Gate -A Genuine And Titled Land With Cofo In Sangotedo, Ajah Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.