Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word (1645 Views)

Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules / Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC / 'INEC Rec Is Working For PDP, Redeploy Him': Akwa Ibom Youths Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by NORSIYK(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
#Reminder

Segun Agbaje, the compromised Osun INEC REC said he would resign if any tribunal or court upturns the Osun governorship election.

If he has any integrity , he should resign.

It's high time we started holding public office holders accountable for their actions.

7 Likes

Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
People should go and force him out of office in Monday

1 Like

Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by slivertongue: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2019
he never thought the day 22 march would come
Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by Racoon(m): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2019
It must be very silly of this man to make such a statement given the sham election he conducted.INEC must help him do the needful. angry

1 Like

Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Similar thing Prof Soyinka said about Clinton winning, I hope he tore his green card

1 Like

Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by CityNGR: 12:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by blackboy(m): 3:05am On Mar 24, 2019
Pls let him be named and shamed. Mr Agbaje!!!!!
Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by jogsman01(m): 3:13am On Mar 24, 2019
crazy old fellow. That man named goat
Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by OKorowanta: 3:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Asking for a friend...
All dis one wey una dey make noise so,I hope say future judgements no go cut una and una dancing hero joy short?
I pray it doesn't because I don't want to see anybody coming here to sing any Okoye and the wailers song later o..
Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by mushystuff: 5:27am On Mar 24, 2019
OKorowanta:
Asking for a friend...
All dis one wey una dey make noise so,I hope say future judgements no go cut una and una dancing hero joy short?
I pray it doesn't because I don't want to see anybody coming here to sing any Okoye and the wailers song later o..
What is your point? Is it that nobody should celebrate any victory? Every step matters, I don't know why a lot of u have been going around giving your silly ideas of warnings about celebrating a clear victory. Is it out of pain or what really?
Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by Randy100: 6:27am On Mar 24, 2019
We Nigerians don't keep our words and it is because we promise when we are happy or reply when we are angry. I have always maintained that no matter how hard it is, I must always keep my word.
Re: Segun Agbaje The Osun INEC REC Is Time To Honor Your Word by LibertyRep: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Those are words said in a moment of indiscretion.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message / Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day / VP Osinbajo Meets H.R.H Crown Prince Haakon Of Norway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.