Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) (49360 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Goddys(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
P*ssy has levels. I think her p*ssy is at 7 star rating now. I like this girl sha.
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Trendy247: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hh
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by ifymadu: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nollywood farm implements.
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by elotajohn1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
I hear say she still be V

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
She's now an adult and free to live her life .

Pretty girl
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Goddys(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
SanusiGworo:
She has been a teenager for how long. See bwest grin

Men like sweet 16. That's why she was always 16

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by zoby225588: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
GHANA vs NIGERIA: Best wedding entrance in 2019 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQiSLWTFSg&sns
please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
ruggedtimi:
who dey f*ck this gal now?? the man really turned her life around

Have patience, you will soon have your turn with her cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
e go sweet to strip diz girl butt nekkid o
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by oforjide: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
ruggedtimi:
who dey f*ck this gal now?? the man really turned her life around
shut up it is called destiny don't compare her with your miserable sisters that distribute their bodys free of charge to men
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by noisy45(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Her punna for don gape
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
By Class is permanent is she referring to the RR or the owner of the RR
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by oforjide: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Deckline:
SMH..
I stopped reading when i got to the part they said she got a mansion for her mother..
Na so e easy to buy mansion

No be her kind of rotten,smelly mot infested p*ssy b*tches dey get mansions na.
#sips_breast_milk

you are a disgrace to mankind somebody like you will touch N50000 untill you die.your mother and sisters are the real ashowos.
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
See now, tomorrow she will come here to say she made her money thru' acting!! Only actresses are buying up cars and houses, where are the actors o
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by nathaniel27(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
who notice the song
forever young is for her this girl is always 16 am scared she might even die at 16 😆
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by jaytee01(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
U dey ask who get the whip...... Na the big god na!
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by oforjide: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bossjakande:
Toto power cos I Neva knew d stupid film dis stupid girl dey acr
I hate people that always castigate young people for been successful,your sisters are sharing their own pussy for free that is why you and your miserabe family are frustrated

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by googi: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
The problem is not this girl. The problems are with money worshippers. This girl is only following your lead.

In a country that can only boast of so many poor people, how does stupendous and ostentatious display of vanity epp?

Oh, to get rich by any means necessary.
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Bossjakande: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
oforjide:
I hate people that always castigate young people for been successful,your sisters are sharing their own pussy for free that is why you and your miserabe family are frustrated
may god purnish ur misrable life ugly animal dont u Eva mention my sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

Regina Daniels is among those actors who started acting at a very young age. She started acting at the age of seven.

For some years now, there have been side talks about her controversial age which is 16. Many claimed she has been on that age for long.

As young as she might be, she has acquired some properties multi-million properties recently which has also raised eyebrows as to how she amassed such wealth.

She first of all started with buying herself a Mercedes Benz ML350 SUV; she got a mansion for her mom and few hours ago, she got a Mercedes Benz C300 for herself again.

This time around, she is spotted sitting pretty in a Rolls Royce Wraith. We don’t actually know who the owner is. Can you guess?

She captioned it:

Class is permanent!! TGIF!!�� Have a blast guys….

Source: https://autojosh.com/regina-daniels-rolls-royce-wraith/

Nice pics let her enjoy herself very well haters should go and die do they even know what she would have worth by now if she were to be a Hollywood actress?
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
pussy business started time immemorial,and intensified in the early 2000,,pussy or bottom power as it were pays more this days,and very lucrative,while some girls are sharing there own free to every dick,tom and harry,others are monetizing it big time
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Ricky97(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
OP the full picture of the RR or I don't believe this.
This forever 16 years old Girl Regina Daniel would surely post the full picture if really she was in a RR wraith.
If she could flood the Internet with the new house she got for her mum, den she will surely want to let us knw she was in the almighty RR.
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Ochuksbaba(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
op say the girlie na actor
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bossjakande:
may god purnish ur misrable life ugly animal dont u Eva mention my sisters
Don't mind him. That fool is insane.
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Meetleader: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
She is 16
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Happyfela(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
This child has a high probability of reigning in the Game, you know the Game Ba

I like her cha, anything beautiful i like
Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by Kingbones(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
All i see here is a smelling dirty overused rotten punanny....

Yeye dey smell undecided

Re: Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tezcatlipoca:
Hmmm, am I the only one seeing the $100 bills over there?

Guy u get eye! Confam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold As Youth Corper. Throwback Photo / Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives / Terry G Spotted With His White Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.