Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

#bbnaija: "Google My Name, You Will See The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman" - Cee C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "Google My Name, You Will See The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman" - Cee C (379 Views)

'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec / Fact Behind Cee C Being Label As The "Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria" / BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "Google My Name, You Will See The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman" - Cee C by gistvicconnects: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Cee C was having an argument with khloe as she says there is no template in their friendship thing, if being her is not enough for her, she is sorry she would keep trying, she cant kill herself for them. Gistvic Reports.

Cee C also said she doesn't think any one of bbnaija house mate has gotten half of what she has gotten in terms of trolls and stuff on Instagram.

She said:
"Google my name, the first thing you will see is the most bitter Nigerian woman"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/bbnaija-google-my-name-you-will-see.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "Google My Name, You Will See The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman" - Cee C by gistvicconnects: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2019
shocked
Re: #bbnaija: "Google My Name, You Will See The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman" - Cee C by Mynd44: 5:02am On Mar 24, 2019

(1)

Singer Waje-i Have No Funds Anymore, I Quit Music!!! / Jussie Smolletts Charges Dropped / Lovely Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.