Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today (42434 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Cent91: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
My Father My father!

A happy birthday to:

An ICON
A Father
A GIVER
A Blessing to our generation
A Man of God.

May GOD increase you on all sides .

You shall not fail, fall nor falter.

AMEN.

God's Choice is the Devil's target.
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by nedupel(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Deltatoto:
na lazy man strong men don’t give birth to female kids.
See your life.
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by fortunechy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
God bless this family
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by yusuf99(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chai after he otobolized and Daniellelized finished. All I smell from that pictures is condum
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Usguy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fake pastor, no wonder he keep ending it, at the back of daniella okeke and otobo, to reduce the stress from the wife, of giving birth to one dozen of wore.
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by bigsmoke2(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
This pastor like fork fork see as children full everywhere grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wow. Still firing his wife consistently, even with all the Nollywood ashawos at his disposal.

The Apostle is a sex machine cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Aphroditee:
He has many kids sha
lol.
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
I wish him long life and prosperity.
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by pacificom: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wow, e just dey nack his wife double combo to get plenty pickin.
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Denikayan: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lenadiva:
Because he's looking for a male child he born all this plenty children full ground

African man for you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Denikayan: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cent91:
My Father My father!

A happy birthday to:

An ICON
A Father
A GIVER
A Blessing to our generation
A Man of God.

May GOD increase you on all sides .

You shall not fail, fall nor falter.

AMEN.

God's Choice is the Devil's target.

Is your biological father still alive?
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by leedigital: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lenadiva:
Because he's looking for a male child he born all this plenty children full ground
Then he used the last one to try to cover up his tracks. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
I am of the opinion that it was in the process of tying for a male child

Aphroditee:
He has many kids sha
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by ElsonMorali: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
When God wants to punish a player He gives him all girls. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Galapagous(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
How this one go preach birth control
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Dikashii: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Deltatoto:
na lazy man strong men don’t give birth to female kids.
so you think you have common sense

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by HardBishop: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lenadiva:

that's is how African mentality is... hardly u will see a European man of God give birth for male kids

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by HardBishop: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
pacificom:
Wow, e just dey nacbuyk his wife double combo to get plenty pickin.

to nack na one thing, to use birth control method na another
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Happy birthday man of God, plenty good things in the future.
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by 9japeace: 3:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Download latest gospel music via www.Www.Gospeljingle.com thank me later
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by kalu61(m): 4:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Lenadiva:
u no go understand. Na the woman go de force make him score more goals
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by gwama: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Five girls to have one boy, fortunately we are not in India, otherwise how were you going to pay the dowry of the 5 girls ?? cool cool cool cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by ORIFLAMEDORA: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Truefaith:
Mr Suleiman, like all other occult Pentecostal and Charismatic deceivers, works for the anti-Christ.

Today should be a day of repentance and renunciation of the gross evil of Hinduism and witchcraft by him.

It should also be a day his deceived devotees start reading their Bibles.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-new-thought-metaphysics-the-occult-roots-of-word-of-faith/
Sorry to disappoint you, all power belongs to almighty God in heaven, and he can give it to who ever he pleases . Apostle Suleiman is a genuine Servant of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly / Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.