Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano (45704 Views)

Supplementary Elections: APC, PDP Battle For Two Gov, 94 Legislative Seats / Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano by patrickmuf(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2019
blazer2018:
Based on this supplementary results, I think Tambuwal has won this. He was leading by over 3000 votes before the rerun, and has obviously extended it by a further 2000 plus votes...so he now leads with over 5K votes.

So as it stands, APC needs a magic wand...they need 6000 votes from Kebbe(APC stronghold) to win this...fingers crossed... grin grin grin
The 3k votes is part of the sum total there. All APC needs to win th election is a difference of 3k votes.
Re: Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2019
StOla:

Are you confirming that the PDP candidate is a puppet and a façade?

Was Kwankwaso a contestant in the election? Or is he the godfather that wants to continue to rule the state by proxy, initially using Ganduje his god-son who has rebuffed his control, and now wanting to use his in-law to turn Kano State to his family inheritance?

anyone can be a godfather in North, south south and south East but is wrong for anyone to be a godfather in west

some people reasoning really disgust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano by smith1985(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bari22:
There was no election in Kano but daylight robbery, nobody can beat kwankwaso in a free and fair election. Seeing what happened yesterday I gave up for Nigeria

Modified: For those quoting me, I repeat for now nobody can defeat Kwankwaso in a free and fair election in Kano. If you are not from Kano you won't understand me, people were killed, disgraced, beaten, chased away by thugs with the backing of security personnel just because they are PDP members, They've already scared the voters by bringing thugs at all the pu's since Friday evening and giving them voters card to vote, some used female voters card to vote, card reader was not in use yesterday. They make the CP powerless by sending DIG and AIG's from Abuja who were already compromised. The INEC officers already received a plot of land and cash to rig election in favour of Ganduje. What we saw in Kano can't be explained here. We just regret supporting Buhari

nobody can beat kwankwaso In a free and fair contest.....u must be confuse...is kwankwaso the whole of kano plz take your painkiller pill ok
Re: Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano by yoribo: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sincerely INEC is not capable of handling election in Nigeria, Inec is seating government agency, INEc is a federal government agent. There is no hope for this country if there is please prove me wrong.
Re: Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano by theoldpretender(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Feel sad for Kano

4 more years of Gandollars...

Ah well, the sad thing is that PDP is no better. Between the devil and the deep blue sea, this election...
Re: Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano by asanwafo: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Heffalump:

You think you are doing me, you are only doing yourself, Mr. Zombie!
Your own zombie is exceptional . What do u know about Nigeria? For u the only people that can proffer solution to Nigeria problems are those from PDP. Bloody agent of looters like you
Re: Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano by GameGod(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2019

Re: Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano by tesppidd: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Seriously there is too much ado about nothing in Ganduje's case.

We all know that what Ganduje did is done by the entire 36 state Governors of the Federation.

The only only difference is that Gandjue was caught on tape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy / Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.