Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire (71526 Views)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by uwa244(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Stanweezy:
Please they should remember Stephanie Orijoyce that recorded the viral video... See as they relegate the gal. Without her recording the conversation who sabi success kwanu?
that is how it is. Those at the background making things to happen like a good video song are not recognized.
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Gforce2019: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
In the South, youngsters go to school.

In the North, youngsters become Almajiri.

Lets call a spade a spade, the South has nothing to do with the North

Ethnic Bigot sighted
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by noisy45(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2019
This is getting out of hand next one is success giving honourary title by the president maybe they will give her GCON
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by nikepeter4u: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2019
MVLOX:
This gal have hammer
hahahahaha
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by chudez0147(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
This Success story is stale And getting boring already
Enemy of progress..... but ikorodu boys are on point to you!!

1 Like

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by chudez0147(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2019
bentwood85:
Enough with this quarrelsome Warri girl ....At this tender age see how she rants..
You wey calm, Who know you Weting you don gain with your calmness
@Mr calmer!!

1 Like

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by chudez0147(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2019
EzeFund:
They have started again undecided
Where's mr spellz?
Where's the breadseller?
This one too will go into oblivion in 4 months time
If peoples' life keep changing like this....who cares if you remember or not..think!

1 Like

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Wtf is dis
Enuf of this shiiit.
Fuc
Wtf
Thr a million kids out thr
They got no help
U putting this gal life in danger now
Wtf. Cant everyrhinf be done with maturity at least
Wtf
Dnt comd running to us if her parents get kidnapped or something bad happens. Nobody wud gif a fuc aince una dey do like say na d pikin wan be yankee future president. Stupid shiiit.. knowing hw well d greedy lady that recorded the video feels cheated and not compensated despite cashing out millions .a
how dangerous warri can be.wtf
I wud discourage ppl not to gif a fuc abt this shiit if afta sometime they cant pay they house rent or something. Bullshitt
Wtf is jumoke the dumbest of bread sellers today
No hate but i hate exagerrations
Hunger and jealousy have affected your reasoning
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

1 Like

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by nicepoker101(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Stanweezy:
Please they should remember Stephanie Orijoyce that recorded the viral video... See as they relegate the gal. Without her recording the conversation who sabi success kwanu?
She was just the catalyst. She is no longer important at the end of the reaction grin
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Slynation(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Me i will not say anything for now until i hear she has started going to shows, then i will know we all are finally mad in this country
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Mavrick2012: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Fadomero:
Shame Shame to who say God no dey
how about the remaining millons of kids languishing in abject poverty? Just this singular case?
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Am i the only one who thinks that this success matter is getting boring
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2019
cassidy1996:
give your children good names

You have said it all. Name sometime goes a long way.

I have seen a child name *I cry to God or god* can't really say which of the god her parent cried to* this little girl cries about everything till the age of 14 to the point the pastor of their church demanded compulsory rechristening of that girl to another name bro since that day this little girl life changed she is serving right now somewhere in SS.

Name goes a long way in someones life.

1 Like

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Num07033711115(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Owk na
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by gbagyiza: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2019
My opinion is that, she should be encourage to study mass communication in the university n believe me she will discover her hiding talents n go places with it.
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by cassidy1996(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2019
jrusky:

You have said it all. Name sometime goes a long way.

I have seen a child name *I cry to God or god* can't really say which of the god her parent cried to* this little girl cries about everything till the age of 14 to the point the pastor of their church demanded compulsory rechristening of that girl to another name bro since that day this little girl life changed she is serving right now somewhere in SS.

Name goes a long way in someones life.

you are right too, good name goes a long way in someones life

1 Like

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Jamal090(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Good for her..
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by shogsman(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2019
Lucky girl,she was Born into a country that thrives at celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by kiddapunk: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Who knows any native remedy for Asthma please... I need proven methods
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by UncleJudax(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Melodycomng:
So she don turn motivational speaker..

Yeye Country
Hahaha. Na so Naija be na.

Everybody de look for miracle...

Some one said who school help... meanwhile the people donating to her know the value of education.

Yeye viral videos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by bong4(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Catalyst4real:

Success is just one lucky girl, there are millions of unidentified children out there who are actually going through worse. Her own is school fees, some children can barely feed. It's time to shift the attention from this girl and promote more videos like that, since we need to see it In mp4 to get truly moved

Well said! It is not just about the girl, Success. It is an exposure of the rot and hypocrisy of governments all over the country as regards basic education. I wish videos of such decay in educational facilities can be tweeted all over internet to put the government on its toes.

The kind of infrastructure as displayed in subsequent videos from the "Success" episode is enough to ensure the government of the day isn't returned.

Unfortunately the likes of Okowa and others have been returned to continue with the mediocrity that abounds in the educational sector.

Until a governor builds a school which his children can attend comfortably, he has done nothing.

1 Like

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by GoldHorse(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2019
All these people hyping on this little girl now will soon get tired and abandon her. Where is Jumoke the bread seller? I just hope the family would be wise enough to tap these people back and invest wisely before the noise die down.
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by deltateam: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Why is that mumu romancing her
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by erico2k2(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Wtf is dis
Enuf of this shiiit.
Fuc
Wtf
Thr a million kids out thr
They got no help
U putting this gal life in danger now
Wtf. Cant everyrhinf be done with maturity at least
Wtf
Dnt comd running to us if her parents get kidnapped or something bad happens. Nobody wud gif a fuc aince una dey do like say na d pikin wan be yankee future president. Stupid shiiit.. knowing hw well d greedy lady that recorded the video feels cheated and not compensated despite cashing out millions .a
how dangerous warri can be.wtf
I wud discourage ppl not to gif a fuc abt this shiit if afta sometime they cant pay they house rent or something. Bullshitt
Wtf is jumoke the dumbest of bread sellers today
No hate but i hate exagerrations
So in all of this story this was your take on the mattter?You cant help a whole family let alone a whole country!
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by deltateam: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2019
They need to allow her enjoy her childhood days before they expose her like that yellow pawpaw actress that just bought a car.. Regina Daniels
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Kingbones(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Too much if everything is bad...they've got the money already so there's no need to continue showcasing this girl..just move on undecided

A lot of kids out there are suffering ...some maybe even worse than this girl.Instead of focusing on this girl alone..they should create a program where they can help kids like this.

I won't be surprised if some parents would intentionally stop paying their kids school fees..with hopes that their children would trend too undecided...intact I bet my left ball that some families will start conniving with their kids to do shit like this angry
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by deltateam: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2019
partnerbizz4:
After 3 months it will end.

We have short memory in this country

Rrmember olajumoke bread seller

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

My gut tells me SCAM is your name.
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by babsbolad: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Her mum is yet to change her hairstyle..
Her life, let her live it! Are you a monitoring spirit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" / Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.