Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire (71525 Views)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Adakintroy: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:
Check am na How can a normal person be envying the success of this inspirational small girl already, If not that envy will be a culture in their village and is already in his blood.

No be lie. I don't know if it's because he is envious or because many of them did not come through poverty. They can't relate with people's pain well. Imagine the joy the mother is going through now. Even the small girl may not grasp the level of relieve she brought to that family yet.

Abeg leave that guy for were him de. I no Wan insult. Taday na Sunday. How your side my guy.

1 Like

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Nature8(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Celebrityblog:
The viral Sapele schoolgirl, Success was at @kpoko1005fm, the first and only pidgin radio station in Delta State with her mum.

She was interviewed by MC Flexy, the Aproko King. She spoke in Pidgin.

Success Adegor dropped her viral #DemGoFlogDemGoTire line and also used the opportunity to advise children like her.

Watch the videos below...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/success-adegor-and-her-mother-storm.html

Nice
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by encryptjay(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
She's too young to be seeing different faces on a daily basis. I believe exams will soon commence, allow her to focus. We overdo things in this country.
They're others like her but since people want to turn the whole stuff to a comedy skit, they should continue.
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by ajl: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Stanweezy:
Please they should remember Stephanie Orijoyce that recorded the viral video... See as they relegate the gal. Without her recording the conversation who sabi success kwanu?

Remember her for what? Akward way of reasoning. She has played her role. Heaven will smile on her in other ways.
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by blackboy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
When I first saw the video that line got me cracking and the part where she said I stubborn pass them. I said see small gangster
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Anndrew(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:
You for just call him akpa something or akpa ihe ojuo grin we for still understand.
grin grin
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Anndrew(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
manlawal:

Why did she record herself seeking for assistance, and may I ask you what did she want them to do for her, she wanted to make jest of the girl but God turn it around , thunder fire her anywhere she dey
try to understand the story..she aren't making jest of her..
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by manlawal(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Anndrew:
try to understand the story..she aren't making jest of her..
Did she made the video to raise fund or for fun
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by zoby225588: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
GHANA vs NIGERIA: Best wedding entrance in 2019 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQiSLWTFSg&sns
please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by duwell(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Catalyst4real:

Success is just one lucky girl, there are millions of unidentified children out there who are actually going through worse. Her own is school fees, some children can barely feed. It's time to shift the attention from this girl and promote more videos like that, since we need to see it In mp4 to get truly moved

My problem is with how the family and the media have forgotten who recorded the video and shared it online. The family no try. They should carry the lady along or compensate her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Legendguru: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by ultimatekint(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Her mum is yet to change her hairstyle..
chai ! People! You want to snatch her?
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Baonel(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Where is jumoke d bread seller turned celebrity?
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by princfred(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Adakintroy:

No be lie. I don't know if it's because he is envious or because many of them did not come through poverty. They can't relate with people's pain well. Imagine the joy the mother is going through now. Even the small girl may not grasp the level of relieve she brought to that family yet.

Abeg leave that guy for were him de. I no Wan insult. Taday na Sunday. How your side my guy.
You have a point infact many points there.
My side cool finish.
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Danchibez: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Stephenia d lady dat video her supposed to be employed as her director/manager because her action brought fame Success and her family enjoys
Re: Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire by Chiedu4Trump: 2:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Seetto:

What brought all these rubbish...

Education that gave birth to yahoo yahoo fraudsters, cultism, oloshoism, immorality, ritualism, arm robbery, drug barons, prostitution , HIV ....etc undecided undecided undecided

bros lets us in the South solve our own problems, we need to the leave to do what they do best. VIOLENCE

Gforce2019:

Ethnic Bigot sighted

South na Ethnic group or geographical region?

Una dey fear to be on your own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" / Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.