Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ask Me Any Question On Paypal? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Me Any Question On Paypal? (769 Views)

Pls, Which Virtual Dollar Card Works On Paypal? / How To Refund Payments On Paypal- Step By Step Guide / Help Needed On Paypal,visa/mastercard,perfect Money Integration On My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question On Paypal? by olapaypal(m): 2:15am On Mar 24, 2019
My name is Oladimeji and I'm known by many as OLAPAYPAL. I have years of experience in PAYPAL creation and also withdrawal, if you have any question with regards to paypal. Kindly ask me? or contact me through my profile.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Paypal? by namedo: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2019
I have a business ae account. Will I be banned if I open a SA account please?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Paypal? by olapaypal(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2019
You will not be banned if you open sa account but make sure you didn't use the same email used to open ae to also sign up on sa. for lesser risks. make use of another browser as well. hope you understand?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Paypal? by ziziangel(m): 2:46am On Mar 25, 2019
My paypal account was banned, its a UAE paypal and i have funds in it, the issue is that they are requesting for address and phone verification which i cant provide because i cant reach the dude that opened it for me in regards to the details.. any tip on how i can maneuver it?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Paypal? by olapaypal(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Apologies, in this case....you will have to provide the number or better still get the address you used in creating your profile. you can get your details when you click on setting and on profile. hope this helps wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Help U Successfully Write Article Here In Nigeria For Your Blog / How To Monitize My Google Adsense. / Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.