Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi (16971 Views)

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts / I’m A Small Girl With A Big God - Toke Makinwa / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by ebusnwaoma: 4:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Simi who excitedly talked about her role in a new movie by Kunle Afolayan 'Mokalik', described herself as a goofball who makes lots of jokes. The singer who spoke in an interview with Sunday Scoop said; 

“I am excited to be a part of this project. It helped me to come out of my shell and my comfort zone. I had to speak Yoruba throughout the movie and that was like the hardest thing for me to do. I also had to use some proverbs. But it still felt natural. It didn’t seem like anything was forced.”

Simi who described herself as a goofball who makes lots of jokes, added that people don't take her for granted even with that. “These things come naturally to me. I am a goofball and I make a lot of jokes. I am very light-hearted; I really don’t like stress. But I always make sure I get my job done, even if it means staying up all night. Nobody can take me for granted because I get the work done, and that’s what counts,” she said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/24/im-a-goofball-make-lots-of-jokes-simi/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Keep it up naturally beautiful lady.

The latest bride in Nigeria entertainment industry.

Keep rocking Mrs Simi Gold!

Keep 'goofballing'!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by Evebeautyworld2: 5:08am On Mar 24, 2019
First to comment cheesy wink
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:
Lol cheesy.
Wake up, and wash your face ma'm! cheesy

Hugs! kiss

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by Bizznezz: 5:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:
lol...change your network

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Bizznezz:

lol...change your network
Hehehe cheesy wink grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by stargazer22: 5:15am On Mar 24, 2019
I love Simi so much. I would have married her if Adekunle Gold didn't beat me to it. angry

5 Likes

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:20am On Mar 24, 2019
angry
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

1 Like

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by tohyorsih(f): 5:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Simi see wahala cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by madjune(m): 5:41am On Mar 24, 2019
See her mouth saying speaking yoruba is the hardest thing for her to do.

Nawao. What has she been speaking all her teenage life?

These girls can form once small money cross.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by udemzyudex(m): 5:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Sha know when to crack your jokes and when not to ooo ehn. grin
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by PotatoSalad(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Love this girl. I remember bumping to her 'Tiff' song when it came out that year. Playful sweet girl with banging voice. One of the few Nigerian artists I still listen to.
Slim girls can press my mumu button ouch kiss

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by AAinEqGuinea: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2019
There's a small difference between being a goofball and having a good sense of humor. Balance well.
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by MrRhymes101(m): 6:08am On Mar 24, 2019
My baby!!! Adekunle just chanced me... Wedding MC
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by Alejoas(m): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2019
grin
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by devigblegble: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2019
Just got to love these lady , so presentable and warm
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by symbianDON(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2019
one of the very few Nigerian artistes who still make good, reasonable music....I have huge respect for Simi.....unlike the other madam....
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by Blitz888(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2019
Bet9ja9095:
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Dude you're a fraud...

Nobody should take this scammer seriously..

He makes all this money and still wants to charge a fee.. Oloshi!
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by goodnewscliff(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:
Simi see wahala cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2019
symbianDON:
one of the very few Nigerian artistes who still make good, reasonable music....I have huge respect for Simi.....unlike the other madam....
Who is the other madam ooo?
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by HajimeSaito(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Your presence on any thread just immediately signals empty, meaningless and unintelligent commentary.

post=76930564:
Keep it up naturally beautiful lady.

The latest bride in Nigeria entertainment industry.

Keep rocking Mrs Simi Gold!

Keep 'goofballing'!!

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by hottathafire(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Simi is cool, Adekunle's wife is a naturalist. And she is my imaginary bae. I always rehearse how to woo her and make her fall for me anytime I meet her but when she married that Kunle boy I couldn't eat for 1 week. cry But I am eating fine now. Thank you everyone that begged me to move on.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by hottathafire(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2019
madjune:
See her mouth saying speaking yoruba is the hardest thing for her to do.

Nawao. What has she been speaking all her teenage life?

These girls can form once small money cross.
I once watched her speak Yoruba, she was a mess seriously. But thank God for ẹgbọn Kunle.
Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by hottathafire(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Why are you fighting because of thread, carry your thread commot na
HajimeSaito:

Your presence on any thread just immediately signals empty, meaningless and unintelligent commentary.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by hottathafire(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2019
ngsoundin:

Who is the other madam ooo?
Iya Jamal of course, I was listening to her new song and felt like slapping her cos the song no just get meaning, Tiwa was just trying to sing.

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi by Lovelyn451(f): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Lol...producers look into your real life personality before assigning roles... you're lighthearted for real and look too yoruboid, that's why u got the role...lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photos]-Meet The Sexiest Female US Army Officer, Lexx Jones / Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's 60th Posthumous Birthday (Photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.