Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be (16982 Views)

Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by omobaswagz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2011
The traditional wedding is at the St. Theresa's Catholic Church Primary School field, Obolo, Isiala Mbano, Imo State. We gathered that 3 south east governors would attend the wedding. Abia Governor, Chief T.A. Orji, Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha and Anambra governor, Mr. Peter Obi Chinedu and Nneoma courting for three years and madly in love with each other , Osita Iheme (Pawpaw),his friend and partner of over a decade is his best man. Continue Reading @ http://omobaswagz..com/

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by leosskull: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2011
wink-are u sure you are in it for love or money this chik??well who knows, d koko b say,leave am like dat!!!!!!!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Arkhin(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
Something is wrong with this picture, the lady is looking at him as if she's wearing pants for her son or kid brother.
They should've used a more appropriate picture,wish them luck anyway.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Kx: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
leosskull:

wink-are u sure you are in it for love or money this chik??well who knows, d koko b say,leave am like dat!!!!!!!!
Thinks she's in love
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by mamagee3(f): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2011
I thought chinedu was already married? undecided
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by echobee(f): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2011
na wa o. wonders shall never end
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by dandollar1: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2011
Looks like mama and pikin.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by floyet(f): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2011
Wish u well AKI as u deserve and av d ryt to be blissfully married. GBAM!!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by executinal(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2011
All the best AKI grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by jason2010(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2011
Make una congratulate the guy and the chick and quit being judgemental and jealous for no gaddamn reason
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by ayex0001: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by aieromon(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2011
Woman,enjoy your man. . . . . . . and his money grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by SignorZax: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2011
I pray make d babe no ever come on top am o. Make sweet thing no lead to the morgue o! I hope una get ma drift? LOL. Well Marriage is a beautiful thing, savour de beauty of its graciousness. Wishing him a sweet married life.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by folahann(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2011
Happy for he guy.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by essy1(f): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2011
mama-gee:

I thought chinedu was already married? undecided

i wonder o, cos i saw him in a magazine wit a tall and fair lady as his wife-to-b (then), i think it was mid last yr

anyway i wish him wat he wish himself. wink cheesy smiley
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Emmyk(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
echo bee: what wonder? whats your problem? @topic, wishing d guys well
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by onchefx: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2011
can u kak this one akpako?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by azahmed(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
i think an 18yr old babe would 'v bin better bride 4 d dude, IMO
all d same, i wish d couple d best!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by slap1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
Fine gal. . . The dude is also handsome, if not for the vertical deficit.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2011
slap1:

nice constructive words
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by apoti(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2011
slap1:

lol @ the bolded
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by UyiIredia(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
wowo girl. I wish them a  happy marital life.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by snowdrops(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2011
When it is time to kiss the bride hope there would be a ladder available wink
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2011
Me think it was genevieve nnaji he wanted to hook up wit grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by aribisala0(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2011
well i hope he is not short EVERYWHERE grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Good for him. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by Exponental(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2011
aribisala0:

well i hope he is not short EVERYWHERE  grin grin

abi u wan donate?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by catso(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2011
I will love to be at this wedding!
I wish them d very best.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by aribisala0(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2011
Exponental:

abi u wan donate?
my guy i just dey manage my own
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by ebere1712: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2011
Why are people saying it is because of money undecided The is finer than most nairalanders. How much does aki have?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by juman(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
Good luck
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be by youngmonie: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2011
9ja people, everly bad mouthed!!, person wan marry start life for himself dem don use mouth dondem am again!!

Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers / [photos]-Meet The Sexiest Female US Army Officer, Lexx Jones / Denrele: "Bobrisky Hasn't Reduced My Relevance"