Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

I'm The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria - Cee-c Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria - Cee-c Rants (340 Views)

'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec / Fact Behind Cee C Being Label As The "Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria" / BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria - Cee-c Rants by EmagNig(m): 5:02am On Mar 24, 2019
The Big Brother Naija Reunion show is getting hotter by the day, as reality TV star Cee-C mentioned that according to Google search, she is regarded as the most bitter woman in Nigeria.

Cee-C said this while in a heated argument with the other female ex-contestants of the show, where she made them understand that she is the most trolled among them all.

She said:
'I can’t kill myself for you guys. Google my name, the first thing you will see is the most bitter Nigerian woman.

If you recollect, trolls had labelled her bitter during their time on the show in 2018, when she was seen as an enemy of almost all the housemates and she was most of the times captured on camera wearing a frowning face.

Watch video here:
https://lailasnews.com/im-the-most-bitter-woman-in-nigeria-cee-c-rants/

lalasticlala

Re: I'm The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria - Cee-c Rants by soloehis(m): 5:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Go to mfm for deliverance
Re: I'm The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria - Cee-c Rants by itspzpics(m): 5:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Lol
Re: I'm The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria - Cee-c Rants by PrettyGist: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Lil Pump Loses $100,000 Ring While Playing Golf / Alex Deactivates Her Instagram Account / My Mother Gave Birth To Me Out Of Rape – Helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.