Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday (50920 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Funke Akindele Celebrates Kate Henshaw's 48th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by Frankyboy1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
So how is this now news?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by jeroncomputers(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
kest2000:
Good One - They're too Resemble .
I thoughtit was funke herself, until I check the post again. But

Check my signature
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by OVikkytan49: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
younger sis or older sis?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by ayobaye(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
ERORR404:
This is a scary version of funke akindele
Sure, scary image of Funke
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by s4lent9ja: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Same shark face
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please who is this Dracula
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by bjjose: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
All say wow wow.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by stanliwise(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
teresafaith:
Hian
Which kin gbodo gbodo face be dis
grin grin what tribe are you? my mum uses this exact phrase.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by stanliwise(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Roon9:
Almost looking like the male version of Funke. The outfit didn't really help to say the least
grin you wicked o

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by 1Sharon(f): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin Funke come fine pass her sister

she be like black she-chucky

Savage grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by grandstar(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
In Hollywood, she'd be her stunt double! Uncanny resemblance

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by 11doubledee: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Looks more like "wunmi obe" to me.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by dapadawee: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
elotajohn1:
Ugly and Chubby
China version of Funke
This kind girl dey sweet shaa
but I no see anything wrong with this babe nah
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by may320: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin she be like black she-chucky
prodigyhenry:
The face doesn't look real. It looks like those bad attempts at Photoshop by amateurs.
These got me lmao. Nairalanders and bad mouthing sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by may320: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
elotajohn1:
China version of Funke
grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
am sure her younger sister have grown up kids,not one year old twins at 40 years of age
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by Joystark(f): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nairalanders are not nice at all.

Kai!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by simplyOJ(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Deem! Are they twins. Whoever gene they took after between their parents must be very strong like that of MKO
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Woowww!

Let me keep quiet sha embarassed lipsrsealed

I will say this though- whoever applied her make up should be hanged, drawn and quartered.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by skukimania(f): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jesu! The semblance no be for here oh!
They look so much alike. Pretty sister of my Beloveth Jenifa, long may u live!
Igba odun, odun kan ni oooh!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by tohyorsih(f): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
bolafez:

OMG! You are pretty honestly.
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by Chuknovski(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

You such a master, wanted to post same indeed you are gifted

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by tohyorsih(f): 4:35am On Mar 25, 2019
teresafaith:
Hian
abeg i no fit laugh oo. which one be gbodo gbodo?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by tohyorsih(f): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2019
Roon9:
Almost looking like the male version of Funke. The outfit didn't really help to say the least

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by tohyorsih(f): 4:37am On Mar 25, 2019
EmekaBlue:

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by tohyorsih(f): 4:38am On Mar 25, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
sad
Looks like a mad woman who is ugly shocked
take am easy na!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by blessedqueen(f): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2019
On Instagram everybody wished d lady happy birthday na only Nairaland people go dey different.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday by Slimsly100(f): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
teresafaith:
Hian

U get bad mouth I swear grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.