Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,200 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

For Those That Are Married And Single, Have You Ever Let Go Of A Good Man/woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Those That Are Married And Single, Have You Ever Let Go Of A Good Man/woman? (785 Views)

He's A Good Man, But Should She Marry Him? Please Advise / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Are Married And Single, Have You Ever Let Go Of A Good Man/woman? by Cosmass(f): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
Please share your stories if you have let a good man/woman pass you by. Did you find another good person or better? Did you regret losing him/her?
Re: For Those That Are Married And Single, Have You Ever Let Go Of A Good Man/woman? by InkedNerd(f): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
Oooh, good topic.
Re: For Those That Are Married And Single, Have You Ever Let Go Of A Good Man/woman? by likeme(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2010
Distance Separated us.

She was God sent, with a gentle heart, loves God, obedient and listen well. unfortunately, the more we try to get closer, the farther the distance is separating us.
We met in Enugu during the NYSC, it took her months before I could convince her. after NYSc she left for PH and I left for lagos. She came to lagos only for us to miss each other at MR BIGGS (she went to another one while i went to the other one). She left PH for Delta. I moved out of the country .We tried to keep the relationship but distance could not just allow us to.

You made me know that TRUE LOVE exist. I pray to find love again. You told me. 'I WANT US TO BUILD OUR LIVE TOGETHER' even when I had virtually nothing then. You have made indellible mark on my heart and you have set a minimum standard that a woman should have in my heart. I cherished you a lot.

As you will be getiing married this month. May God of heaven be with you and bless your home and give you joy and peace. I pray the man will be able to take care of you more that I do. Though you are far but you are yet near to my heart.  To have is to hold. I can no longer hold you as you belong to somebody else now.
Re: For Those That Are Married And Single, Have You Ever Let Go Of A Good Man/woman? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2010
Religion separates us.

he is the only man who has loved me as i deserve accepts me as i am and makes me feel so beautiful,cherished and adored.
i was nt naive enough to believe that wth love we will make it because of our diff religious convictions.
y did i start wat i couldnt finish? at the time i met him i just came out of a rship where i had allowed myself to b used and he was supossed to be the rebound guy somewhere along the line he became the guy and i just was so happy to have someone who saw me as i am and still accepted me.but i had to let him go.
Re: For Those That Are Married And Single, Have You Ever Let Go Of A Good Man/woman? by zayhal(f): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2010
I do not agree that there could have been someone who was 'sooooo good' before marriage. You only know the true color of people when you begin to live together.

it might even be dangerous to think along that line after marriage. You then begin to compare this seemingly very good person with your partner and give yourself unnecessary heart ache.

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Beats Him / Death! / Unibadan 2012/2013 Post Utme Admin Help/assistance On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.