Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (27324 Views)

2023: Stop Threatening With Breaking Up Nigeria, ACF Wans Southerners / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / 2023 Presidency: Why We’re Against Some Aspirants From S’west — Yoruba Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by slivertongue: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2019
OK. na dia loss
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Elvis778(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:
Wait O!

South East clamouring for restructuring also grin grin grin

I doubt if they know the meaning. Cos if they do, they won't be clamouring

States that will suffer are just too much. The South East and North East will be in same class. grin
wake up bro, i see you are really dreaming, but note this.......
If Nigeria get's restructured, the most successful regions will be the south south and south east.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Eco101:
Same thing I told my friend yesterday. Two major reasons the North didn't vote for Atiku were largely due to his promise to restructure Nigeria and to Privatize NNPC. It is glaring that these two proposals make economic sense but due to political parasitism by the North, ethnic bigotry and self-centeredness, they will never allow this country to move forward. Everybody knows of a truth that the present NNPC is just a shadow of itself but some Nigerians hate the truth. I think Atiku should have played Buhari kind of politics - promise heaven and Earth and lie to the North in order to get their votes. Most Nigerians don't like who tells them the truth. That politically nailed Atiku.

this country ia dead long ago but yet tto be buried.

hausa leaders are just playing on therr people,intelligent that y dey dont want them to be educated. even those that are educated think backward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by olas24u(f): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2019
MikelIbe:

Restructuring is a perfect vision that originated from the well meaning people of the South West , and then the south east. But all of a sudden, Tinubu became selfish and killed the vision. Tinubus personal ambition became the vision . It's a pithy. Now the the north is seriously scheming for 2023.

For those who don't understand restructuring let me give you an example. Under restructuring, Ondo state will have the power to build its own railway with an increased federal allocation without depending or waiting for donkey years for Federal government to do so.
which type of structure is this ?
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by gratiaeo(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:

grin. Comedy

Pride comes before a fall.

If the South West or South South were clamoring, I won't have a problem cos the tend have to have structures on ground that can sustain them.

What's the South East banking on?
Which structures did South West has on ground and what stopped them

1 Like

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by olas24u(f): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2019
Elvis778:

If Nigeria get's restructured, the most successful regions will be the south south and south east.
Lol!
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Ttipsy(f): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2019
xyz
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by reallydynamic: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2019
FFK said this and doubted it, hearing this directly from the horses mouth sends shivers down my spine. Truly this guys are cows but worst of it is the fact that, we are the grass they eat. How pathetic

1 Like

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by GeeOh(f): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2019
Fear ye north�
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Denikayan: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2019
Elvis778:

grin
You made a mistake.

The South West and South-South
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by spyg1(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Eco101:
Same thing I told my friend yesterday. Two major reasons the North didn't vote for Atiku were largely due to his promise to restructure Nigeria and to Privatize NNPC. It is glaring that these two proposals make economic sense but due to political parasitism by the North, ethnic bigotry and self-centeredness, they will never allow this country to move forward. Everybody knows of a truth that the present NNPC is just a shadow of itself but some Nigerians hate the truth. I think Atiku should have played Buhari kind of politics - promise heaven and Earth and lie to the North in order to get their votes. Most Nigerians don't like who tells them the truth. That politically nailed Atiku.
Atiku is a Northerner and he was just deceiving Southerners with restructuring to get their votes. I don't know why Southerners looked at Atiku as their messiah, but he is not different from PMB

1 Like

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by yahmohy27: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2019
chozzy:
Can you imagine this confession from
Arewa Consultative Forum?
What exactly finished it?
Please ,always utter good words
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by olas24u(f): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2019
gratiaeo:

Which structures did South West has on ground and what stopped them
Southeast is also against restructuring and they want another type of resturcturing different from the 1963 .
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Maket: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2019
The truth coming from the northern man.
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Elvis778(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:

grin
You made a mistake.

The South West and South-South

You are very funny sha,
we all know that southeasterners are the brain box behind the economic boom in your major city, LAGOS, but am telling you that when the time comes, those niggas there go free una come back to their home land.........
And mind you, south east has alot of natural resources yet to be exploited, including large deposits of oil and natural gas (FG is yet to consider that due to the cost of reaching these places). Now tell me, when we combine our hardwork, business, clothing, oil, lime stone, coal, agriculture and tax money togather with our industrious nature and Education,
southwest would not stand a chance to even see our brake light, talkmore of compete with us. Argue with your ancestors

3 Likes

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by poseidon12: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Liar Atiku have no plan to restructure anything.

Zombie.
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by olas24u(f): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Elvis778:

You are very funny sha,
we all know that southeasterners are the brain box behind the economic boom in your major city, LAGOS, but am telling you that when the time comes, those niggas there go free una come back to their home land.........
And mind you, south east has alot of natural resources yet to be exploited, including large deposits of oil and natural gas (FG is yet to consider that due to the cost of reaching these places). Now tell me, when we combine our hardwork, business, clothing, oil, lime stone, coal, agriculture and tax money togather with our industrious nature and Education,
southwest would not stand a chance to even see our brake light, talkmore of compete with us. Argue with your ancestors
The system was practiced before for 14years,you could not come up with all you have mentioned.You people organized a coup and destroyed the system.

1 Like

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Denikayan: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Elvis778:

You are very funny sha,

Your ascertions is so full of fictions

You think Rome is built in a day

What does the South-East have as at today that can make it independent? Keep saying how you made the SouthWest and can't make your very own South East.

Let me tell you something from concrete feasibility study. More Easterners will flood to the West as their would be no more free money coming from Abuja.

That's just the bitter truth, and the west IGR will multiplying.

Tell me, where will Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, and Enugu start from. Yes states like Ekiti we have in the West too and it's gonna be tough for them with their meagre polulation

Look at what you have now and use it to project what you can achieve 10years from now. I don't like meresay.

1 Like

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by ogbuikechukwu(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2019
I keep on saying it that north will continue to hold us standstill if necessary move is not put in place to balance our constitution
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by poseidon12: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Eco101:

The North actually voted for Atiku. Kano was almost 50/50 between Atiku and Buhari. The result released by INEC is doctored by INEC and APC. Atiku clearly won the election. That is why INEC is playing hide and seek with the court order to allow PDP access to polling results. Buhari lost the election. Buhari's support is only among the almajiris. Even the Yorubas massively voted for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Elvis778(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2019
olas24u:

The system was practiced before for 14years,you could not come up with all you have mentioned.You people organized a coup and destroyed the system.
Nigeria once practised regional government, and that was before we outrightly discovered oil, south east was one of the most successful regions of then if not the most successful, Nigeria as a country has practised alot of economic structures, and right now, what we need is the modern day regional government, an almost independent state, all governors would be the president of his own state, controller of the armed forces for his own state, there would be a state police, the states would have it's own laws, just like the USA.
what you just stated above was another structure of government and not the kind of restructuring we are talking about. Thanks

1 Like

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Halo22: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2019
You are absolutely right my brother. We have lost so many better opportunities of making a great nation.
lyricalz:
Nigeria will never be great again, till the world ends. Stop deceiving yourself. Its not a curse but factual. Every time Nigeria has the chance to be great they simply blow that chance up.

First it was during the time of mko abiola, a chance to bring Nigeria to Democratic rule, heal the country from her military injury, it was blown up. Abacha came in and scatter everything.

Secondly, Democracy was giving a second chance finally but the first chance is always still the best. After obj, Yar adua, would have changed the country totally, a man who admitted that the election that brought him in was not free and fair but promised to changed the election laws and process to allow credibility, a non tribalistic and religious man that saw pains in the Niger Delta and brought amnesty and training. That man could have changed things, again Nigeria had the chance to be great, but he died after 2years in office.

Third chance, after yar adua's death, unprepared Jonathan was brought in, he wasted close to 4years either learning from costly mistakes or simply not knowing what to do, when it become apparent for him to sit tight, it became too late for the people out of impatience, but I still believed Jonathan second term in office would have turned things around. Buhari was brought in and disaster followed. Again that chance was blown.

The latest chance Nigeria had to be great again was to vote in atiku. I'm not that a staunch supporter of atiku, most people see him as a thief and looter which he most have observed himself, I think his coming back is to prove people wrong and for people to see a clear differences between his government and that of buhari, again this chance was blown up.

So if u still sitting there an hoping Nigeria will be great some day, I laugh you in egunlanguage o.
Before Nigeria can be great, then 80% of her population must have been educated, I mean well educated o. The politicians know this, hence less funding for education.
The problem with Nigeria and Africa is not corruption, but tribalism and religion, kill that and watch their Children corruption, nepotism, hate speech etc die a natural death.

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by olas24u(f): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2019
Elvis778:

Nigeria once practised regional government, and that was before we outrightly discovered oil, south east was one of the most successful regions of then if not the most successful, Nigeria as a country has practised alot of economic structures, and right now, what we need is the modern day regional government, an almost independent state, all governors would be the president of his own state, controller of the armed forces for his own state, there would be a state police, the states would have it's own laws, just like the USA.
what you just stated above was another structure of government and not the kind of restructuring we are talking about. Thanks
Was education free?was healthcare free ?what did you do, to be successful? You don't even understand anything?we practiced regions ,not states .

1 Like

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by ogmask: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Eco101:

The word RESTRUCTURE is big with far reaching implications. This country has been restructured a million times one way or another but we still clamour for restructuring. Let me mention a few areas we had it in the past yet no impact. 1. 13% dirivation. 2. Sales of govt assets/privatisation. 3. Payment of security votes directly to states. 4. Payment of taxes by resident companies /organisation to host local govt/states. Establishment of the NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta, North East Commission, amnesty etc. Alot of pple use the word like the sky will not be blue anymore or the air we breath will become filtered. All of these things I have mentioned above are geared towards good governance. They are all suppose to meet the needs of the common man. My question to those who want restructured nigeria is, IN SPECIFIC TERMS TELL ME THE AREAS WE NEED RESTRUCTURING AND THE IMMEDIATE OR LONG TERM GOAL OF SUCH ACTION.
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Elvis778(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:

Your ascertions is so full of fictions

You think Rome is built in a day

What does the South-East have as at today that can make it independent? Keep saying how you made the SouthWest and can't make your very own South East.

Let me tell you something from concrete feasibility study. More Easterners will flood to the West as their would be no more free money coming from Abuja.

That's just the bitter truth, and the west IGR will multiplying.

Tell me, where will Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, and Enugu start from. Yes states like Ekiti we have in the West too and it's gonna be tough for them with their meagre polulation

Look at what you have now and use it to project what you can achieve 10years from now. I don't like meresay.
like i said, you are so funny,
the Enugu you called took care of the state affairs, payed all state workers for 3 good months without FG allocation, tell me@ where did the money come from?
OUR STATE PURsE. We are far more productive than you think, don't just sit back at ur brownroof kingdom and think you know all about the ever productive southeast, we treat people so good that we even pay an extra 1 month salary ontop of the normal 12 months, still from our state purse.
Enugu has oil, that's if u don't know,
we have huge limestone deposits at Nkalagu, we have coal of which we are not mining at this point because FG now centres onoil money, we have large farm lands, Aba tat you mentioned is miles away from becoming the best clothing state you can ever imagine, Anambara is just too successful than i can mention, see, if not that am too busy at this point, i would have loved to educate u a bit on the south east of today, happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by martowskin1(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:
Better!

Let Atiku be please

He is still in shock about the landslide defeat that hit his party and you here trying to refresh his memory about the mistakes he made.

Picked a Vice President from the enemies of the state! First bullet he shot into his legs.

Still was banking on same enemies of the state to deliver him to Aso Rock grin

He couldn't even learn from his predecessor who have gotten support from them

This kind of tribalistic thinking is the reason Nigeria can never be great again

U guys think corruption is the problem.... But is not.....

Imagine some one with this thinking of urs hold a political office, u will be so consumed with hate and forget why u were brought to power
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by GMbuharii: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2019
chozzy:
Can you imagine this confession from
Arewa Consultative Forum?

Don't be awed at the Arewa people.
Rather be awed and perplexed at the Yoruba people who worked with and provided the platform for them to hijack power and everything.

The wise people say,When the pot boils the meat, people forget about the knife that did the killing.

At times we don't pray against the enemy only,we pray against what strengthens the enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by balonaija(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2019
wow
Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by Alphaman007: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by GMbuharii: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Thunda will surely Faya all Coneheads and their generation.
Cursed coneheads..
Thunda Faya all Coneheads
Thunda Faya all Coneheads
Thunda Faya all Coneheads........

1 Like

Re: We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani by GMbuharii: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Alphaman007:
As long as south east and south west are at loggerheads with each other, the north will continue to rule Nigeria.. So far there is no unity in the south.. The north will continue to rule this country because they're much more united.

If you ask some S'west folks,they don't know who these parasitic Arewa people are ,some don't even know about their demonic ideologies. But strange thing,all S'west know about Nnamdi Kanu,they know about Ojukwu,the can tell you the beginning and end of Gej,PEJ, Ngozi Iweala,Stella Oduah, Diezani, Fayose, FFK,even Onnoghen...they very vocal against that oceanic bank Obey woman when Sanusi was CBN Governor out to destroy southern bank control..

The south west is an abomination to the south.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.