Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Do You Need Help With Lynda, Upwork, Google Sheets. Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Help With Lynda, Upwork, Google Sheets. Come In (411 Views)

Google Sheets Vs Microsoft Excel: Which Is Better For Small Businesses? / Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Help With Lynda, Upwork, Google Sheets. Come In by Lordseyad(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2019
Lynda also known as LinkedIn Learning is an American massive open online course website offering video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business.

As you all know, Premium membership is around $35 per month to access all these great videos. But there's a trick around it for a token.

You have had that urge to learn a skill online to improve yourself?

Your access to these tons of videos is here---- You can contact me for your access to lynda to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world Free!

For a token, Why not contact me via my signature today!

You have gotten this skills? and you need where to use it, or you would like to have your Upwork account approved as a Nigerian ( We all know It is difficult to get in to Upwork) . You can contact for all Upwork approval too..

Are you a busy business person, Do you also need help with any type of your data entry work or web crawling, using Excel or the real time Google sheets ?

Why don't you Send a Pm
Re: Do You Need Help With Lynda, Upwork, Google Sheets. Come In by Lordseyad(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Still On..
Re: Do You Need Help With Lynda, Upwork, Google Sheets. Come In by Lordseyad(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Still delivering..
Re: Do You Need Help With Lynda, Upwork, Google Sheets. Come In by Ghanaian(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN...
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call.
0706 86 12611
Re: Do You Need Help With Lynda, Upwork, Google Sheets. Come In by Lordseyad(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Still delivering faaasstt

(1) (Reply)

How I Intend To Make #100k From Freelance Writing This Month (April) / Sell Your Gift Cards To Me Daily @ 270/$ / How To Start Up A Successful Video Gaming Business In Nigeria (A Detailed Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.