Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,490 members, 7,865,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Never Love Person The Way I Love U - Annie Idibia To Tuface As They Celebrate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Love Person The Way I Love U - Annie Idibia To Tuface As They Celebrate (534 Views)

Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy / 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good / Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Love Person The Way I Love U - Annie Idibia To Tuface As They Celebrate by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2019

Actress Annie Idibia and Tuface are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary today. Writing how in love she is with her man on instagram... the mom of two wrote;

''Since dem born me....i never LOVE person the way wey i LOVE you ooooooo...
Lost For Caption... But i dey come back !!! This man ehennnnnnnnnnnnn I WILL BE TOTALLY LOST WITHOUT YOU .. Happy ANNIEversary ! #6YearsStronger @official2baba''

Cc: lalasticlala

See more photos here: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/i-never-love-person-way-i-love-u-annie.html?m=1

Re: I Never Love Person The Way I Love U - Annie Idibia To Tuface As They Celebrate by youngest85(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Sakamanje
Re: I Never Love Person The Way I Love U - Annie Idibia To Tuface As They Celebrate by SLAP44: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Okay o
Re: I Never Love Person The Way I Love U - Annie Idibia To Tuface As They Celebrate by decatalyst(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2019
If you no love him, wetin you gain?

Re: I Never Love Person The Way I Love U - Annie Idibia To Tuface As They Celebrate by HerCuteness(f): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2019
chelseaeternity:

Actress Annie Idibia and Tuface are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary today. Writing how in love she is with her man on instagram... the mom of two wrote;

''Since dem born me....i never LOVE person the way wey i LOVE you ooooooo...
Lost For Caption... But i dey come back !!! This man ehennnnnnnnnnnnn I WILL BE TOTALLY LOST WITHOUT YOU .. Happy ANNIEversary ! #6YearsStronger @official2baba''

Cc: lalasticlala

See more photos here: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/i-never-love-person-way-i-love-u-annie.html?m=1
Happy anniversary to them
Re: I Never Love Person The Way I Love U - Annie Idibia To Tuface As They Celebrate by amaniro: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2019
I remember when Annie used to be very ugly and unkept.
Re: I Never Love Person The Way I Love U - Annie Idibia To Tuface As They Celebrate by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Best couple....

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Took SARS To Demmie Vee’s Crib To Seize Him / "World Bam's Day" - Bambam Trends On Twitter As She Clocks 30 / Meet Congo Park Ranger Who Took Viral Selfie With 2 Gorillas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.