Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good (41636 Views)

Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy / Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by TMSMedia: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2021
''I Promise You Your Fam Will Be Safe And Good''- 2Face Idibia Pays Tribute To Sound Sultan

Nigerian Singer, 2Face Idibia has reacted to the demise of his colleague and close friend, Sound Sultan, who died after a battle with Angioimmunoblastic t-cell lymphoma on Sunday, July 11 2021, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, 2face expressed his sadness over the death of Sound Sultan who he described as his friend and brother. He promised to ensure that the family of the late singer will be ''safe and good''.

2Face wrote;

"Couldn't bring myself to do this but what can we do. Rest well.
Till we meet again my dear friend and brother.
Still so unreal.
Will never stop celebrating u.
I promise u your fam will be safe and good.
#GRATEFUL for u and the blessings that u represented in my life."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRRfoNhpjmg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by PlayMaker14: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
The respect this two legends have for each other, I really do envy it...

Continue to sleep peacefully Mr Jagbajantis.

262 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Gentlerespect76: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
No greater testimony of friendship than this. God give him grace to live up to this promise, amen.

310 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Prolificgiant(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Don't go and impregnate the wife oo, I don't trust u in that area

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Numerouno94(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:

Swears bro. 2baba eyes no dey see beautiful women....

Modified: Sound Sultan is not only a legend buh was a gr8 role model. Was humble to d core nd above all lived a scandal free life. RIP

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by phemmyfour: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Anything put in 2face's hand is safe.... Nothing dey happen!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by crossfm: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2021
This guys death is so painful.

I have a lot of respect for the way he lived his life. R.I.P sir.

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by crazymommy(f): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:
It is not everything you people must catch cruise with....have some manners pls..

333 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by tyson98: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Sound sultan and 2face were best of friends

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Cholls(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2021
My brother you're doing well

5 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Short-circuited brains .......Do people read twits from after-life ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Joezinho: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:

You are a bloated fool...You must be high on heroin for this statement, you mentally deranged fvcktard.

Mr. Seu.n.....i really think you need to add a block button feature like facebook & reddit.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hm. Ok.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by heniford2: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
2baba wan sample her wife oh which kind promise the one you promise to join and do protect which you disappear Ahh! I see you plan to double up and woman on beat u want to marry her undecided 2baba disappoint us
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Flexherbal(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
May God continue to rest his soul!

4 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Marvieduke(f): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nice one 2Baba, I remember how you guys run things back in da days. Rest well sound sultan. We in nairaland will miss your presence on earth.

8 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by mykymyk101: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
We are one under the sun, tell everybody we will rise after the storm - Sound Sultan and 2face (Freestyle session)

Rest on Great Man!

13 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Ausval: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
The best thing a man can do for his family is to ensure he makes provision that can guarantee their future whether he is alive or not

Men empower your wives
Men invest in project that can give your family a better future

Sometimes all this statements from friends are political statement
Nor go put your wife for your friends mouth

If 2face provide from them twice then Annie go let am know say nor be him born the children

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by EXLOVER(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
That's what real friends do, but Tubaba shouldn't have loud it so that the wife shouldn't see it as his responsibility. Cause even Blackface your nigga head still burn for the guy side, talkless of Sultan wife

Mrs Sultan should wait till 3 months after and start scouting for a new husband that will accept her and her 2kids, she's still a young woman. Sultan is in a better place right now, life goes on.

Sound Sultan of yesterday is gone, someone that used to post on IG, Chai this life is nothing but Eba.

4 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Queenserah26(f): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
It is well
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by AndyCole16(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Talk is cheap... Why coming online to make such promise? Serious people don't do that. In my language; Ma a se bi baba ati iya fun e, iro gbuu no.

Wait for a month, e don forget his promise..

20 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
As far as Naija Hip-hop music is concerned, 2face & SoundSultan are my own GOATS! I hardly listen to the noisemakers that dominate the industry now (there are better few though).

Enter the place!

May God uphold all that he left behind.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Luckysbab: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:

Be decent na. Haba!

This is unfair though.

3 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by PrinceOfLagos: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Dem don start there eye service audio promises

7 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Ayomide811(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
when you are not FFK that was fvcking Bianca Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by nurez305(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Rip bro.

Sound sultan must really be a very good man when he was alive because the way Nigerians mourn him I'm sure he will be smiling and happy in his grave. Even Nigeria basketball team also give their condolence to him before the start of their match.

Many people have also vow to support his family just like 2face is also willing.

Most governors also mourn him on their page, even if buhari die today, he won't be mourn more than this.

It pays to do good so that you can be remembered for it when you are no more.

Rest on legend sad angry sad angry

42 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry / Mercy Ebosele Marries In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.