Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? (24316 Views)

How To Apply For Canada Masters, Graduate Certificate Or Diploma For Relocation / Losing My Mind Please Advise Me / I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Moneystopnonsen: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bros i wan link up with you. Enuguboy311 at gmail.
com

Hoodbilonia:
Bros. Just smile go station. Light up 1 wrap.
Relate the matter with sars
Say u go gif dwm 150k if d guy refund youe money
Within 96hrs gbam
Alert
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by almarthins(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
Thanks bro but can in involve the police in this?

Police station na statutory business centre. Them go milk u and mik the guy that dube u. What you did is criminal you know, attempt to buy urself certificate. Except u get guy inside police o. I dont see how u can get that money o! Police go really use you chop o.

Track the guy down first and make a deal with police and be ready to lose 300k to dem. Dem go bend sm rules for u. No tell dem say u get money or u dey go abroad like backyard o.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by osazsky(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
But y didn't u work and still school abroad, waiten u want use Nigeria back cert do, I Don exchange my own since for Akara and guguru, cert is useless in Nigeria and most companies don't accept it for employment what they accept as certificate in other to give u a job is ur referred letter, complimentary card and calls from above, forget d cert we live in a zoo, they don't use cert in d zoo or animal kingdom what we do over here is to struggle for territories, buhari is d lion master and his citizen monkey apes and banboo ,did u know we fought a civil war earlier this month but our leaders called it elections so that UN and USa nor go know
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by chloride6: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
slawomir:
Put the matter for men hand

One for seven

We can clip anybody

Africa map is the logo
And black is the colour
Dodorima to my brothers

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by chloride6: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
osazsky:
But y didn't u work and still school abroad, waiten u want use Nigeria back cert do, I Don exchange my own since for Akara and guguru, cert is useless in Nigeria and most companies don't accept it for employment what they accept as certificate in other to give u a job is ur referred letter, complimentary card and calls from above, forget d cert we live in a zoo, they don't use cert in d zoo or animal kingdom what we do over here is to struggle for territories, buhari is d lion master and his citizen monkey apes and banboo ,did u know we fought a civil war earlier this month but our leaders called it elections so that UN and USa nor go know

Who is telling you lies?

You can't use it to do Masters?
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by toprealman: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
I travelled outside the country three years ago to hustle and had to abandon my studies, but fast forward to last year, an old coursemate of mine contacted me, telling me that i can get my certificate directly from academics without rounding up my studies and that i only have to pay the sum of 800,000 thousand naira which i did

But till now if i call him to get me the certificate or refund me my money, he threatens and hangs the call on me, please nairalanders how do i approach this issue or get my money back from him?
I'm sure that guy must have been your closest buddy.....you guys did basically everything together.
Welcome to the real world..... friends are just for name sake. Move on, see it as an eye opener. He was never a friend.....what's that even?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by ridbell01(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
If you are sure of the name on the guy passport report him to the ambassy of the country he is in Nigeria with the details of the transaction
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by phemmie06(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
I travelled outside the country three years ago to hustle and had to abandon my studies, but fast forward to last year, an old coursemate of mine contacted me, telling me that i can get my certificate directly from academics without rounding up my studies and that i only have to pay the sum of 800,000 thousand naira which i did

But till now if i call him to get me the certificate or refund me my money, he threatens and hangs the call on me, please nairalanders how do i approach this issue or get my money back from him?
Maga Don pay shout Alleluia. If lawyer wan take you chop they will tell you to charge him to court.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by TGM2015: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:

First, what is your mode of payment? Through cash? If yes, just forget about the whole thing and move on and if you desperately need the money, just go spiritual.
If the payment is through bank transfer, whether online or through the branch, you have 95% of getting back your money through legal means but you will surely lose nothing less than 35% of the money using government agencies like EFCC or Lawyers from a reputable law chamber or firm (rotary lawyers). Please do not involve Nigeria Police or SARS, they can make your matter worse. You may spent over N300,000 and still will not be sure of the recovery status. Don't also use anyhow lawyers, they may waste your time and still fail in court.
If you are to go the legal way, you have to present the case as a case of seeking for official means of getting your certificate claiming that your friend claim the procedure is an official one. And if your school tuition fee is on high side and the years is above 3 years, then you can claim you pay such amount because your friend told you must paid for the past and current tuition fees, clearance and graduation fees, exceptional academic waivers application fee, departmental and general clearance fees,... Other fees as maybe applicable to your.
The baseline is that your assumption, according to the convincing assurance from your friend never make you suspect is an illegal transaction until you discovered you have been scammed as no payment was paid to the school and your friend's reactions after payment.

The above is when you go through government agencies like EFCC but if you choose the option of rotary lawyer, please tell the lawyers the whole truth including your motives. But the EFCC own is better as the publicity of the recovery process will be less public or exclusively private; and may restrict friends and family interventions when compared to the option of opting for lawyer.

Now to your actions, you actually deserve the loss because you knew that the only way to get that certificate is only through illegal and fraudulent means. Reasons why you agreed to pay such huge amount of money.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by phemmie06(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:

A friend of mine once said a person who quit school after secondary school and a person who spend four years in school both have same goal which is money. Your goal was taken away from you cheaply you need to tell us how you get the money cos it seems you never work hard for it. 800k even with NOUN you will get your certificate after four years and it will not affect your hustle if you know what you are doing
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=Kingwizzy16 post=76935826]You didn't ask us before making the payment, its now you needed us, if we help you now and you recover the money you won't still thanks us

Savage...lol
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by phemmie06(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
TGM2015:

First, what is your mode of payment? Through cash? If yes, just forget about the whole thing and move on and if you desperately need the money, just go spiritual.
If the payment is through bank transfer, whether online or through the branch, you have 95% of getting back your money through legal means but you will surely loss nothing less than 35% of the money using government agencies like EFCC or Lawyers from a reputable law chamber or firm (rotary lawyers). Please do not involve Nigeria Police or SARS, they can make matter worse. You may spent over N300,000 and still not sure of your recovery and do not use any how lawyers.
If you are to go the legal way, you have to present the case as a case of seeking for official means of getting your certificate claiming that your friend claim the procedure is an official one. And if your school tuition fee is on high side and the years is above 3 years, then you can claim you pay such amount because your friend told you must paid for the past and current tuition fees, clearance and graduation fees, exceptional academic waivers application fee, departmental and general clearance fees,... Other fees as maybe applicable to your.
The baseline is the your assumption according to convincing assurance of your friend never make you suspect is an illegal one until when you discover you have been scammed.

Now to your actions, you actually deserve the loss because you knew that the only way to get that certificate is only through illegal and fraudulent means. Reasons why you agreed to pay such huge amount of money.
Na brain go kill you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
If you can afford 800k for a certificate which may not be of financial importance to you in the future then you should afford to forget about the money. Consider it as a gift to your friend or pretend say the money loss!
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by mek2002(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is very unfortunate, but guy, let me be frank with you...it is nothing but the bitter truth, 'THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.' Reason? It's 'ILLEGALITY.'

The contract is fraudulent.

Simply forge ahead.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by stefanwolf1: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by lloyds(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Learn to do things properly. How can u expect to pay money to round up certificate for a school / class u didn't attend.

You are also a scam u know! You are even bold enough to come online. .

Nigerian mentality issue.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Judybash93(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:

The case seems dubious, so I'll advise you not to seek the help of the police
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by umarshehu58(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
How on earth would someone do this kind of thing? Right now you have nothing to do because what you did was illegal.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by omojesu202(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
powerkey:

Send me a mail.
He will meet people worse than him
tualey... you wanna continue where the Coursemate stop

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by omojesu202(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
powerkey:

Send me a mail.
He will meet people worse than him
tualey... you wanna continue where the Coursemate stop
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
Thanks bro. Some close friends adviced me to forget about the money that its an illegal business that in this case i cant do anything to him because of the nature of the transaction, am really confused.
That's not true. Even babalawo can be arrested if he do juju way no work for you. That means he scammed you.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Agugbadin: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
You deserve what you got because you have the tendency to defraud the system. People of like minds are some of the politicians ruling this country that's why we can't move forward in this country

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by opportunities12: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:

Collect Certificate through the back door. Another version of Salisu Buhari Loading. How on earth can you think of such? That 800k is enough to invest and make something meaningful out of it.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Folohunsho20(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
DM me
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by barinedan(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
I will urge you to sing a farewell songfor the money and the certificate. Sorry you lost everything as a result of your poor thinking. You abandoned the course for some years without differing it, on your return why not do your research properly about the possibility of getting your certificate before dishing out such huge sum? Instead you relied on a friend who is not your HOD or dean of faculty. Well it was a good transaction for ur guy, mugu fall guy man wak. Take heart
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by nwadiuko1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
fuckerstard:

Illegal keh, that one no matter o. You paid him for service and he didn't deliver he should refund at least 75% of the funds. Yahoo boys sef dey use LE burst themselves over money.
bro...for a contract to be binding on the parties...it has to be legal......

the only way this guy can get his money back is through the streets......if na police forget am

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by awuf2008: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
It seems you are so gullible if not, you parted with N800k for just certificate that you don't merit. My advise, kindly involved the police and your money will come out shap shap, but you go pay police egunje o.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Badooguy: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
He speak like the church, when the church needs help der will call you, but when you need help the church will tell you to look onto the lord.
davimus:

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Dagger111(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bro...... This is the type of case we like to handle. Trust me. Your money will be out within the twinkling of an eye.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by mt77: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Well, report him and yourself to the police. That's an illegal business mind you.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Badooguy: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yes bro , arrest the fool with sars, dss and efcc, thanks me later after this.

davimus:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay / Lagos Gets 2 New Universities, Merges Colleges Of Education / Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.