Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter (22716 Views)

Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2019
abbasajao:

This is one of the persons the man is talking about.
I no u worship him
BT I CNT
I WL slap d bastard if I c him face 2 face
Re: Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter by kashfoot(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2019
You location is Abeokuta .. You wont be difficult to fish out .. Just watch it ...
amamahdaniel:
All hail the one and only MC Oluomo, a Professional Political thugs, a protégé of senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He holds an OND in street fighting and HND in banditry, BSC in vandalism, MSc in political thuggery. He is an alumni Of NURTW and an "amala and ewedu" Lagos Politician.
Re: Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter by Donatcargo: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2019
I love Nurtw. I love my mc oluomo. I so much love my work .up national
Re: Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter by amamahdaniel(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
kashfoot:
You location is Abeokuta .. You wont be difficult to fish out .. Just watch it ...
See this maggots. No be only fish out na meat out.
Get out of here

Re: Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter by tolanibae(f): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

You could be right ooo

Am certain he has some political ambition. From appearing at major political events to going on Twitter and now trying to rebrand the tout career
Re: Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
tolanibae:

Am certain he has some political ambition. From appearing at major political events to going on Twitter and now trying to rebrand the tout career
I can't even imagine it
Re: Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter by tolanibae(f): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

I can't even imagine it

People will still vote for him, is it not people who voted the likes of melaye, sugar and co.

Even the adeleke involved in ssce malpractice, people still hail him and want him to be governor
Re: Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
tolanibae:

People will still vote for him, is it not people who voted the likes of melaye, sugar and co.

Even the adeleke involved in ssce malpractice, people still hail him and want him to be governor
Those ones are still 'better'. This one is worse!
Re: Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter by abbasajao(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I no u worship him
BT I CNT
I WL slap d bastard if I c him face 2 face
Lazy omoyibo. Na how mouth dem get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / Sectional Appointment: Buhari's Attempt To Deceive Nigerians / Nigerian Army Introduces New Language Policy For Officers And Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.