Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) (51504 Views)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / From My Polling Unit In Watari Dambare Ward Kano / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by mightyhaze: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
fk001:
President Buhari disappoint me.

I thought we are progressives, I didn't know that we will be worst than PDP.

Kano electorates voted Ganduje out but he rigged himself back
u must be alone in this your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by eagleeye2: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

same here, they can even elect a terrorist, I don't give a damn
Or a Moving Bullion van (AKA Gandollar) as they just did in kano state.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by eagleeye2: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

same here, they can even elect a terrorist, I don't give a damn
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by jokabir: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
PDPlGS wins OK APC wins rigging ,I'm beginning to be afraid of my fellow country men just too bias minded
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Obere4u: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
ezegold4we:
Until we start voting with our bank BVN and biometrics, this issue of election rigging and snatching of ballot boxes will not end, what a shame.

And you think they won't be irregularities with it? You think they won't be more deaths and more rigging?

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by ChikezieU(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
jokabir:
PDPlGS wins OK APC wins rigging ,I'm beginning to be afraid of my fellow country men just too bias minded
. You don't think you are the only one biased here
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by fk001(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
mightyhaze:
u must be alone in this your thoughts.

I am not alone, thousands of kanawa are depressed by this result
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
ezegold4we:
Until we start voting with our bank BVN and biometrics, this issue of election rigging and snatching of ballot boxes will not end, what a shame.
but am sure you will agree that vote buying will become very easy
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Chigold101(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
ELVISHOT:
As share by twitter user, he wrote:

'See how elections took place in Gama ward, Kano. As seen in the video here, are agents discussing how to distribute votes and assign 9 votes to PDP in the just concluded Kano ekection rerun'.

This is very shameful in Nigeria Elections,

Watch Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/how-election-took-place-in-gama-ward.html?m=1
this is same way they did it in the presidential election
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by mightyhaze: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
fk001:

okaaaaay!!

i see,..but millions of kanawa were impressed when apc polled 1.7m against pdp 200k,upto the extent of doin back flips inside muds and excrements. kanawa no see anything wrong then,...kanawa never see anything yet.

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by fk001(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
mightyhaze:
okaaaaay!!

i see,..but millions of kanawa were impressed when apc polled 1.7m against pdp 200k,upto the extent of doin back flips inside muds and excrements. kanawa no see anything wrong then,...kanawa never see anything yet.

Suit yourself
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by chozzy: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
InaNla:
Imagine!

Buari, INEC & APC will not go unpunished.

Sad
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by ChristineC: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Akpan107:
How about those who don't have bank account?
if you don't have a bank account in 2019, you should have no business voting in even a class captain election.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by lishaya9: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
ezegold4we:
Really a shame to the nation
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by lishaya9: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
Chigold101:
this is same way they did it in the presidential election
A very big good for them
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by lishaya9: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Purej:
(Q) Which Nigerian president conducted the worst election so far in the history of Nigeria?

(a) Obansanjo

(b) Jonathan

(c) Abdulsalam

(d) Saint Micheal (Buhari)
answer is d

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
HisSexcellency:
grin
Still don't know why after the presidential and my state elections, all other elections seems inconsequential to me.
All i want is the the winner of the presidential election and who becomes governor in my state. A goat can be elected as Governor in any other state for all i care.
Is ur state goat republic?
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by victor8269: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Some applauded #BiafraMassacres - they hate Igbo

Some unlooked #SouthernKadunaGenocide, they're not Christians

Small #KanoRerun, people are lamenting.

Buhari has enough IMPUNITY to go
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by buhariguy(m): 4:06am On Mar 25, 2019
fk001:
President Buhari disappoint me.

I thought we are progressives, I didn't know that we will be worst than PDP.

Kano electorates voted Ganduje out but he rigged himself back
you are disappointed in yourself, becos you believe what you are not suppose to believe,
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by buhariguy(m): 4:10am On Mar 25, 2019
eagleeye2:

or thief wike and ikpeazu.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Akpan107:
How about those who don't have bank account?

FELLOW BIAFRAN,

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME!

HOPE YOU ARE IN TOP SHAPE?

YOU KNOW YOUR JET FIGHTER IS STILL STEAMING ON THE ULI RUNWAY...

WELCOME BACK NWANNE!!!
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by mightyhaze: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2019
fk001:

Suit yourself
Quit the hypocrisy. Buhari is kano ppls choice,... Gandollar is Buhari choice. So what are u on about?

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by fk001(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2019
buhariguy:
you are disappointed in yourself, becos you believe what you are not suppose to believe,

What did I believe that I did not supposed to believe?

Sincerely speaking I thought Buhari was different from our other politicians but unfortunately he is not.

And don't tell me that he can do little or nothing about what happened in Kano. As a leader he has the right to query the security forces but instead he kept mute.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by kelvinginzie: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2019
fk001:

Sincerely speaking I thought Buhari was different from our other politicians but unfortunately he is not.

And don't tell me that he can do little or nothing about what happened in Kano. As a leader he has the right to query the security forces but instead he kept mute.

People of kano have now seen buhari true nature
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by fk001(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2019
kelvinginzie:
People of kano have now seen buhari true nature

Yea Bro.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by buhariguy(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2019
fk001:

becos you believe in that video that ganduje received kickback from a faceless contractor, and you prefer thief kwankwaso. Even if you believe in the video, what makes you think kwankwaso is better than ganduje? Since you stay in kano, tell me what i dont know
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by buhariguy(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2019
fk001:

Millions of idiotic pigs are depressed by the presidential result, that is how it goes, a loser party wil always be depressed, if it was ganduje that loss, thousands of kanawa would have also be depressed.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Og4love(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2019
HisSexcellency:
grin
Still don't know why after the presidential and my state elections, all other elections seems inconsequential to me.
All i want is the the winner of the presidential election and who becomes governor in my state. A goat can be elected as Governor in any other state for all i care.
you mad�
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by fk001(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2019
buhariguy:
Millions of idiotic pigs are depressed by the presidential result, that is how it goes, a loser party wil always be depressed, if it was ganduje that loss, thousands of kanawa would have also be depressed.

Not everyone is IPOB.

Anyway you are not from Kano
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by fk001(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2019
buhariguy:
becos you believe in that video that ganduje received kickback from a faceless contractor, and you prefer thief kwankwaso. Even if you believe in the video, what makes you think kwankwaso is better than ganduje? Since you stay in kano, tell me what i dont know

At least kwankwaso is better than Ganduje in all ramification.

I am not against Ganduje second term, but he should let the will of Kano people prevail. The election wasn't free and fair at all, many people were not able to vote because of the thugs
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by GuntersChain(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2019
dont't expect good governance from a bad election.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by CodeTemplar: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
ezegold4we:
BVN too can be manipulated to have multiple registration. Just walk into any bank you don't have an account with and tell them you haven't been banked before. Its a lie though but its is a hackable system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo Surrounded By Beautiful, Sexy Ladies (photo) / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.