Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) (51521 Views)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / From My Polling Unit In Watari Dambare Ward Kano / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Onlinealaba(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
R
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Foolishbuhari: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
The kano people love buhari. They say they voted for him so they should enjoy gandollar after all gandollar is a buhari adherent!

Las Las na family matter let them go and fight themselves because when you choose to ride the back of a tiger, prepare Also to get eaten!
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Chuks9000: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na wa o
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
ezegold4we:
Until we start voting with our bank BVN and biometrics, this issue of election rigging and snatching of ballot boxes will not end, what a shame.
despite I always support APC, I support you suggestion 100%. I tired of this rigging stuff

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by adamsfriday27(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Safe trip 2 whererever u going pls..don't come back..we don't need u again pls

SaAbbas:
I just have to relocate

Completely give up on Nigeria
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
HisSexcellency:
grin
Still don't know why after the presidential and my state elections, all other elections seems inconsequential to me.
All i want is the the winner of the presidential election and who becomes governor in my state. A goat can be elected as Governor in any other state for all i care.
I am in full support bro,Dave Umahi won in my State and Buhari won at the center other states doesn't concern me again

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by chloride6: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
And all of PDP votes were gotten free and fair?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Westsida: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
mytime24:
Ole,thief, carry am go undecided

Him steal your papa $?
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by proxillin(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kwankwaso and his voters deserve it. Shebi u supported Buhai..deal with the shiit.

That's how they rolled out results for Buhari against atiku.

Kwankwaso is just raising dust because it's against him this time around.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Westsida: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
HisSexcellency:
grin
Still don't know why after the presidential and my state elections, all other elections seems inconsequential to me.
All i want is the the winner of the presidential election and who becomes governor in my state. A goat can be elected as Governor in any other state for all i care.

Lol Ahswearu God bro. I only followed the presidential election.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Simply pathetic
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by toplinetrtrend: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
mytime24:
Ole,thief, carry am go undecided

That is seunmsg's god. He is modeling his children to be like Tinubu, the certificate forger and Oluomo, the thug.

Can't stop wondering at the kind of father he will be. A father low in character is sure to sire children with poor integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Anago50000: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
fk001:
President Buhari disappoint me.

I thought we are progressives, I didn't know that we will be worst than PDP.

Kano electorates voted Ganduje out but he rigged himself back
. Chisos chisos

Runs to the bathroom to clean my eyes#

One zombie down
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by KingWarri: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
ezegold4we:
Until we start voting with our bank BVN and biometrics, this issue of election rigging and snatching of ballot boxes will not end, what a shame.

dem know wetin dey na... dats why dem no won use am...
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by TGM2015: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Purej:
(Q) Which Nigerian president conducted the worst election so far in the history of Nigeria?

(a) Obansanjo

(b) Jonathan

(c) Abdulsalam

(d) Saint Micheal (Buhari)
The problem here is none of them conducted elections in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by eventsms(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shame to Nigeria electoral system .

My free website hosting @ www.hostlink.com.ng . Have access to free domain name registration and unlimited hosting .
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
The same thing they did against GEJ in 2015 when Gwankwoso was governor. The beast Gwankwoso helped to nurture has devour him. I have no sympathy for him, Saraki and rest of them that foist this evil government of us. I only weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
HisSexcellency:
grin

same here, they can even elect a terrorist, I don't give a damn
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by ehiski: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nigerians are so funny, we only accept election results that is favourable to us or where PDP won the poll. let us learn to be objective there is no state that had free an fair election, the highest or the most sophisticated rigger wins.

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by noisy45(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Demons
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
ezegold4we:
...the bankers will be the new INEC.... don't be surprise to see a customer with 200 bvn

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by contigiency(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Both parties did the same thing in their areas of stronghold. That these ones were caught doesn't mean that the other party is innocent of the offense.

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Ayor93(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Olatunji1929:
kwankaso na number one mumu everyone knew that APC will use thugs and security but kwankaso failed to learn from gov wike madness vs madness thug vs thug propaganda vs propaganda you are there claiming gentle man he who will eat and dine with devil must get a long spoon if you are not crazy enough you can't win elections in Nigeria if abba go to court he can't win because no court will cancel election because of violence it has never happened before
The supplementary election can be cancelled altogether as in the case of Osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Olatunji1929:
kwankaso na number one mumu everyone knew that APC will use thugs and security but kwankaso failed to learn from gov wike madness vs madness thug vs thug propaganda vs propaganda you are there claiming gentle man he who will eat and dine with devil must get a long spoon if you are not crazy enough you can't win elections in Nigeria if abba go to court he can't win because no court will cancel election because of violence it has never happened before

Onyekachi

The next bus stop is Rivers and we shall also deal with wicked Wike

1 Like

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by eagleeye2: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
oldman112:
It did not shock me after seeing the Presidentials. Nothing shocks us again, the only thing that will shock me is Nigeria getting better
Wise One
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Akpan107(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
ezegold4we:
How about those who don't have bank account?
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by ministerema(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Im not surprised we all know the presidential election was rigged in Kano. But yet some of them voted for PMB my surprise is how do they expect that PMB wont do whatever it take to surpport and authorize the rigging of the rerun, that a DIG had to come to kano thereby tieing down the hands of the CP..and permitting evil in the rerun.Nawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by ministerema(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kano people voted Buhari so they must accept his disciple Gandollar...
ministerema:
Im not surprised we all know the presidential election was rigged in Kano. But yet some of them voted for PMB my surprise is how do they expect that PMB wont do whatever it take to surpport and authorize the rigging of the rerun, that a DIG had to come to kano thereby tieing down the hands of the CP..and permitting evil in the rerun.Nawa.
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by Stallione(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
JoanHicks:

Seconded
Thirded grin
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by eagleeye2: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

That is seunmsg's god. He is modeling his children to be like Tinubu, the certificate forger and Oluomo, the thug.

Can't stop wondering at the kind of father he will be. A father low in character is sure to sire children with poor integrity.
grin
Re: How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) by babaedo: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
this is Nigeria where anything can happen.
the only thing that will surprise me is if a Nigerian behaves otherwise, just like the president who claim to have integrity but the funniest thing is that I don't really know if the president knows what integrity means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.