Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Delta Passengers Delighted To Learn Pilots Were A Mother-daughter Team - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Delta Passengers Delighted To Learn Pilots Were A Mother-daughter Team (394 Views)

Two Of Putin's Top Russian Pilots Were Killed By Us-supplied HIMARS, Report Says / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Passengers Delighted To Learn Pilots Were A Mother-daughter Team by ayoncox: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2019
[img]https://thenypost.files./2019/03/rexonduo.jpg[/img]

This mother-daughter bond is on a different plane!

Passengers on a Delta flight from Los Angeles International Airport last weekend were stunned to learn they were in the hands of a family piloting team — Capt. Wendy Rexon and her first-officer daughter, Kelly Rexon.

After a flier snapped a photo of the pair in the cockpit of the Atlanta-bound plane, the duo quickly made waves on Twitter with more than 16,000 retweets.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/22/mother-daughter-flying-high-as-delta-pilots/
Re: Delta Passengers Delighted To Learn Pilots Were A Mother-daughter Team by Aaronsrod: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is against God's law and Holy Scriptures.

A man must control the women in his household.

Satan has now ordained rebellion against rulership and authority of Man.End times! Pray, O pray, my people!!

End times!
Re: Delta Passengers Delighted To Learn Pilots Were A Mother-daughter Team by Obinnau(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Aaronsrod:
This is against God's law and Holy Scriptures.

A man must control the women in his household.

Satan has now ordained rebellion against rulership and authority of Man.End times! Pray, O pray, my people!!

End times!
find the next psychiatrist home and check in

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Passengers Delighted To Learn Pilots Were A Mother-daughter Team by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
...similar thing happened on a flight i was aboard on between washington dulles and bush international houston...on landing in houston...the chief pilot announced that we should congratulate the young pilot who flew us on his maiden flight...i was like shocked shocked shocked when i saw the young guy...
Re: Delta Passengers Delighted To Learn Pilots Were A Mother-daughter Team by Aaronsrod: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Obinnau:
find the next psychiatrist home and check in
How will you to tolerate your wife and daughter bringing this disgrace on your house??
Re: Delta Passengers Delighted To Learn Pilots Were A Mother-daughter Team by Obinnau(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Aaronsrod:

How will you to tolerate your wife and daughter bringing this disgrace on your house??
oh I would tolerate it alright. I rejoice knowing my wife and kids are advancing in their careers, bringing joy and succor to others. Creating technology to reduce human suffering.
I can't believe you're sensibly defending your stance, maybe you're under the influence. I wonder how some humans think

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Funny Way South African President Is Dancing With A Lady / Donald Trump Signs Sanctions Targeting Iran's Supreme Leader / Covid 19: China Wants To Use The Coronavirus To Take Over The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.