Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Oh My God! See The Big Python Man Kills Under His Bed (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh My God! See The Big Python Man Kills Under His Bed (photo) (494 Views)

Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) / This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God! See The Big Python Man Kills Under His Bed (photo) by 360kwado: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nigerian man unknowingly slept in a room with a dangerous snake which could have killed him in his sleep.

This Facebook user escaped death on Thursday night by the skin of the lion’s teeth.

According to him this huge snake was killed under his bed, when he was sleeping.

https://360kwado.com/oh-my-god-see-the-big-python-man-kills-under-his-bed-photo/

Re: Oh My God! See The Big Python Man Kills Under His Bed (photo) by Niyeal(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello lala

(1) (Reply)

Women Empowerment Day In Pakistan, No Single Woman In Sight- Twitter React / Where To Find Affordable Courier And Logistics Companies In Lagos. / See How This Man Assist A Cockerel To Mount A Mother Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.