Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) (1621 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies / You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do / Oh My God! See The Big Python Man Kills Under His Bed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by Pwettylinda(f): 5:49am On Aug 13, 2023
This bed looks scarry, can you pass the night on it?

Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by westlius(m): 5:50am On Aug 13, 2023
Yes oo
Even nack join self

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by Pwettylinda(f): 5:51am On Aug 13, 2023
westlius:
Yes oo
Even nack join self

Lol dey play looks scary
Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by madridguy(m): 5:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Then sleep never worry you.

Pwettylinda:

Lol dey play looks scary

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by mukshin(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2023
Sure I can it’s just a art work design if nothing else oh
Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2023
This looks so surreal.

I'll pass!!!
Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by mariovito(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2023
This is nothing.

Make it a gargoyle and I'll still sleep very soundly.

We need to realize how powerful we are as humans and not let inconsequential things as this put fear in us.

Our ancestors will be ashamed, they had to deal with real life threats and dangers and overcame, not these fictional scares that make us poop in our pants now.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by Childfree: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2023
How is that scary?

Still looking for a girlfriend and this kind of bedsheet, if you have let me know. The one I had my ex-girlfriend destroyed it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by id4sho(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2023
As a kid in the south east. Chiefs had wood carved lions and tigers in their ozo. Quite scary cool
Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by Pat081: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pwettylinda:
This bed looks scarry, can you pass the night on it?
YES I will f*******k sef and drink beer , eat and sleep off
Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by finallybusy: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
AI art.
Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by iwillnevergiveup: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
looks demonic and evil to me, so No I won't sleep ón it
Re: Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) by Babamide(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Childfree:
How is that scary?

Still looking for a girlfriend and this kind of bedsheet, if you have let me know. The one I had my ex-girlfriend destroyed it.
Now this is something to be afraid of

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? / Where Is Branom ? Playboy* ? Noetic ? / I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.