Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Any Advice For Shaky Hands? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Advice For Shaky Hands? (1061 Views)

Please How Do I Treat Shaky Tooth / How Do I Stop Shaky Hands / Shaky Hands Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by poksmahn(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello.. For about a month, I've experienced tremors on my hands and fingers. The shaking is always present all the time unless my hands are at rest or asleep. Doing stuff that requires fine motor skills has been a hassle as the tremors gets worse.

A doctor said it might be anxiety and he recommended Diazepam (Valium). The Valium helps and reduces the tremors to a minimum but I read about the addictive nature of Diazepam and so, I don't want to get hooked on it.

I try to be calm.. But seeing the tremors makes me worried. I first noticed the tremors when I was a teenager but then it came only when I was called upon to give a speech or do a performance but right now, the shakes are there irrespective of how calm I am. The tremors make me nervous around people because they'll always point it out and say, " Hey why are your hands shaking?"

So, any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hope this is not Parkinson's disease ooh.

I once read about it (which had to do with Muhammed Ali before his demise) that it has no cure.

u better be sure it is not parkinson's disease ooh. u can google it.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by poksmahn(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
I thought so too. My doctor friend said it's not because in Parkinson's the tremors occur even when your hands are at rest. And I do not fall in the age bracket where Parkinsons usually begins.
MrNipplesLover:
Hope this is not Parkinson disease ooh.

I once read about it (which had to do with Muhammed Ali before his demise) that it has no cure.

u better be sure it is not parkinson disease ooh. u can google it.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by OtunbaBlack(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
poksmahn:
I thought so too. My doctor friend said it's not because in Parkinson's the tremors occur even when your hands are at rest. And I do not fall in the age bracket where Parkinsons usually begins.
Bro don’t let anyone scare you .. you are too young to have Parkinson disease .. you suffer from anxiety and life style changes can help you fight it I will advise you to check YouTube for natural method also try getting a soft ball and squeeze on it anytime you have anxiety it would go a long way to help ..

1 Like

Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
OtunbaBlack:

Bro don’t let anyone scare you .. you are too young to have Parkinson disease .. you suffer from anxiety and life style changes can help you fight it I will advise you to check YouTube for natural method also try getting a soft ball and squeeze on it anytime you have anxiety it would go a long way to help ..

my brother in the black armour, I was not trying to scare him ooh. afterall I don't know his age bracket.

I only called his attention to it so for him to know what it could be. now that he's said he had already been told it isn't PD, that one shows that he'd done some vital findings.

but, I will suggest he should be taking blood tonic too with whatever he's employing to solve the issue.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by poksmahn(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Thanks bro. I'll try YouTube.
OtunbaBlack:

Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by poksmahn(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Thanks my guy. I'll supplement with the blood tonic
MrNipplesLover:

my brother in the black armour, I was not trying to scare him ooh. afterall I don't know his age bracket.

I only called his attention to it so for him to know what it could be. now that he's said he had already been told it isn't PD, that one shows that he'd done some vital findings.

but, I will suggest he should be taking blood tonic too with whatever he's employing to solve the issue.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by OtunbaBlack(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

I hail u, bro.

My senior bro sorry for the misunderstanding you are right on point .. more. Nipples to your lips xx

1 Like

Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
OtunbaBlack:

My senior bro sorry for the misunderstanding you are right on point .. more. Nipples to your lips xx

nothing do u, baba.

Thanx for the bold, God will bless you abundantly for this.
enough to make my week.

stay blessed, chairman mi.
Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by sugerbaby(f): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
If you are the type that take stimulants like Coffee,Kolanut(especially) minimise the the intake.When I was in school I was addicted to it so as to stay awake to study and the result were my shaky hands till I was told to abstain

1 Like

Re: Any Advice For Shaky Hands? by Okija123: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Essential tremor is a nervous system (neurological) disorder that causes involuntary and rhythmic shaking. It can affect almost any part of your body, but the trembling occurs most often in your hands.
Which makes it very difficult to do simple tasks,
such as

*Drinking from a glass, or writing with a Biro,
*Tying shoelaces.
*Struggling with pressing your phone especially with your left hand
*Holding a cup or glass without spilling
*Eating with spoons and forks
*Puting on makeup or shave
*To Write legibly

Essential tremor is usually not a dangerous condition, but it typically worsens over time and can be severe in some people.
Essential tremor can occur at any age but is most common in people age 40 and older.

Essential tremor signs and symptoms:
Begin gradually, usually more prominently on one side of the body
Worsen with movement
Usually occur in the hands first, affecting one hand or both hands

This condition can be treated with Propranolol, also shaking that comes from Anxiety

Propranolol Is a beta-blocker which provides help and treatment for people having Hand tremors /shaky hands,irregular heartbeats, High blood pressure and anxiety disorder, which makes everyday life difficult with Propranolol , which has been tested for over 40yrs you will get your life back, Also helps in public speaking, stops you from trembling

A Tin of Propranolol is sold for 15,000naira in Nigeria it contains (1000 tablets)

Send your orders to Premiumreporter@gmail.com
They do waybill of this product

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19..... My Experience. / The Truth About Nigerians Being Sent Out Of Their Homes In China / Please Help, It Is Destroying My Face (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.