Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Do I Stop Shaky Hands - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Stop Shaky Hands (770 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Any Advice For Shaky Hands? / Shaky Hands Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by jesvic91(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2019
I realised that my hands do shake for no reason it's becoming embarrassing.

. I mean I can't hold a pen or anything without my hands shaking .

Please how do i stop this? Any remedy?
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by Billy0naire(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2019
jesvic91:
Please do I stop this it's becoming embarrassing..

Are you interested in stopping the symptoms instead of the causation?
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by jesvic91(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Are you interested in stopping the symptoms instead of the causation?

Anything just to stop it!
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by marktpompido(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2019
The same thing to happening me too
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by Billy0naire(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2019
jesvic91:

Anything just to stop it!

Your electrical circuitry in your body has gone berserk, it is called Nervous System in Biology. You must take the following steps to ameliorate the issue.

1. Eat only organic fresh food and always to your satisfaction.
2. Lots of clean water daily, as much as 4litres.
3. cannabis plant will help, but you have to decide if you wanna cook, smoke, extract CBD oil or boil as tea.
4. Do not smoke cigarette, do not drink coffee and by no means take alcohol.
5. See a Doctor, but do not trust or rely on them, cos they know very little about the human system.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by jesvic91(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Your electrical circuitry in your body has gone berserk, it is called Nervous System in Biology. You must take the following steps to ameliorate the issue.

3. cannabis plant will help, but you have to decide if you wanna cook, smoke, extract CBD oil or boil as tea.
5. See a Doctor, but do not trust or rely on them, cos they know very little about the human system.

Thanks bro
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by onward4life(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2019
jesvic91:
I realised that my hands do shake for no reason it's becoming embarrassing.

. I mean I can't hold a pen or anything without my hands shaking .

Please how do i stop this? Any remedy?

Time to smoke

Weed and weed alone..
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by AngryParrot1: 5:58pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

After giving a splendid advice, u ended by referring the concerned to the doctor? I would strongly advice against it. Thank God u know they know little. Also, I don't think smoking will aid the nervous system. The tea u recommended is far better than smoking. It is a more wholesome extraction of minerals. Kudos.
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by Billy0naire(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2019
AngryParrot1:

After giving a splendid advice, u ended by referring the concerned to the doctor? I would strongly advice against it. Thank God u know they know little. Also, I don't think smoking will aid the nervous system. The tea u recommended is far better than smoking. It is a more wholesome extraction of minerals. Kudos.

Totally agree, but if the OP uses vaporizer and sets the temperature to 110 degrees Celcius the CBD will remain potent while the THC will remain on the chaff and be thrown away. But Cannabis de-programs the nervous system and the entire circuitory.

Regarding the doctors, one can always consult them for the tests and other diagnostics then use herbs and organic extracts to treat the organism that we are.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by LayConMusic: 6:02pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Totally agree, but the OP uses vaporizer and sets the temperature to 110 degrees Celcius the CBD will remain potent while the THC will remain on the chaff and be thrown away. But Cannabis de-programs the nervous system and the entire circuitory.

Regarding the doctors, one can always consult them for the tests and other diagnostics then use herbs and organic extracts to treat the organism that we are.

Bro, long time!!!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by Billy0naire(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2019
LayConMusic:

Bro, long time!!!!!

Very long time. Years, I guess.
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by jbblues24(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2019
Outstandingly fabulous shot smiley
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by jbblues24(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2019
Outstandingly nice!
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2019
I want to learn this kind of shot! Teach me.
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by LayConMusic: 1:25am On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Very long time. Years, I guess.

How far about your consciousness?

On what frequency are you currently vibrating on?
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by Billy0naire(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2019
LayConMusic:

How far about your consciousness?

On what frequency are you currently vibrating on?

I popped out of the other end of the rabbit hole and now I know what is meant by 'ignorance is bliss'. I am just enjoying the ride.
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by lobell: 9:48am On May 26, 2019
It's a neurological disorder. Better get yoursel checked pronto!
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by LayConMusic: 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

I popped out of the other end of the rabbit hole and now I know what is meant by 'ignorance is bliss'. I am just enjoying the ride.

Well, i miss those good old days.
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by AngryParrot1: 7:07am On May 27, 2019
Billy0naire:

Totally agree, but if the OP uses vaporizer and sets the temperature to 110 degrees Celcius the CBD will remain potent while the THC will remain on the chaff and be thrown away. But Cannabis de-programs the nervous system and the entire circuitory.

U know ur onions.
Re: How Do I Stop Shaky Hands by jbblues24(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2019
Such shot, many pattern, so appealing

(1) (Reply)

Combination Antimalarial Drug / Covid19: Ministry Of Finance Confirms Receipt Of Certain Donations / The WHO Lied And Created A Global Panic: Second Extensive Study Finds Coronaviru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.