Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) (32955 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by yusufmurry: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nigeria self!

Which one be to make call and congratulate winner. We sabi copy copy
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by CapoDTuttiCapi: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrSly:

MrSly to his useless father :

You just showed you stupidity and emptiness. No brain, no thoughts, no sense. Just a clown. I just gave an undeserved honour by quoting you with the hope to rescue tiu retarded brain.

I love those tears. Made me burst into laughter. grin

I am happy you accurately described your dad.

Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
RichFoundation:
Fake Picture. Tambuwal was last seen putting on a black kaftan (agbada) since morning.

You just posted
https://www.nairaland.com/5095772/governor-tambuwal-celebrates-victory-family

Check what he is putting on.
U are right, I was together with him here in Sokoto.
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s]Gej is the hero of democracy

that call can only be remember as Gej call

cc
divicodefred
oldsilver cheesy[/s]

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s]you and who?

please don't mistake me for a zombie[/s]

Babalawo? what kind of moniker?
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by ngadaAwo: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

what is divicodefred please? and what is rule 19?
[/s]
ok
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by MrSly(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:

I love your nice description of me. It Made me burst into laughter. grin

And I am happy you accurately described my dad.
Fixed.....
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by AngelicBeing: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen
Wammako would have no choice but to decamp shocked
Things are already taking shape...

Kano is PDP
Rivers is PDP
Then the big one Aso Rock is PDP
Amazing summary cool

1 Like

Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by igwefivestar(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
fairfora:
That's northern leaders for you. More matured than any region in Nigeria , politically
trash, GEJ that did it first is from where?
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by igwefivestar(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
fairfora:
That's northern leaders for you. More matured than any region in Nigeria , politically
trash GEJ that did it first is from where?
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by ozo13(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
igwefivestar:
don't say GEJ is the first.fayemi did call fayose in 2014 to congratulate him when he was defeated in 2014.all r good anyway but Jonathan was never the first as I can remember.unless if it was an election before 2014 u wr referring him to as the first. Thanks
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
igwefivestar:
you guys are fond of jumping into conclusion with insults....so na me dey talk trash now abi? Did I attack gej in my comment and who doesn't know he had set the precedence which will always be remembered for , by calling to congratulate Buhari?
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Unrated900(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lovely family CRV for sale

Used by my wife bought another car...Ac needs change of compressor.

Engine is very sharp and gear over takes speedily....
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by GMbuharii: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ebubeslym:

The lizard of Ubima is a renown snake.

Great shall be his downfall..

That man is the worst thing to happen to the Niger Delta
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by igwefivestar(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
fairfora:
you guys are fond of jumping into conclusion with insults....so na me dey talk trash now abi? Did I attack gej in my comment and who doesn't know he had set the precedence which will always be remembered for , by calling to congratulate Buhari?
sorry boss, don't mean to insult u.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Look at the flimsy handshake in the picture. They hate their constituents touching them.
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by aprimama(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
isahsalee:

You are a good history student, some Igbos miscreants thought is only Jonathan has ever done that, Fayemi of APC was first to do that.
But he changed his mind and went to court to contest it right up to the Supreme court and lost out. Let us not be putting out inconclusive history
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by danot1030: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is the type of attitude you won't find in pdp.

If it's APC that won the election pdp would have be shouting rigged and threatening to go to court.
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Frankiss44(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
RichFoundation:
Fake Picture. Tambuwal was last seen putting on a black kaftan (agbada) since morning.

You just posted
https://www.nairaland.com/5095772/governor-tambuwal-celebrates-victory-family

Check what he is putting on.

But he is a poor dude like you that puts on one cloth in 3 days... This is the governor elect of sokoto state we are talking about son
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by SillyMods: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
INEC should give Nigerians a free and fair election and APC will be history .
Foolish talk. It's only free if PDP wins but not free anytime the demonic party loses. Frustrated beings.
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Tecno66: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen
Wammako would have no choice but to decamp shocked
Things are already taking shape...

Kano is PDP
Rivers is PDP
Then the big one Aso Rock is PDP
I thought they said PDP is dead. They said the party is filled with corrupt people. The question is, why are people still voting for the party?
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
I see Tambuwal going back to APC.
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by jrusky(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Didn't I said it that by 2019 pdp will pull a surprise and here we are. I think apc said pdp is dead? See how God is disgracing apc one after another these are happening because when a party lies too much people get tired of them and ready to bin them that is what going on now.

Apc will ends up a regional party insha Allah. By the power of the almighty God apc will die in Nigeria in few years time.

Sokoto is finally free from apc demonic coven. Let the game goes on apc must be decimated and clipped down to minor.
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by azimibraun: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ebubeslym:
Spirit of sportsmanship.

GEJ left a good and lasting impression on the sands of our democracy.
Fayemi congratulated Fayose and even wore the same kind of T shirt when he called for a get together between them after losing. I will always put Fayemi first in my sportsmanship chat before GEJ who was told by Abdul salami to call PMB.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by azimibraun: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onojanson:
I see Tambuwal going back to APC.
I just wonder why other don't see it. Bala Mohammed, Tambuwal are joining the APC before people blink.

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by fredoooooo: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Democracy not in danger there abi , Ori PDP don hit wall .. bloody wailers
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by ngadaAwo: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:

I love those tears. Made me burst into laughter. grin

I am happy you accurately described your dad.
grin
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by olajizz01(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
Dead PDP winning elections from SW to NW and even NE (Bauchi).
APC is now a regional party according to Lere Olayinka.
regional party that won presidential election abi,only a deranged fellow will call such party a regional party,the most popular party always win presidential election in a country.
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tecno66:
I thought they said PDP is dead. They said the party is filled with corrupt people. The question is, why are people still voting for the party?
Because the people are ignorant and corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Niger Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Obasanjo's Expired Milk And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu - Femi Fani Kayode / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.