Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) (32958 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by sweetjohn(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
ozo13:
don't say GEJ is the first.fayemi did call fayose in 2014 to congratulate him when he was defeated in 2014.all r good anyway but Jonathan was never the first as I can remember.unless if it was an election before 2014 u wr referring him to as the first. Thanks
will you stop this nonsense you and your stupid brothers are trying to promote here. GEJ still remains the first President to conceded defeat in Nigeria. Kill yourselves if it pains you. Nonsense things
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by sweetjohn(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
azimibraun:
Fayemi congratulated Fayose and even wore the same kind of T shirt when he called for a get together between them after losing. I will always put Fayemi first in my sportsmanship chat before GEJ who was told by Abdul salami to call PMB.
see them rotten dirty things. He called but did not concede defeat. What is the essence of the call then. Oh, I forgot, two faced bastard people
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by ozo13(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
sweetjohn:
will you stop this nonsense you and your stupid brothers are trying to promote here. GEJ still remains the first President to conceded defeat in Nigeria. Kill yourselves if it pains you. Nonsense things
u r now talking.u said the first president to call but not the first politician to call in the country.we r both clear now about the fact and from what u wrote u r the one in pain grin probably from the 2019 election outing.
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Oldsilver: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
ngadaAwo:
Gej is the hero of democracy

that call can only be remember as Gej call

cc
divicodefred
oldsilver cheesy
Look you this troll stop following me around. Dont you have better things to do with your time?
Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oldsilver:
Look you this troll stop following me around. Dont you have better things to do with your time?

You will have a sigh of relief for a couple of days, seems he has been banned on his most active 3 monikers;
NgadaAwo
Cursedabiola
Silasnwude

1 Like

Re: Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) by Oldsilver: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
codinglang:

You will have a sigh of relief for a couple of days, seems he has been banned on his most active 3 monikers;
NgadaAwo
Cursedabiola
Silasnwude
The guy has close to a hundred others. He can't spend a single waking hour without trolling on nairaland. Trust me he will soon be back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Each Nigerian Owes N396,376 As Public Debt Rises To N87.4 Trillion / Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.