Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (54970 Views)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / IGP Replaces Adamawa CP Mohammed Barde With Etim Equa Over Governorship Election / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by akdjr(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
If it was in days of PDP, person like Kwankwaso will be in confinement. I remember how PDP always arrest strong opposition members at the eve of election.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ratello:
This is good
So Fantastic.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by rex444(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
DAVEZONIGLTD:

We need peace in Nigeria.
we need more, unity especially... Seeing inter tribal marriages , inter religious marriages too... irrespective of any tribe or religious sect, we can be able to reason as one...my dream for this country... A classless society
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ganduje Is The Architect Of His Own Troubles.He Deserves What He Is Going Through.Its A Shame The F.G Prevented The A P C Dominated State Assembly From Investigating Him Even With All The Damning Evidence.Shame On A P C

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by adekolaelect(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

How many people DSS wan arrest ?

Kano state election should be cancelled .
APC has bastardised our young democracy.
I hope you will be among the leaders of protest bcs you cant stay here and encourage violence .mind you no win !! Win in politics you win some & you lose some.But why you people do not call for violence in the states where PDP won .this will show how you people are .politicians are friend but you supporters /violence makers are their slaves .
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by SpaceTour: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
This one no be Ijaw man, na fulani vs fulani. Buhari no dey hear word but na this Kano matter go open your eyes.

KANO IS PDP

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Gandollar(f): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
embarassed you will not stop disappointed me .at this your age you're still reason like kid.you should know if kano go on fire it will affect your brother that living there all the business activity would definitely close.guy stop call war when you're not witness one before.
Jesuslovesyou and his upside down way of writing. It's very sickening reading the jargons you spew here. Yet you will never respect yourself and keep quiet.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Ojiofor: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Edcure1:

Unfortunately, your brothers will be the ones to suffer from the almajiri onslaught.

Be careful what you wish for!

It's almajiri vs almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Gandollar(f): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
freshbillz15:
What a party ! When the result favour them the people have spoken loudly ,but when it is other way round democracy is in danger.....people deceiving people
Yes that's the politics APC while in opposition taught them.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Gandollar(f): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:

LOL. The accuracy hit home because you remembered your father and grandpa.

Now, go and find makeup+ female dress before i locate you grin

Yeah... i can smell the shiit you just dropped in your pants reading this grin grin grin
You are a very disgusting fellow. Your life outside here must be one steeped in Mediocrity. Get a life please.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by nameo: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
adekolaelect:
I hope you will be among the leaders of protest bcs you cant stay here and encourage violence .mind you no win !! Win in politics you win some & you lose some.But why you people do not call for violence in the states where PDP won .this will show how you people are .politicians are friend but you supporters /violence makers are their slaves .

Who is complaining about APC in Plateau.

But this was no win. It was theft. Done openly, brazenly and provocatively

If you are not ashamed, you are another despicable individual
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Frankiss44(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
akdjr:
If it was in days of PDP, person like Kwankwaso will be in confinement. I remember how PDP always arrest strong opposition members at the eve of election.

Trash as usual.. The last election, this same Kwankwaso was in APC, how many times was he arrested? El Rufai was repeatedly insulting a sitting president and yet nobody arrested him... You have no point

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Gandollar(f): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Edcure1:

Unfortunately, your brothers will be the ones to suffer from the almajiri onslaught.

Be careful what you wish for!
When they start, the yorubas or wherever you came from too won't be safe.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by CapoDTuttiCapi: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gandollar:
You are a very disgusting fellow. Your life outside here must be one steeped in Mediocrity. Get a life please.

I am busy with your sis. Seems the election loss made you even more depressed.

Now buzz off. I already promised you an official car for being a loyal fan grin
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by mathew247: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Guzel:
The comments there shows that Kano people are not with him on this
Actually he knows his audience,they are not keyboard warriors.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
I WISH I WAS IN KANO NOW..I WOULD HAVE JOIN THIS PROTEST...I AM AN APC MEMBER BUT FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, WE HAVE OVERSTEP OUR BOUNDARIES. ....THE PDP CANDIDATE WON IT AND WE SHOULD JUST GIVE IT TO HIM..SIMPLE
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by jush390: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
The only way to cure Nigeria election manipulation is to learn how to deal desicively with the INEC rec and the officials in local government collection center that have deliberately chosen to subvert the will of the people. I mean assassination or total extermination of the entire family this will send strong signal to who ever that is appointed to head this position. Nigerians must learn to create fears and pains to to those who don't want things to work in this country because of conflict of interest.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Gandollar(f): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:

I am busy with your sis. Seems the election loss made you even more depressed.

Now buzz off. I already promised you an official car for being a loyal fan grin
I know you are ivartheboneless. None could be half as despicable. You life outside here must be one big mess. Spits on your drug ravaged brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by CapoDTuttiCapi: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gandollar:
I know you are ivartheboneless. None could be half as despicable. You life outside here must be one big mess. Spits on your drug ravaged brain.

LOL. You are obsessed with this Ivar guy. Are you a faggie? angry
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by DogmaNation: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
willyjacs:
carry head like digger.

Why not gather all ur relatives and lead the battle line?

Ewu hausa
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Esolumibe: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
A peaceful protest is:

1. Guaranteed by the extant laws of the land. Every Nigerian has a right under the law to show dissent and protest against anything unlawful, unjust, unfair or against public morality.

2. Not a call to violence. We must understand the difference between speaking up against a totally skewed process and a frivolous or indiscrete call to March the streets. WHILE I ADMIT THAT BEING AN ELECTION PERIOD A PROTEST COULD ESCALATE INTO A VIOLENT SITUATION, however the real tact here is Kwankwaso is trying the get the President into the ring, since he has in his characteristic manner put on gross indiscretion and favouritist body language. This call by a popular bigwig in the person of Kwankwaso will put pressure on the thinking faculties of the President and other authorities.

3. Let it be very clear that the first fire of violence was instigated by the current powers that be who are desperate to have Kano at all cost and shielded Gandollar and other miscreants in their malfeasance by looking the other way and keeping mum. Such a desperation means that the law courts is not likely to suffice in the instant case, there has to be a balance of force for true negotiations and true equality before the law.

4. Kwankwanso to my mind has always been a peaceable politician and has shown a lot of maturity even in the current process and in the build up to the elections with very carefully chosen words unlike the man in Kano and even President Buhari who in the past has made very inflammatory comments and has instigated serious protests in the North whenever he lost an election. If it is good for the goose, why is it now bad for the gander? Let us be objective in our judgement. What is going on in Kano is a rape of Democracy of unimaginable proportions, it needs a common sense revolution. THE PROTEST IS SIMPLY PEOPLE STANDING UP TO INSIST THEIR VOTES MUST COUNT.

5. While I admonish caution and temperance, BUHARI will bury his head in shame if this becomes a popular movement. What kind of election is all of this. An election that has spanned for several weeks from an administration that is supposed to be a new moral compass to redirect our polity?
We all know Buhari has a soft spot for Gandollar, his previous remarks on the scandal while far away from the country betrays his bias. IT IS UNFAIR! ONE RULE FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE AND ANOTHER FOR OTHERS?

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by bakishom: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
You claimed apc thugs overwhelmed your supporters through out Kano during the re run, have you now call from reinforcements from other states? Or is it the same supporters that were overwhelmed and whip during the election, that will confront the same people that just beat hell out of them. Your call doesn't make any sense. Get sense.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by odehaj: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2019
most of you are hiding behind your keyboards miles away from kano and urging them to go and protest. why not go to kano yourselves
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by wealth2al(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2019
ok

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by agborodun: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Don’t be deceived. That may be a fake account created by ganduje to give the man a bad name as judgement on the election has been reserved at the tribunal.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Djrufus: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Bimpe29:
In as much as I love PDP to emerge victorious in Kano Gubernatorial Election, I strongly condemn the call to disobey the laws and order because of party's dissatisfaction.
Illegality must be cured with due process of law always.
in as much as i support going through legal means, politicians especially the ruling party now hide under " if you are not satisfy ,go to court" after they must have rigged their way through. Knowing fully well they can also muscle the judiciary. The judiciary too aint helping matter, as the keep raise the bar of standard of proof every time , making it almost impossible to prove a daylight robbery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.