Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living (883 Views)

Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo / Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by horke(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good Day Admin and Friends.....Please am tired, I am a graduate of Civil Engineering but lives in kwara, now looking for job around in kwara but couldn't find better ones....even in Ilorin.... It's only hotels all over in which they pay average salaries of 20,000.
This is too small after I less my feeding, transport, and TITHES.
I have many responsibilities to care for, so I thought of venturing into businesse I have passion for......(Raw Foods selling) or learnt trade... (Fashion Designing).
But no capital and I love to be self reliance.
After my plans I concluded to be in need of 150,000 to 270,000 (cut and scheduled)
Please I need help or lend me money which I will stand with my all, Credentials.
Am begging.
Thanks.
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by Styluscrib(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Credentials that can't get you jobs
To stand as collateral.
My friend wake up from that sleep.

And join those working at agro extensive farm in saki or patigi.
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by onlinetomola(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Styluscrib:
To stand as collateral.

Savage ! bet why grin
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by youngest85(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Styluscrib:
To stand as collateral.

Pls how much do they in the agro extensive in saki
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by horke(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
I appreciate. Butjust that no one to help.
Crying

Styluscrib:
To stand as collateral.

Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by Styluscrib(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
youngest85:

Pls how much do they in the agro extensive in saki
As a graduate
You will be above 100k plus incentive

1 Like

Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by horke(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Styluscrib:

As a graduate

This is informative... Thank u bro
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by youngest85(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Styluscrib:

As a graduate
Pls how do I apply
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by horke(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
youngest85:

Pls how do I apply

Are u from kwara.... Or you lives in kwara
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by youngest85(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
horke:

Are u from kwara.... Or you lives in kwara
I live in Ibadan but relocation is not an issue
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by Niyeal(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
You are so much concerned about money
Life is not like that
Get experience first
Volunteer
Networking
And think of how to solve a problem around your area.
horke:
Good Day Admin and Friends.....Please am tired, I am a graduate of Civil Engineering but lives in kwara, now looking for job around in kwara but couldn't find better ones....even in Ilorin.... It's only hotels all over in which they pay average salaries of 20,000.
This is too small after I less my feeding, transport, and TITHES.
I have many responsibilities to care for, so I thought of venturing into businesse I have passion for......(Raw Foods selling) or learnt trade... (Fashion Designing).
But no capital and I love to be self reliance.
After my plans I concluded to be in need of 150,000 to 270,000 (cut and scheduled)
Please I need help or lend me money which I will stand with my all, Credentials.
Am begging.
Thanks.
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by Nnamz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
youngest85:

I live in Ibadan but relocation is not an issue

Good day. I want to visit my girlfriend in June. I would be staying for two months. She goes to Lead City University in Ibadan. She doesn't have her own place so I need help finding a place to stay, maybe a self contain or something that I can rent for two months. Any recommendations would be great. You can email me nnamdiumahi@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by youngest85(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nnamz:

Good day. I want to visit my girlfriend in June. I would be staying for two months. She goes to Lead City University in Ibadan. She doesn't have her own place so I need help finding a place to stay, maybe a self contain or something that I can rent for two months. Any recommendations would be great. You can email me nnamdiumahi@yahoo.com. Thank you.
I will get back to you
Re: I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living by Nnamz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
youngest85:

I will get back to you

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Latest Nylon Branding Company, For Printing Of Bread, Rice Flour / Cv Boost / Should I Relocate From My Village To Lagos To Learn This Skill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.