Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South (2687 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses / #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
backnbeta:
I won't hold it against SE/SS if they don't vote for SW in 2023, but then, that's what the North wants! Division among the Southerners will help them fuel their born-to-rule syndrome.
blame jagaban n pple rubbing their betrayal on our face everyminute

3 Likes

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by Bridget95(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Anytime i open my phone to read news i see all sorts of cruel objections from our brothers from south east and south south .
It pains me that our brothers from south Arent learned enough.
North having the sit again in 2023 is tantamount to injustice and wickedness, We yorubas are known for peace and wisdom .
se and ss must vote us Because we are the backbone of the country ,We are watching everyone in lagos my origin state

cc afamed pearlstreet elsonmorali helinues ibrahimdamola cynthia ziggylady lzaa husbandsnacha naajii westaslave2 dokioloye princfred superigbo1 amatarasha nwanyionitsha gandollar all of you must vote against the north for the betterment of our great nation
How are you people the backbone of Nigeria? Are you the ones giving Nigeria the crude oil that sustains her?

Stop chestbeating,you can't stab the south in the back in 2015 and expect to be pampered in 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by princfred(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Anytime i open my phone to read news i see all sorts of cruel objections from our brothers from south east and south south .
It pains me that our brothers from south Arent learned enough.
North having the sit again in 2023 is tantamount to injustice and wickedness, We yorubas are known for peace and wisdom .
se and ss must vote us Because we are the backbone of the country ,We are watching everyone in lagos my origin state

cc afamed pearlstreet elsonmorali helinues ibrahimdamola cynthia ziggylady lzaa husbandsnacha naajii westaslave2 dokioloye princfred superigbo1 amatarasha nwanyionitsha gandollar all of you must vote against the north for the betterment of our great nation
You are greedy and selfish. So after ruling for 8 years and being vice for another you should be voted for again but not the side that is yet to rule? Yet you accuse igbos wrongly of being greedy.
Your true heinous demonic character of backstabbing and sabotage is glaring. It can even be said that you attempted to sabo Buhari in this last election being neither here nor there .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by iluvMAMAV: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:
You are greedy and selfish. So after ruling for 8 years and doing vice for another you should be voted for again but not the side that is yet to rule? Yet you accuse igbos wrongly of being greedy.
Your true heinous demonic character of backstabbing and sabotage is glaring. It can even be said that you attempted to sabo Buhari in this last election being neither here nor there .
We yorubas didnt support obasanjo.
now we want osinbanjo u wl help us vote him ok
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by chiefobdk(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
We know the op his intent to set se and ss against sw.

D funny thing is that he don't need to go d length because SS and SE will never vote SW

2 Likes

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by princfred(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Yeah i guess you supported Ojukwu or Buhari in 1999 abi. Who did you support is what you intentionally deceptively hiding. You supported still one of your own a local champion again due to selfishness while others supported OBJ because he was a national champion.

The only Yorubas igbos can support are FFK and maybe Fayose who have an unbiased conscience in speaking against killings all over otherwise even Buhari's gay cow will get more votes in the South than a Yoruba politicians even if it means cowulating.
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by ChristianNorth: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Op we must vote abubaker shekau ...i have started d campaign in portharc.
Infact VOTE SHEKAU FOR PRESIDENT
COMING 2023 FOR GOOD GOVERNaNce
Cc immhotep lzaa christiannorth
I am sure yoruba moslems will prefer Shekau to Osinbanjo. Tell me who is more evil than people that are propping up el rufai for VP.

We will Tambuwalate when time comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am sure yoruba moslems will prefer Shekau to Osinbanjo. Tell me who is more evil than people that are propping up el rufai for VP.

We will Tambuwalate when time comes.
Yes o osinbanjo shud go back to ogbomosho redeem church branch

1 Like

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by princfred(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bridget95:
How are you people the backbone of Nigeria? Are you the ones giving Nigeria the crude oil that sustains her?

Stop chestbeating,you can't stab the south in the back in 2015 and expect to be pampered in 2023.
It can be said that they stabbed Buhari too in this concluded elections if not that the old fox padded his back with knife-proof from the north.
Yet we are not spinning it that way, hyping and harping on that like they won't hesitate to do and they are the ones looking to demoinze igbos as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by samsononyilo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
onyilo a middlebelter grin grin
Onyilo is an idoma name for ur info, know if you don't know...
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
samsononyilo:

Onyilo is an idoma name for ur info, know if you don't know...
So wat does d name Mean in idoma
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by samsononyilo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

A man of course, why? You don't believe am idoma or from the middle belt?
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
samsononyilo:

A man of course, why? You don't believe am idoma or from the middle belt?
Idoma has lineage wt nssukka , idoma has culture of isiagu like igbos and ties double wrapper
Divided by political boundary u ar idoma

Onyilo means "Enemy" in igbo
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Clown, Yorubas are the backbone of Odour'Dua republic not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Clown, Yorubas are the backbone of Odour'Dua republic not Nigeria.
shocked
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by samsononyilo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

It means 'Man'..
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by samsononyilo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Idoma has lineage wt nssukka , idoma has culture of isiagu like igbos and ties double wrapper
Divided by political boundary u ar idoma

Onyilo means "Enemy" in igbo

So why were you asking me questions?
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
what about the zoning arrangement
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by Modarun(m): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2019
Why are the Yorubas scared of a South East presidency? I guess its true what they say, that the Yoruba man is scared of a viable South East and South South. They opposed the upgrade of Enugu intl Airport, they opposed the moving of Oil multinationals to South South, they opposed the upgrade and commercialization of Ports in the South South. Why cant the Yoruba man be fair for once? This hatred and scheming will ony destroy Yorubas. Already NCentral, North East, South south and Soutb East are watching you people. 2023 Will surely be a thing to watch.

2 Likes

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by IkpuMmadu: 1:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Yoruba are so funny lot ; after backstabbing south east and South South

LoL

Bunch of noisy folks

1 Like

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
samsononyilo:

So why were you asking me questions?
gerrout pls angry
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modarun:
Why are the Yorubas scared of a South East presidency? I guess its true what they say, that the Yoruba man is scared of a viable South East and South South. They opposed the upgrade of Enugu intl Airport, they opposed the moving of Oil multinationals to South South, they opposed the upgrade and commercialization of Ports in the South South. Why cant the Yoruba man be fair for once? This hatred and scheming will ony destroy Yorubas. Already NCentral, North East, South south and Soutb East are watching you people. 2023 Will surely be a thing to watch.
we go show dem
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by samsononyilo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
gerrout pls angry
You are being rude...
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by rummmy: 2:48am On Mar 26, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
me and my family will rather vote for shakau instead of voting for any man from South West... Let the south continue in confusion while the north rule over us till infinity....... Wicked,betryal and greedy fellows........i can't wait to see aunty kemi in prison for forging nysc certificate..... Police is not doing their job.. This is a bad precedent for the future.

2 Likes

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by gare(f): 3:11am On Mar 26, 2019
samsononyilo:
I voted PDP in the Presidential election, if PDP should present a northerner as its Presidential candidate in 2023, then they leave me with no option than to vote for Osinbajo....

The country doesn't belong to a particular region...

Proudly a middle beltan..

Why is it going to the south west and not South East, if the south east is not presenting anyone then I stick with the North

1 Like

Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by samsononyilo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
gare:

Why is it going to the south west and not South East, if the south east is not presenting anyone then I stick with the North

If south east should present someone better than Osinbajo, we'll vote for him...
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by iluvMAMAV: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
samsononyilo:

If south east should present someone better than Osinbajo, we'll vote for him...
ajimobi is better
Re: SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South by Crystalmero: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Academicwizman:
It is very obvious that u are mischievous. You want to set the se, ss and sw against each other for your parochial interest. You have failed!
Will you keep quiet

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mortal Gods Of Biafra / Ex President, Olusegun Obasanjo Visited His Farm In Ibogun, Ifo To Harvest Yam. / See Tinubu Baby Picture Discovered (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.