Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses (2640 Views)

Eko Forum Endorses Rhodes-Vivour For Governor / South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by VoteObi2023: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Peter Obi is our candidate , let us vote for a neutral leader ,let Igbo man rule too ” Says Afenifere Leader ,Pa Ayo Adebanjo

Pa Ayo Adebanjo, leader of the Yoruba socio-political organization, Afenifere, has declared open support for the Labor party presidential candidate. Peter Obi , the Yoruba leader said he has lost confidence in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed and Abubakar Atiku , so he will not support any of them
The 94 year old Yoruba elder and leader condemned the common adage in Yoruba language , “ Omo eni kii se idi bebere , kafi Ileke si idi Omo elomiran”, meaning ,a person can not have a child at home and decorate the bands of another person’s child “ , he said such adage should not be applied at this very dangerous moment the country is undergoing

Pá Ayo Adebanjo , who spoke at a program “ Yoruba Gbode” this Sunday 10th , July , 2022 , insists that Labor party candidate, Peter Obi can mend Nígeria , “It is only Peter Obi that can rule independently without the influence of these criminals in the Govt “ – Pa Ayo Adebanjo said

According to the leader , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the Jagaban , sold Buhari to over 200 million Nigerians knowing fully well that Buhari wouldn’t do nothing except completing the Fulani agenda , he said that Tinubu will only give continuity to Buhari’s incompetence .
Baba Ayo Adebanjo spoke of the Yoruba self determination , he explained his position , he said he wouldn’t support nor against . The Yoruba leader said he is concerned about the future of Nígeria in the hands of these wrong leaders .

When asked about the possibilities of the labor party candidate , Peter Obi , who also is an Igbo man , taking vengeance for what Yorubas did against the Igbos during the civil war , the leader said , the problem between the Yorubas and Igbos came from the Fulanis, he said they promoted hatred in Nígeria “ It is time we join hands and liberate Nígeria from them , it is time we elect a neutral person to rule us “ – Pa Adebanjo said
The Sócio-political Organization leader insists that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu sold Buhari to over 200 million Nigerians for his own selfish interest of wanting to rule after Buhari ” None of them love Nigeria” -he said

“ We know Peter Obi very well , that’s why we endorsed him . He will not disappoint Nígerians , let’s put tribal differences apart and vote the right leader in “.- The leader said emphatically.
When asked if the Igbos are trustworthy, he responded harshly , asking if the Fulanis are also trustworthy . The Yoruba leader said that the Easterners are also Nígerians , they deserve to rule
grin

Severe pains for enemies of state and Boko Haram apologists.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2022
BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Endorse Tinubu Endorses

Make Dem go school, Dem no go gree, na this hawking Sha ni

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject APC, don't vote for APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
J
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by proff010: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
You are just wasting your time and energy on Obituary. Jagaban we know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by temitope27(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2022
What is this one typing now
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by MadamVanessa(f): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Endorse Tinubu Endorses

Make Dem go school, Dem no go gree, na this hawking Sha ni

shocked

You were go school , I de see how you de type good english for here ogrin

you were go school de mek plenty blunders , so if you no come go school nkor?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You were go school , I de see how you de type good english for here ogrin

you were go school de make such blunders always, so if you no come go school nkor?

You better go and start the gala hustling before Sun will come out.

When you could have written that in your native language. Even the pidgin is so disgusting

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by Abdul05: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2022
the most important question is.. grin

are they trustworthy?... grin grin

Voting for him might be a retaliation against the north ... grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Frustration and painment don finish dis one.

You're not fit to lace the shoes of any igbos, even the lowest among them. Continue crying

Including those hawking gala and fan yoghurt right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by popez: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
Which kind of misleading headline is this

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 8

Go and ask Tinubu that picked a Boko Haram commander as running mate

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by MadamVanessa(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

you better gone and started the gala hustling before Sun will come out

When you could have written that in your native language. Even the pidgin is so disgusting

shocked

See English na?grin You Sabi write english well well

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Affliction shall not rise again!
A se lfish politician who could not raise a voice nor stand up for his people wqhen they were being murdered, when ibaraba was on fire, when all the barstsdise acts of his fulani herdmen become the order of the day. He kept mute through out these ordeals but rushed to Kano to share 5kg of rice to his muslim faithfuls just to identify with them. Selfish ambitious politicians is not going lead Nigerians out of this mess. The same ambition buhàri nursed for years only to attain it with desasterous consequences. Just yesterday, he was yarnin that it was tough and can't wait to finish his tenure. What happened to resignation? Boris Johnson just did it but here in Nigeria, it's abomination to resig honourably
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by naija4life247: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Please ask Afenifere hos many votes they control in Yoruba land. Ask they why none of the candidates they supported over the years ever got a single seat. Ask them why Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his boys have defeated all Afenifere candidates from 2003 when Afenifere joined forces with Obasanjo till date?

Afenifere ko, Afenifebi ni.
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by holluwizzy: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2022
How can this be true?

Some1 that did not step his foot in ur states...

Someone that feels the Igbo man is not entitle to run the affair of the country.

Believes it's only hausa and yorubas that can run the country.

Where did we get it wrong in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

See English na?grin You Sabi write english well well

You are just too cheap. NL's, imagine how this guy edited my comments just to suit his narration

Na so inferiority complex dey do you shaka shaka?
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by naija4life247: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

That's why we are rolling out some policies after the 2023 election

You kuku know say na Yoruba's get diplomatic way of handling issue in Nigeria.

Bitterly, they must learn

Yes nah, if your family name is not Ola, Olu, Ade, Awo, Osi, e.t.c. go back to your village. You cannot be Chukwudi and say your are a Lagosian.
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2022
popez:

Go and ask Tinubu that picked a Boko Haram commander as running mate

Is that why the op deliberately post false headline cos I am yet to understand what your argument is all about
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

This line is stale. Come up with something better. Or has your brain expired?
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
This line is stale. Come up with something better. Or has your brain expired?

You are probably talking from experience.

Wetin you self dey for Lagos state
when your Eldorado region is there. Abi na Lacassera you also dey hawk for Lagos state?
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

You are probably talking from experience.

Wetin you self dey for Lagos state
when your Eldorado region is there. Abi na Lacassera you also dey hawk for Lagos state?
Trust me, you don't want to exchange banters with me again today. You know I have the antidote for your madness. Throw more shade at me or my tribe and watch me "finish" you and whatever tribe you think you come from

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Trust me, you don't want to exchange banters with me again today. You know I have the antidote for your madness. Throw more shade at me or my tribe and watch me "finish" you and whatever tribe you think you come from

grin

First give yourself the number on this thread.

Emi Onijogbon of Ijogbon land. Even with una coordinated attacks for years on this forum, una never reach quarter not to talk of you that can't even maintain one moniker for 2 weeks.

Alaye, na oroki you wan sell, oya let's hear you

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

grin

First give yourself the number on this thread.

Emi Onijogbon of Ijogbon land. Even with una coordinated attacks for years on this forum, una never reach quarter not to talk of you that can't even maintain one moniker for 2 weeks.

Alaye, na oroki you wan sell, oya let's hear you
Few weeks back we dragged the issue of me using different monikers and here you come up with it again.... showing how silly you and things from that region are. Probably because the level of idleness existing in your region and generation makes you think I am one of those who practically live on Nairaland. Get a life outside here, only then we can talk

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Few weeks back we dragged the issue of me using different monikers and here you come up with it again.... showing how silly you and things from that region are. Probably because your the level of idleness existing in your region and generation makes you think I am one of those whose practically live on Nairaland. Get a life outside here, only then we can talk

Remember you are earning your living in the silly region.. Had your region been than productive, millions of your people won't be flocking to the Sophisticated West

Back to your bunkum, cultured, maturity, na we get am. Reason why I always avoid mud fighting cos we know those who belong to the category.

Woo, una never plenty finish. Nothing concern us with person matter, person wey likely to have been... Lo lo lo jare
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Remember you are earning your living in the silly region.. Had your region been than productive, millions of your people won't be flocking to the Sophisticated West

Back to your bunkum, cultured, maturity, na we get am. Reason why I always avoid mud fighting cos we know those who belong to the category.

Woo, una never plenty finish. Nothing concern us with person matter, person wey likely to have been... Lo lo lo jare
At your first paragraph...I don't have the luxury of time to continue educating a dunce, you can do yourself the favor of going through my previous lectures for you on the above topic. Perhaps you need to go to all those expatriates especially from Asia and America in your region and drop that line.

Having said that, I as well as other sensible users of this forum can attest to how intolerant, verbal and incoherent. Just this morning, you have engaged in more than 20 fights with people who may be your destiny helpers....so much for people wey get culture and maturity.

Nothing concern you with person matter yet you sleep and wake up on threads about other people, especially Igbos...one will have to wonder what exactly did you lose to them apart from of course your ancestral lands (of which they paid for with their hard earned money) not like they took it by force from you the way the fulanis did in kwara
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

At your first paragraph...I don't have the luxury of time to continue educating a dunce, you can do yourself the favor of going through my previous lectures for you on the above topic. Perhaps you need to go to all those expatriates especially from Asia and America in your region and drop that line.

Having said that, I as well as other sensible users of this forum can attest to how intolerant, verbal and incoherent. Just this morning, you have engaged in more than 20 fights with people who may be your destiny helpers....so much for people wey get culture and maturity.

Nothing concern you with person matter yet you sleep and wake up on threads about other people, especially Igbos...one will have to wonder what exactly did you lose to them apart from of course your ancestral lands (of which they paid for with their hard earned money) not like they took it by force from you the way the fulanis did in kwara

But you people no dey sell Oroki now, when did you join the league?

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by ELEYIofNigeria: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

how much is two cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

how much is two cheesy

The amount for 2 gala could build a mansion oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks / Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord / Buhari Fails To Endorse Tinubu In Adamawa Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.