Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nigerian Soldier Arrested For Cultism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldier Arrested For Cultism (540 Views)

Innocent Nigerian Man Freed In Malaysia After Being Arrested For Cultism. Photos / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere / Police Arrests Five Secondary School Student For Cultism (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Arrested For Cultism by dachiwater: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
A Nigerian soldier identified as Igbavbou Lucky, was arrested recently and paraded by the police in Edo alongside other suspected criminals, for alleged involvement in cultism.The Nigerian solider arrested for cultism, is said to be from Sabongida Ora, in Owan West Local Government Area of the state. Igbavbou Lucky, a private in the army who spoke to a Daily Trust correspondent, said; 

“I joined cult in 2016 and my bush name is Kokoma. I joined the Army in 2017. I was arrested yesterday (Thursday) at a birthday party in Ekpoma with my friends."
The Nigerian army who confirmed the soldier was arrested for cultism, said in its statement;

“The NA does not allow any of its personnel to belong to any confraternity such as cult groups and related associations,” the 4 Brigade of the Nigerian Army said in a statement on Saturday from its spokesperson, Mohammed Maidawa.“Consequently, any of its personnel who crosses the red line in this regard will face the full rigours of military discipline."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/24/nigerian-soldier-arrested-for-cultism/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested For Cultism by Spark01(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na who them catch be thief.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard (graphic Photos) / 10 Month Old Baby Girl Rescued In Ghana After Being Buried Alive By Her Mother / See How Hair Stylist Was Duped While Trying To Buy A Phone At Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.