Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

2019 Election: Oshiomole Vs Secondus Who Is More Successful? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Oshiomole Vs Secondus Who Is More Successful? (4474 Views)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2019 Election: Oshiomole Vs Secondus Who Is More Successful? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
ngadaAwo:
smiley

[s]my submission

secondus was more successful than Oshiomole judging from the recent outcome and the resources at his disposal.

FROM SOUTHEAST : APC currently does not have any state in southeast and very very weak in the region
they used to be strong in Imo state until Rochas was defeated along with apc candidate Hope uzodimma that put to the end of APC in South East thanks to Oshiomole who saw to that.

FROM SOUTH WEST : PDP is gradually eating deep into apc dominated region which is South West
prior to the regime of Adams
Pdp only boasted of one state which was ekiti but fast forward to the regime of Adams
Pdp are now eating deep by currently ruling oyo state and on the verge of taking osun state which is considered a very old apc state.

FROM THE NORTH : This is where APC failed woefully
apart from kwara state
all the states that defected to pdp last year are being retained by pdp
also additionally pdp was able to snatch Bauchi and adamawa
that's to me a great feat for pdp in this election.

SOUTH SOUTH : APC lost rivers even before election and currently technically dead in rivers as a whole
as for other SS except Edo it's no go area for them
even in Edo state which is the home state of Adams pdp won some national assembly seats there.

PARTY MEMBER UNIFICATION:
how secondus managed that i can't still tell unlike Adams that set everything on fire under discipline level
nope that's not politics
politics is more than talking tough it's about diplomacy and building bridges
that's the area Adams didn't understand and it cost apc alot
trust me expect more court firing in the future because most states are still in leadership crisis and imposition by Adams.

RESOURCES : even though apc has a full war chest at their disposal they still struggle
unlimited funds
federal might
and others
unlike pdp that has limited resources.

submission:
secondus performed better than Oshiomole
apc was stronger during oyegun tenure.

cc

Lalasticlala [/s]

This comment do not really make sense to me, even though your opinion, it should be thrashed
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Election: Oshiomole Vs Secondus Who Is More Successful? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=ngadaAwo post=76954790][/quote]

NgadaAwo

I am so disappointed in you, why are you fraudulently editing other people's comment?

This is not good at all

How market anyways?
Re: 2019 Election: Oshiomole Vs Secondus Who Is More Successful? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
codinglang:

Of all people on nairaland, it is this Babalawo guy you are arguing with? This guy is possibly jobless. He has hundreds of monikers on Nairaland like cursebaby, sorry cursedabiola etc

Don't waste your time arguing with him, it is not worth it
My bad, i didn't know, so many character on this NL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN Warns Buhari: We Are Watching You.. "Begin broader Reforms" Now!!! / APC Is Springing Surrprises In Anambra, See The Current Results / Two Days After Kalu's Visit, Amaechi Meets With Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.