Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole (32380 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Adams Oshiomhole, a former National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has kicked against President Muhammadu Buhari’s decision on the naira redesign policy.

Oshiomhole, who said Buhari is on his own following his recent comment on the naira redesign policy last Thursday, also insisted that Godwin Emefiele, the Central Bank Governor, will expire after Saturday’s presidential election.

The former Edo State governor, who stated this at Jattu market in Auchi, Edo North, also urged Buhari to obey the Supreme Court verdict on the naira notes.

Speaking in pidgin, Oshiomhole said: “All this wahala wey Buhari put for currency change, my hand no dey inside. Our party don tell Buhari, wait if you wan change currency, you shouldn’t change am during election. Wetin you no change during your time, you wan make am spoil another pesin time, e no good.

“He has to obey the Supreme Court. Supreme Court judgement is superior to the pronouncement of the president. That’s the Nigerian law. I disassociate myself.”

He continued: “Nah them choose ham. If they say dey want to change it, make them give you the new ones. Now they want to remove the old ones, they no give you the new ones. On this matter, President Buhari is on his own. Your naira will remain valid according to the Supreme Court. Don’t throw away your naira, keep it.”

He added: “By the time you finish voting on Saturday, Emefiele, the Central Bank Governor, will expire. Your money will not expire. But the president will expire.”

DAILY POST reports that the 2023 presidential election will take place on Saturday.

source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/21/old-naira-buhari-emefiele-not-relevant-after-presidential-election-oshiomole/

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by burp18: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
I don't care who wins so long as that Obi fraudster loses.

109 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Urheadmaster(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchin.
burp18:

How is your comments related to what Adams Oshiomhole is saying tongue

644 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by PointZerom: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin

I give it to igbos, hate them at your peril.
They rejected Buhari in 2015/19, they were called names and insulted but they stood their ground.

Today they're laughing last which is the best laugh grin grin grin

540 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by burp18: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Urchin.

Is Obi not a fraudster? Obi is not even fit to be a local govt chairman in taraba State

49 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Urheadmaster(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Be rest assured that Obi has come to defraud urchins for a better Nigeria tongue
burp18:
Is Obi not a fraudster? Obi is not even fit to be a local govt chairman in taraba State

370 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by burp18: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Be rest assured that Obi has come to defraud urchins for a better Nigeria tongue
Here'show the results will pan out come weekend. Obi will come a distant 4th position. And as usual you his zombies will cry foul amd claim the election was rigged. After maybe a week when you're done crying your eyes out you'll go back to chanting Biafra or death.

41 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by PointZerom: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
burp18:

Obi was the governor of the most successful people in Nigeria if not Africa.

245 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by burp18: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
PointZerom:

Obi was the governor of the most successful people in Nigeria if not Africa.

Most successful indeed. Where are the today? Locked at home like animals on Mondays by some nonentity in farawat Finland. A little embarrassing don't you think? And you cannot even talk about it else you'd get in their bad books. Ortom as a failure is still better than Obi when he was governor of Anambra State

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Chidiemanuel: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
See the Moment 21 savage beggeed burna boy for a collabo
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG8LSG8T_es

1 Like

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Urchin.

Are you new on Nairaland ? undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Urheadmaster(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is the mentality of urchins.
Anyone supporting Obi is Igbo.

Nigeria can never be united with urchins like you living in the country tongue
burp18:
Here'show the results will pan out come weekend. Obi will come a distant 4th position. And as usual you his zombies will cry foul amd claim the election was rigged. After maybe a week when you're done crying your eyes out you'll go back to chanting Biafra or death.

Oduduwa republic of skull miners tongue

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by slivertongue: 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
APC won't be relevant after election.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by APCnaPDP: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Hope our leaders learn lessons from this. Power is transient. Who could have thought that Oshiomhole, El Rufai and Ganduje would be at the forefront of attacks against baba Buhari?

Baba had 8 years and goodwill but squandered it.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by burp18: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
This is the mentality of urchins.
Anyone supporting Obi is Igbo.

Nigeria can never be united with urchins like you leaving in the country tongue

Oduduwa republic of skull miners tongue
You're stuck with two choices as it stands today. The parasites or the betrayers as you all call them cause the way it stands. Obi will be very lucky if he comes a distant fourth position in this election. You just don't have what it takes. Elections are not conducted on social media

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by PointZerom: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Most successful indeed. Where are the today? Locked at home like animals on Mondays by some nonentity in farawat Finland. A little embarrassing don't you think? And you cannot even talk about it else you'd get in their bad books. Ortom as a failure is still better than Obi when he was governor of Anambra State

You can only rant on social media with data gotten from *606#, we're waiting to see you at 60 to narrate to you why you failed.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by burp18: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2023
PointZerom:

You can only rant on social media with data gotten from *606#, we're waiting to see you at 60 to narrate to you why you failed.
I really don't care how you feel😄 My only desire is to see this Obi fraudster you're trying so hard to market lose. And he will lose alright. I mean. Who wan vote am? The northerners you have called animals for years? All of a sudden una no dey insult fulani and hausas again😄😄 youll cry thesame way you cried in 2015 and 2019

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Yaribanzaonic: 12:31am On Feb 22, 2023
IGBOs still don't regard useless extremist from the North like shettima.

You insulted Buhari when Okadigbo was his running mate....you hailed Buhari when he was President..you are now Insulting the same BUHARI, now that he is leaving office,because he is dealing with thiefnubuu? You are shallow wallahi.

Grant IGBO people their due, because they rejected Buhari and have been proven right.

History can't be distorted zombie. IGBO people have shown vision..tact.. understanding.. brotherly love to all tribes in that country, better than you Amala Gluttons who never leave your cesspit for fear of the unknown.

When IGBO interest are powered , Understand that your HATE is inconsequential...spits

burp18:
I really don't care how you feel😄 My only desire is to see this Obi fraudster you're trying so hard to market lose. And he will lose alright. I mean. Who wan vote am? The northerners you have called animals for years? All of a sudden una no dey insult fulani and hausas again😄😄 youll cry thesame way you cried in 2015 and 2019

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by clevetom99: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Oshiomole na just cruise man wey dey catch him own trips for the apc party. Na senior man sha. But him no know say things don change.

Maybe na why him dey use pidgin talk with journalist.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Zelenskyy(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2023
These criminals don see Buhari finish sha...

Buhari don suffer for their hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by burp18: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
IGBOs still don't regard useless extremist from the North like shettima.

You insulted Buhari when Okadigbi was his running mate....you hailed Buhari when he was President..you are now Insulting the same BUHARI, now that he is leaving office,because he is dealing with thiefnubuu? You are shallow wallahi.

Grant people their due, because they rejected Buhari and have been proven right.

History can't be distorted zombie. IGBO people have shown vision..tact.. understanding.. brotherly love to all tribes in that country, better than you Amala Gluttons who never leave your cesspit for fear of the unknown.

When IGBO interest are powered , Understand that your HATE is inconsequential...spits

i spit on your cone.head😄 you think I give a flying f who wins the election? They're all failures but Obi is the biggest failure of all of them. The same state he governed is in shambles today. People are being locked up at home like pigs in a sty, security agents are getting killed and government buildings are getting razed. That's not a good example of how we want our Nigeria to be

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Yaribanzaonic: 12:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Interns of being failures. Thiefnubuu'your mentor' epitomizes glaring failures in all aspects of human endeavor. A man that empowers illiterate touts over you. Shows that your education is useless. A man with questionable Bio DATA is who you want to foolishly compare to PO?

Lagos is a celebrated pigsty..and it's so pathetic that you insult Anambra but avoid Insulting Lagos with its so called IGR that is actually a cesspit for agbado pigs.

Apart from Lagos talk of any Agbado kingdom wey try..NONE. Stop using generational foolishness to undermine people better than your forefather's and father's. grin

burp18:
i spit on your cone.head😄 you think I give a flying f who wins the election? They're all failures but Obi is the biggest failure of all of them. The same state he governed is in shambles today. People are being locked up at home like pigs in a sty, security agents are getting killed and government buildings are getting razed. That's not a good example of how we want our Nigeria to be

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by burp18: 12:56am On Feb 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Interns of being failures. Thiefnubuu'your mentor' epitomizes glaring failures in all aspects of human endeavor. A man that empowers illiterate touts over you. Shows that your education is useless. A man with questionable Bio DATA is who you want to foolishly compare to PO?

Lagos is a celebrated pigsty..and it's so pathetic that you insult Anambra but avoid Insulting Lagos with its so called IGR that is actually a cesspit for agbado pigs.

Apart from Lagos talk of any Agbado kingdom wey try..NONE. Stop using generational foolishness to undermine people better than your forefather's and father's. grin

to argue constructively dey ever hard una.small thing una go dey boil dey insult una parents for house. Obi will lose and that's my opinion. You can please go and hang yourself 😄😄

Shame no dey catch you? Anambra is so developed Obi left Anambra for Lagos. Is something wrong with your cone.head?😄😄😄

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by burp18: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

Remind me again why Obi is staying in Lagos instead of Anambra? Be defending failure upanadan😄😄

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Yaribanzaonic: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Same way you ought to tell me why thiefnubuu from Osun migrated to Lagos and became Governor, that has your destiny in his Pampers...abi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯

burp18:
Remind me again why Obi is staying in Lagos instead of Anambra? Be defending failure upanadan😄😄

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Yaribanzaonic: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2023
Didn't Insult you. I told you some hard truths..even my parents can't be shallow and foolish..are you?

Thiefnubuu isn't from Lagos..and he is not more LAGOSIAN than PEOPLE that were born in Lagos..so why killing yasef about Peter Obi? He is vying for the Presidency not Lagos State..haba.

burp18:
to argue constructively dey ever hard una.small thing una go dey boil dey insult una parents for house. Obi will lose and that's my opinion. You can please go and hang yourself 😄😄

Shame no dey catch you? Anambra is so developed Obi left Anambra for Lagos. Is something wrong with your cone.head?😄😄😄

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Urchinpainer: 2:35am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:

We understand that you came from family of never-do-well's. Obi is your next president

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 22, 2023
Mr Oshiomole,one thing is certain,all the currency you and your likes looted will also expire.Buhari was,is and will always a disastrous mistake,but this naira design is one policy he got right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Paperwhite(m): 5:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Just imagine what a criminal that was recommended for EFCC prosecution by the DSS when he was party chair is saying.

Oshiomole obviously have monies too stashed outside the banking system otherwise, one can't just fathom out where a harmless policy like this is making politicians cry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by PeggySandas(f): 5:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Pandora will never rule this country!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by tunwumi: 5:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Sure
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:44am On Feb 22, 2023
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again / Terrorists Release Photograph Of Abducted Male Passengers Of Kaduna-Abuja Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.