Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal (11627 Views)

PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) / Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife / Jeremiah Useni's Rice Company In Plateau (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by AroleOduduwa2: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
lol when pdp loses, it goes to tribunal, but when apc loses, it accepts defeat in the interest of peace.

now i know pdp is a party of boko haram and gej is the only democrat in that awful party.

You need a thorough checkup
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by jamesnews0001: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by garfield1: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
slivertongue:
Over voting and undue cancellations will make the pleas
Was there no ovrrvoting in benue

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
lol when pdp loses, it goes to tribunal, but when apc loses, it accepts defeat in the interest of peace.

now i know pdp is a party of boko haram and gej is the only democrat in that awful party.
heading to tribunal makes you a less democrat abi.buhari headed to tribunal thrice during his losing days.what does that makes buhari.if you feel cheated,you head to tribunal,those state where apc lost.they didn't head to tribunal because it was free and fair.
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by Omoluabi16(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
ifyalways:
You win some, you lose some.

Jerry boy should rest. Cant even believe this man is still in Politics; Since Abacha regime? Made a whole lot of Abuja big madams rich in those days cheesy
Jerry boy. Was one of abacha's Henchman during those black days, only lack of shame will even make him show his face again. A former Lt.General contesting for mere governorship... Madness.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by NinjaMetahuman: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
heading to tribunal makes you a less democrat abi.buhari headed to tribunal thrice during his losing days.what does that makes buhari.if you feel cheated,you head to tribunal,those state where apc lost.they didn't head to tribunal because it was free and fair.
you have called buhari a tyrant, we have accepted

do you accept pdp Is undemocratic party?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by NinjaMetahuman: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

You need a thorough checkup
like i checked your dad yesterday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by kikake: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
jamesnews0001:
The main opposition candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Plateau State, Senator Jeremiah Useni has rejected the final outcome of the result of the gubernatorial election and has vowed to reclaim his mandate in the tribunal.
He also assured the citizenry and the teaming party supporters in the State that the party will pursue the matter diligently.

Useni stated this while addressing journalists in Jos, the State Capital.

It would be recalled that in the early hours of Sunday, the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) had declared the incumbent Governor and candidate of the APC, Simon Lalong, winner of the election, after polling 595, 587 votes, while his closest rival and candidate of the main opposition PDP, Senator Jeremiah Useni, got 546, 813 votes.

The PDP candidate, however said, “My team and I have gone through both the official results released by INEC and documents submitted by our own field staff; we have every reason to believe that justice has not been done to our people in this election, because there was massive rigging and electoral shortcomings.

“After due consultation, I hereby state that the results announce by INEC is not acceptable to us.

“Consequently, we have requested our legal team to activate all the due processes to reclaim our cherished mandate.”

“I give you my word that we will pursue this matter diligently, and by the grace of God, we will overturn and recover the peoples mandate”, Useni assured.

SOURCES[b] :https://jamesnews.com.ng/2019/03/24/plateau-guber-polls-pdp-candidate-useni-rejects-outcome-heads-for-tribunal/ [/b]

Even Jeremiah Useni is still contesting election.

His grandson or granddaughter must be contesting for what?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by slivertongue: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Its a valid ground to challenge d returns
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by Okoroawusa: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
ifyalways:
You win some, you lose some.

Jerry boy should rest. Cant even believe this man is still in Politics; Since Abacha regime? Made a whole lot of Abuja big madams rich in those days cheesy
U know him very well

Jerry Boy of those days in Abuja.Scattered Abuja master plan.
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by Maccadon72: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
They are always wailing anytime they loose. Shouting the "election was rigged " but anytime they win they will never shout that the election was rigged. They don't know that in life you win some and you loose some.
Hypocrites!
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
you have called buhari a tyrant, we have accepted

do you accept pdp Is undemocratic party?
no,the level of irregularities we all witness in the election,can make anyone go beserk.the 2019 election under apc will go down as the wortest we've ever had.if pdp didnt behave in an undemocratic manners,am so sure apc would have won all state with their millitarised riggings
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by dalongjnr: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
please,he should go to Jupiter. Someone that contested for senatorial seat on 3 attempts before been successful should be grateful for been beaten by just 49k+ votes. plateau central zone all won by APC, northern zone; APC won Jos east& north and are predominantly APC LGCs. JT, been from langtang north won his LGC,his brothers from Langtang north also voted for him,though Solomon Dalong who is from the north tilted some votes in favor of APC.Lalong is from shendam, he won his LGC,qaupan people are more comfortably with the goemai than the yargam/tarok so they aligned with shendam since their son(longjan) is also contesting for the seat of the Senate under APC. unfortunately for PDP, both their governorship/senatorial candidates are from Langtang n they had been going to the Senate, from late shagaya,victor lar n him, the governorship aspirant of the PDP. So the others felt aggrieved n voted against the PDP n their candidates saying "are they the only ones who know how to lead?". lalong won;shendam quanpan mikang n ease which had been an APC base since 2006/2007.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by NinjaMetahuman: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
no,the level of irregularities we all witness in the election,can make anyone go beserk.the 2019 election under apc will go down as the wortest we've ever had.if pdp didnt behave in an undemocratic manners,am so sure apc would have won all state with their millitarised riggings
so you admit pdp has been undemocratic? good! thats a start

in 2003 pdp won 35 of 36 states in first election conducted by pdp.

2019 pdp has won more than 15 states so far. in first election conducted by Apc.
see the big difference.

dont you think your statement about "the 2019
election under apc will go down as the wortest
we've ever had" Is dumb and Irrational going by this fact and nothing in reality supports It?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by jamesnews0001: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
lol
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
so you admit pdp has been undemocratic? good! thats a start

in 2003 pdp won 35 of 36 states in first election conducted by pdp.

2019 pdp has won more than 18 states so far. in first election conducted by Apc.
see the big difference.

dont you think your statement about "the 2019
election under apc will go down as the wortest
we've ever had" Is dumb and Irrational going by this fact and nothing in reality supports It?
nothing in reality supports it.but magu was standing with buhari,soldiers doing the 4*4 signs.is not about the state won.i was still a kid in 2003,but i knew pdp had no major opposition then.pdp won in 35 states then,because there were no major opposition then.not because of massive riggings nor the use of millitary on voters
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by jamesnews0001: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
thats Nigeriaforyou
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by otokx(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nice
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by jamesnews0001: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
pdp
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by Indispensable85(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Apc and Pdp will just be rejecting election results. Una no well!
Apc rejecting sokoto, pdp rejecting plateau. Bad losers everywhere.
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by jamesnews0001: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abi Now that Nigeria for you
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by NinjaMetahuman: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
nothing in reality supports it.but magu was standing with buhari,soldiers doing the 4*4 signs.is not about the state won.i was still a kid in 2003,but i knew pdp had no major opposition then.pdp won in 35 states then,because there were no major opposition then.not because of massive riggings nor the use of millitary on voters
oh I have been talking to a kid.
no wonder.
wont say i'm suprised though. most pdp supporters were born in early 2000 and never experienced pdp rule first hand. And are usually too lazy to use google to enlighten themselves.

they just grab keyboard and start posting crap like you have been doing

You see the strong opposition to pdp in 2003 were AD anpp. govnors in those parties were heavily rigged out except tinubu.

Learn to use google before you post.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
oh I have been talking to a kid.
no wonder.
wont say i'm suprised though. most pdp supporters were born in early 2000 and never experienced pdp rule first hand. And are usually too lazy to use google to enlighten themselves.

they just grab keyboard and start posting crap like you have been doing

You see the strong opposition to pdp in 2003 were AD anpp. govnors in those parties were heavily rigged out except tinubu.

Learn to use google before you post.
just because i was a kid then,does not means i'll be a kid forever.learn to give everyone their respect sir.anpp with buhari in 2003,was like the sowore's and durtoye's of now,they couldn't just compete.and the death of funsho williams is one major reasons why lagos is still under tinubu.i don't really understand why people like you that we are suppose to learn from,are still the ones piling us into more misery just because of their selfish gains.i know you celebrated Gandollar victory.yet you would come out tomorrow and preach about integrity.if pdp was this unconcerned during their days,u won't have survived upto to this moment.the rate of killings is way high under this regime,yet people like you would still come out,and hail your lord and saviour buhari.and am sorry i don't use google,i use bing
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by NinjaMetahuman: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
just because i was a kid then,does not means i'll be a kid forever.learn to give everyone their respect sir.anpp with buhari in 2003,was like the sowore's and durtoye's of now,they couldn't just compete.and the death of funsho williams is one major reasons why lagos is still under tinubu.i don't really understand why people like you that we are suppose to learn from,are still the ones piling us into more misery just because of their selfish gains.i know you celebrated Gandollar victory.yet you would come out tomorrow and preach about integrity.if pdp was this unconcerned during their days,u won't have survived upto to this moment.the rate of killings is way high under this regime,yet people like you would still come out,and hail your lord and saviour buhari.and am sorry i don't use google,i use bing
lol AD with more than 6 governors were like sowore or anpp that won entire northern states in presidential election were like sowore?

you have to stop making me laugh now cheesy

Drop your keyboard and start using google kid

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by jamesnews0001: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
tongue tongue
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by tom933601: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
you are an apc, you have your mouth to say whatever you like
NinjaMetahuman:
lol when pdp loses, it goes to tribunal. but when apc loses, it accepts defeat in the interest of peace.

Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by NinjaMetahuman: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
tom933601:
you are an apc, you have your mouth to say whatever you like
wrong

i'm not apc.
I say things the way they are.
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by henronelly: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Neoteny:
PDP has a serious case of entitlement syndrome.

When GEJ was ousted, they blamed it on rigging.

When Atiku lost, they blamed it on some phantom rigging.

Every single election they win is honest, but each one they lost is rigging.

In free and fair elections, you win some and you lose some.

PDP seems to have this mentality of daring INEC with "we can never lose", as if electorates cannot make their own choices, which is emblematic of true democracy. Perhaps they're used to the old days of clean sweep enabled by wide-spread rigging.

Your claim is false.Is PDP challenging results in Borno,Yobe,Gombe,Katsina,Jigawa,Kebbi,Zamfara,Niger,Nasarawa,Kwara,Lagos and Ogun??
The answer is NO,so your claim is false if they feel they have been shortchanged they have the right to go to court to seek justice
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by Chiedu4Trump: 4:07am On Mar 25, 2019
kelvinginzie:
you hate buhari more than satan

Nope as much as satan
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by jamesnews0001: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal by jamesnews0001: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2019
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates / Labour Party: Court Upholds Restraining Order Against Abure / Lawyers Want Buhari To Sack Emefiele, CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.