Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours (16685 Views)

Diamond Bank Dominates Nigerian Stock Exchange / Keystone Bank Shines At International Banker Awards, Wins In 2 Categories / Nigeria Shines At The EMEA Awards – Wins 3 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Boyooosa(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
There was a day I collected a zenith bank check and unconsciously presented it in gtb, it was the teller that reminded me that I was holding a zenith bank check.
I later researched on what caused that, I find out that it has always been convenient doing all my bank transactions with them.

I will like it if they can buy that catch phrase from .......... 'My bank and I'. grin
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Oponel1962: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Then they give loan? Not salary advance for monthly repeated charges.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Thunday1005(m): 12:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Always setting the pace for others to follow
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by lekonso: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2019
ekaette1621:
In terms of branches Nationwide,
GTB bank no enter top 20.
First bank remains the best bank in Nigeria

You be mumu, is branch network the criteria for determining a bank's performance
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Gforce2019: 5:40am On Mar 25, 2019
lacreamieboie:

Wrong. My family

Confirm very well. You will see either your cousin or nephew or uncle or aunt or mother, or father or granny, or grand father etc will have at least one account with GTbank
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by dazzlingd(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2019
ellalina:

You think you are making sense.

Who be this one
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by sholaball: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2019
ellalina:
i don’t agree with you. I earn a living in this industry. Is it the same Gtbank. That settles t+2 sometimes. They won this award thanks to their low charge period.

And you claim to make a living in this ecosystem? It's apparent you don't know or have a full grasp of the e-payment anatomy. Settlement could take t+2 days because GTBank isn't a settlement bank. And as such settlement might take a bit longer
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by omonla10(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2019
U can't be a clearing agent without using gtb.. It's d only bank that offers online duty payment in Nigeria.. Makes us more efficient as I can pay 20 duties even in my toilet
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by ellalina(f): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2019
sholaball:

And you claim to make a living in this ecosystem? It's apparent you don't know or have a full grasp of the e-payment anatomy. Settlement could take t+2 days because GTBank isn't a settlement bank. And as such settlement might take a bit longer
Oga don’t expose your ignorance. NIBSS settles t+1. Your almighty GT bank is not efficient in settling their customers at the right time. No one ever said gt is a settlement bank. NIBSS. Settles all terminal. And it’s their duty to settle their merchant the next day. But your darlin sometimes take 3 days. I have had GT terminal owners flock into my office begging for terminals and complaining of their inconsistencies.
Let GT revert to 0.75 and see how they will crash.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by ellalina(f): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2019
Your nightmare ode
dazzlingd:

Who be this one
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by lacreamieboie(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Gforce2019:

Confirm very well. You will see either your cousin or nephew or uncle or aunt or mother, or father or granny, or grand father etc will have at least one account with GTbank

Lollllllz.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Richy150(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gforce2019:
Without biaseness GTbank is the best bank we have in Nigeria today...
U can hardly see a family that one among them will not have GTbank account....
Gtbank is like Wells-Fargo Bank �

Everything about Gtbank is just easier
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by dazzlingd(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
ellalina:
Your nightmare ode

I picture you to be this ugly creature with one tooth and one eye socket, wrinkled face plus hunch back, you just be a living nightmare. Oloribu
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by abbasajao(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
ellalina:
i conclude you are dumb
You must be one of those manner less ibo girls. Did I insult you with my comment? If you think you have a point why can't you prove it rather than resorting to insult. I'm sure if SEUN had conducted aptitude test to gain access to Nairaland you will not be here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 / Kano, Ondo, Anambra Depositors Flood Banks With Old Notes / Fire Guts Nyanya Market, Abuja, Several Shops Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.