Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) (41911 Views)

"They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) by michresakidjo(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Annie939:
hungry activist everywhere
I am an activist and I haven't eaten for days but not hungry
Re: Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) by badman007(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Like Deji, like Sowore. Bad bad apples

We need leaders who understand the role of Nigeria in the emancipation of BLACK RACE.

You'd have no single drop of religious or ethnic bias if you understood the importance of this statement.
Re: Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) by Annie939(f): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2019
michresakidjo:
I am an activist and I haven't eaten for days but not hungry
really?

Re: Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) by hagisolo: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2019
ALL U JUST LISTED , ARE THEY THE SHOCKING REVELATIONS....... COS I CANT SEE IT
Re: Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) by Mrexcell(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2019
uche87:
The last is yet to be heard about the controversy between Charly Boy and Deji Adeyanju over a suspected slush fund allegedly given to the former by Festus Keyamo.

The money which runs into millions of naira was paid secure the political support of the 67-year-old Charly Boy for President Muhammadu Buhari while Deji Adeyanju languished behind bars for over 70 days.

Charly Boy in his latest interview with Roots TV Nigeria has questioned the motivations of Deji Adeyanju and his foray into activism.

He revealed in another interview that he will make fresh revelations about the controversy which is capable of shaking Nigeria.

Here are 6 key things Charly Boy said about Deji Adeyanju during Roots TV interview:

(1) Deji Adeyanju is a PDP poster boy.

(2) Deji is passionate about activism but he is looking for publicity and quick fame.

(3) Deji prayed to be arrested but he didn't know his detainment would last that long.

(4) Deji wanted to boost his reputation with the arrest like Nnamdi Kanu.

(5) Deji lacks an understanding of what activism is all about.

(6) Charly Boy claimed he was already working on reforming the OurMumuDonDo movement and probably doing away with Deji and his men as they didn't have serious streams of income.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1kEeT5zI5w

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/118973/charly-boy-reveals-shocking-things-about-deji-adey.html

I still wonder how a supposed grand father who calls himself a boy will still be taken serious by the public.
Re: Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) by Cityguy: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Charly Iscariot undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Households Under Pressure As New Electricity Tariff Due July 1 / Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) / The First Set Of Nigerian Army Pilots To Fly War Planes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.