Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory (31452 Views)

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / 'If Ortom Wins, I Will Commit Suicide' - Akaa James Vows On Benue Election / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
LOL...... BUBU and Atiti, 2 great grandfather..... 2 old retired herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Agugbadin: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oblang:
Democracy is alive in benue but dead in kano

Kano citizens should follow the path that Benue took to liberate themselves from Gandudollar Ganduje

1 Like

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
I CAN DESIGN A WEBSITE LIKE NAIRALAND FOR YOU...
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by hopexter(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Atiku the fraudulent Reactant just found himself a loophole to syphon Benue's Public Funds. Congrats Atiku for your victory. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Lastdon02(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
You are a fool! Who complained about Kwara,ogun and Lagos state election?
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Amsty: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hezzyluv:
Atiku on his Twitter page wrote: “The people of Benue State have not only made their choice, but most importantly, they have made the right choice.

Just like the way people of Nigeria made the right choice by voting for u. But Mr. saint BUHARI ringed his way back.

Guy, no be "ringed" na "rigged". Always be painstaking in ur spellings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Isoduwa(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
femtex007:
If he lose now. He will say inec is partial

Enter house boil beans you be dodo
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by namiji2598: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
rkennyking:
Lol inec no cheat PDP here ooo abi. I expect to see PDP commending Benue inec but that is not the case. Also I notice that APC is not disputing or calling inec out where PDP wins.
all the states are the states that PDP won already, so which one is APC is not disputing or calling INEC out for PDP wins??why are their no APC state on the rerun?

1 Like

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Micholawalerex: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oblang:
Democracy is alive in benue but dead in kano
Hypocrisy
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by poshbrave(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
rkennyking:
Lol inec no cheat PDP here ooo abi. I expect to see PDP commending Benue inec but that is not the case. Also I notice that APC is not disputing or calling inec out where PDP wins.
dat is becos APC is d govt at d middle
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by seunprodigy13: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Agugbadin:

Kano citizens should follow the path that Benue took to liberate themselves from Gandudollar Ganduje
I think liberation has a new meaning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Atikusbaby1: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
laosy:
He should face his own court case, ortom victory is not his own victory!

It is.
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Boyooosa(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
slimderek:
Hes always reacting to Everyones Victory

Badt guy grin
That is how a striker that doesn't score use to do
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Judybash93(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2019
ableguy:
Always be grateful to your mum, what if she said she wasn't in the mood that night. You wouldn't have been born
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by OLUWABIG(m): 12:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Hezzyluv:
Atiku on his Twitter page wrote: “The people of Benue State have not only made their choice, but most importantly, they have made the right choice.

Just like the way people of Nigeria made the right choice by voting for u. But Mr. saint BUHARI ringed his way back.

my guy have you heard about this claim that atiku actually won the election by 1.8million votes
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Respect55(m): 12:24am On Mar 25, 2019
Truth is this ;if the presidential election was free and fair, Buhari wouldn't have stood any chance

1 Like

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Chukwumagordian: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2019
ORTOMatically ARTIKUlated
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Fadomero(m): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2019
shut up and go to court

1 Like

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by akinsmyk(m): 12:44am On Mar 25, 2019
femtex007:
If he lose now. He will say inec is partial

Let's abandon all this hypocrisy. APC won Lagos and it was very glaring that APC won. The election was peaceful. Very little people came out to vote Agbaje maybe coz of the disappointment from the presidential election. It would be foolish for anyone to say they will contest that in court.

APC winning elections is not a problem but the manner, violence and other malpractice that came with it.

Osun state election was glaring to the blind that robbery was on full scale, same in the election rerun in Ganduje's state.

If there was no violence, intimidation, vote buying, thuggery and all that, no one will doubt Ganduje. Don't forget the results in the initial elections, so it's just so glaring what happened xpt we want to be bias.

We all watched and listened to news. We saw serious desperation of Ganduje at the last hour, sharing money, emergency road construction and repairs. All that was just a strategy to drive away people's thoughts and accusations of him rigging but it is what it is.
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Humphrey364: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2019
Okay

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Adesina18111(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Show me love nairalander...today is my day...Happy birthday to me...25/03

1 Like

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by goslowgoslow(m): 1:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Bella55555:
Nice one
But if it is the other way round you will call it rigging.
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by goslowgoslow(m): 1:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Amsty:

Guy, no be "ringed" na "rigged". Always be painstaking in ur spellings.
Abeg go siddon upon all una English wey the country dey? Look at China na their Chinese and the country is developed. Africans will be fooling themselves because of another man's language. No go find better thing to do with your life dey their dey correct English, between that was just a typographical error. People like you are still suffering from colonial mentality. Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by Bar1941(m): 2:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Hezzyluv:

If the likes of Atiku did not embezzle the allocations meant for education, you would have understood the difference between RIG AND RING.
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by goslowgoslow(m): 4:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Bar1941:

If the likes of Atiku did not embezzle the allocations meant for education, you would have understood the difference between RIG AND RING.
Read my comment up. Smh
Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by LifestyleTonite: 4:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Vh

Re: Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory by usoroakpan(m): 4:41am On Mar 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.