Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) (79841 Views)

Female Fake Bank Alert Scammer Caught In Edo, Beaten Black & Blue [VIDEO] / See This Cute Ethiopian Prince Who Was Kidnaped By British / The History Of Bete Israel (ethiopian Jews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2019
beautiful
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by akaf16: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2019
It is absolutely madness

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by ubyways(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2019
Omo..even the guy wey dey flog them no get joy, gander protectors mek una do something, this is barbaric. Mental and cultural tyranny in action

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Owamudia:

Shut up!

Who doesn't know Mary Slessor stopped the killing of twins in Calabar

Atheists irritate me!!
grin grin Did you ever met mary slessor? who invented that rhetoric? Did you witness the killing of twins? it is the same brainwashing tactics they used in brainwashing the whole of Africa. they made Africans hate their own continent. And you are one of the self hating brainwashed African.

yea, you call yourself a Godly Religious/Christian yet you are hating your fellow human because you don't Agree with his opinion? grin proofs my points.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by opara28(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by RealityShot: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2019
if these types catch you sleeoing outside ehhhh!!!
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by EvieP(f): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Ade001ng:
Barbaric
the first thing that came to my mind
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by alizma: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2019
TinaG:
Single hood till I die oh.which kind wickedness be that na?
but they no dey flog for P town na, why you won single hood yourself in a lively environment like P town?
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by EvieP(f): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2019
That is why they crash lubish
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Dazzle86(f): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Nigerian girls should receive this treatment too..maybe their head go correct well

No wahala as long as every ,sister,aunt and daughter you have receives same.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2019
This is what happen when the SPIRIT OF SLAVERY has eaten someone to the bone...and you refuse to be Educated!
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2019
TinaG:
Single hood till I die oh.which kind wickedness be that na?
The beauty you got there is out of this world kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by amaks: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Terrible. Unnecessary. Ignorance. Sick. Too much pain and injury isn't healthy. Not good for the body.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Bojack(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2019
chisos kraist

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Na this kind thing blackman dey excel.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Owamudia: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin Did you ever met mary slessor? who invented that rhetoric? Did you witness the killing of twins? it is the same brainwashing tactics they used in brainwashing the whole of Africa. they made Africans hate their own continent. And you are one of the self hating brainwashed African.

yea, you call yourself a Godly Religious/Christian yet you are hating your fellow human because you don't Agree with his opinion? grin proofs my points.

Do you have a brain

Have you seen it before

Who told you your parents are your true parents

Were you there when they had sexxxx

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Kooldon(f): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Thank God its not in Nigeria
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by chibestjerry(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2019
uuzba:

When 2white men marry each other, or two white women marry each other, that one is forwardness abi?
Biko i never said such, Am talking about African's here so i wonder what you are complaining about white i never gave a Bleep about them (Whites)
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Owamudia:

Do you have a brain

Have you seen it before

Who told you your parents are your true parents

We're you there when they had sexxxx
No i don't have brain. Thank you! You obviously have Nothing reasonable to add rather than mentioning my parents For No reason. There is something called DNA that proofs my parents gave birth to me. Do you have the DNA that proofs that Mary Slessor Existed? her families? Proofs tha Africans killed Twins? If not what you read and were told by same people who brainwashed you.

Have a good day.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2019
My concern is, they don't look human.

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2019
schoolnascam:

Women from the Hamar tribe in Ethiopia are whipped to show their love for men going through Rite of Passage ceremony. The beatings go on until their backs turn bloody. They are not allowed to scream. They even beg the men to do it again and again.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/check-out-weird-culture-of-how-women.html?m=1

I'll rather not marry!!!
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Bekermann(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Africa is really a backward continent :' cry
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Jidebabs88(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] shocked
schoolnascam:

Women from the Hamar tribe in Ethiopia are whipped to show their love for men going through Rite of Passage ceremony. The beatings go on until their backs turn bloody. They are not allowed to scream. They even beg the men to do it again and again.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/check-out-weird-culture-of-how-women.html?m=1
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Jidebabs88(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Yeeeeee. How many whips did Eve receive for Adam? shocked
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by mozona(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2019
if the women were beaten to that extend then the men will be stab in various place.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2019
And who says Africans are not animals? What kind of culture is this?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
I thought this practise is peculiar to Fulanis of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? / The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.