Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) (79886 Views)

Female Fake Bank Alert Scammer Caught In Edo, Beaten Black & Blue [VIDEO] / See This Cute Ethiopian Prince Who Was Kidnaped By British / The History Of Bete Israel (ethiopian Jews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2019
TinaG:
Single hood till I die oh.which kind wickedness be that na?
I pray you don't run to shiloh in 5 years time.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Teeboi56: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2019
Total rubbish
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Sick culture..... illiteracy, and backwardness has put them in perpetual bondage and poverty. Very pathetic that in a world where technology and education has made life better, some countries are still like this. Do these type of humans even take their baths? They look so dirty.

What are you crying about? Nigeria also have babaric cultures before the whites came with modernisation
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Why do u reply my cry like you call it, is the country that is practicing that stupid culture not in your Africa? Did I even say Nigeria is better? Mind ur business.

What are you crying about? Nigeria also have babaric cultures before the whites came with modernisation[/quote]
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2019
Love indeed

One of the reasons I don't completely condemn civilization _ some cultures are just unthinkable.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2019
barbaric, see the guy face
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2019
hmmmmm.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by iammolise(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Nigerian girls should receive this treatment too..maybe their head go correct well

:Dno be lie my broda... We need to adopt this patern in Nigeria... This'll teach our girls to be more submissive in marriage grin, when they remember the stroks their brain go resset

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Igahbarr: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is Barbaric!!!
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by rohteem03(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wow... this is really ugly to behold[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sometimes I just don't know what to say and who to blame in such a case.

Honestly this use the dark side of Africa that need to be buried many feet below.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by omoharry(f): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:
Africa is/was rooted in dark practices.

In this continent parents sacrificed twins to gods
In this continent tribes practiced human rituals
Thank Jesus for the civilization brought by the church and colonialist. Living in Africa 500 years ago must have been crazy...
Not only Africa Asia also used to have some dark practice before civilization..In those day Indian widows were asked to join their husband in the burning flames ..they practically die with them..but the British stopped that practice.so we thank God for civilization across board.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Reverse Sharo.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Agred2018(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wow that's great is complete of Fulani men in Nigeria
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by galadima77(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
You see APC ba?

Please don't quote me o! I'm not feeling fine...
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gosh, just see their backs shocked shocked undecided. All because they wana get married... The young ladies there get mind sha... Wat rubbish... That Their ROP ceremony is barbaric biko.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Preparing women for husband beatings.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Pat081: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Nigerian girls should receive this treatment too..maybe their head go correct well
and Nigeria guys too, maybe their head go correct how to make woman happy

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by TinaG(f): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mogajunior:
I pray you don't run to shiloh in 5 years time.
. Y will run to Shiloh when my culture is embraced by many? Marriage is not a do or die affair.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:
Africa is/was rooted in dark practices.

In this continent parents sacrificed twins to gods
In this continent tribes practiced human rituals
Thank Jesus for the civilization brought by the church and colonialist. Living in Africa 500 years ago must have been crazy...
You don't have to be formally educated or have an encounter with jesus to be civilized. By the way for your info, civilization started in Egypt Africa.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by illegal7(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Makes me feel Hot tho...
Wish we did same down here in Naija... grin cheesy grin
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Bizarre!
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by TinaG(f): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
alizma:

but they no dey flog for P town na, why you won single hood yourself in a lively environment like P town?
yes its doesn't happen in ptown but I mean if paraventure it occurs in Nigeria.
Re: Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
If you really wanted to do that, then why wouldn't you do that? Instead you do this. It makes no sense. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? / The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.