Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,243 members, 7,867,634 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

APC House Of Assembly Candidate in oru East LGA of Imo state Rejects Result. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC House Of Assembly Candidate in oru East LGA of Imo state Rejects Result. (580 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / Jigawa Receives 76 Almajiris From Gombe State, Rejects 7 / PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC House Of Assembly Candidate in oru East LGA of Imo state Rejects Result. by Newsjamz: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
The Candidate of The APC in the recently Concluded Oru east LGA of Imo Stste Election has Rejected the Result announced by Inec which declared The PDP candidate winner of the Election. He vowed to Challenge it in Court

Remember that Oru east is the Local Government of Senator Hope Uzodimma the Apc Governorship candidate who Contested and Lost the IMO Governorship Election to Emeka Ihedioha of the PDP.

As it stands now , APC did not produce any Member of The IMO house of Assembly.

The Statement reads

Oru East People must Be Vindicated

My fellow Oru East Constituents , Let me seize this opportunity to thank you all and extend my heartfelt gratitude for all your time, resources and energy to perform your civic duty in the past Governorship/House of Assembly Election that took place in Oru East and all part of the Federation.Your patriotism was at most inspiring and I was humbled by the massive support you showed me.

With regards to the Oru East house of Assembly election that took place on March 9,2019,it is Clear that there was manifest and premeditated malpractices which negate the results announced.

The Mandate you gave me freely was Stolen and Overturned and I have Enough Evidence which includes certified polling unit Results across all polling units in Oru East LGA which showed that I was dully Elected by the Masses.

I have accepted the responsibility to represent you from the onset and we must do the needful to retrieve your Stolen Mandate.

I am a democrat and there are Democratic avenues available to present the truth to The people of Oru East and the Watching world.

Consequently, I hereby reject the result of the march 9th, 2019 Oru east House of Assembly Election announced by Inec and will be challenging it in court as it is said that the Judiciary is the last Hope of the Common Man.

I Implore my supporters to remain Calm and law abiding and assure them that through their prayer and Grace of God we Will Reclaim Our Mandate and even if it might take some time,Victory will be ours at the End. God bless us all

Signed:
Hon. Chekwas Oluoha
APC Candidate for IMHA
Oru east Constituency
24th March 2019

Source

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=314010292635601&id=308005619902735

cc
OAM4J
MYND44

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate in oru East LGA of Imo state Rejects Result. by Nigerianization(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shame no catch you and Hope Uzodimma??

Even Uche Nwosu delivered his local government to AA

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi's Politics; One Of A Kind / Photos As EFCC Arrest 5 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akwa Ibom / Arewa, A Lesson To Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.